Author Topic: SS of me hacking  (Read 8747 times)

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: SS of me hacking
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2019, 07:26:45 AM »
THE ONLY HAX I USE IS DOUBLECLICK, BECAUSE ITS APPARENTLY LEGIT HERE. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GAMING MICE THOUGH, ONLY COMPLETE RETARDS NEED HARDWARE TO AUTOMATE ANY ACTIONS, LET ALONE "DOUBLECLICK"

AND YOU STILL OWE ME 1 WEEK OF USING UNDETECTABLE MAPHACK, WHICH - IF I DO IT - WILL BE MENTIONED IN MY ACCOUNT NAME. HEY SWIFT IF U WANA KNOW MORE ABOUT ELITE UNDETECTABLE HAX LET ME KNOW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2019, 07:33:34 AM »
NOW GET OFF MY BACK YOU POWER HUNGRY PATHETIC LUMMOX AND TAKE ACTION IN THE RACISM THREAD. OR FUKK OFF WHEN IM BEING RACIST,

CUZ YOU CANT HAVE BOTH (IGNORING ALL CASES OF RACISM BUT MINE, AND BANNING ME FOR RACISM AT THE SAME TIME)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2019, 10:52:12 AM »
Everyone ive seen being blatantly racist on the server has been given a warning at first. A kick from server second.. and that's the furthest its gone.

You're the only one who has persisted beyond the first 2 steps of action.

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2019, 11:10:11 AM »
Everyone ive seen being blatantly racist on the server has been given a warning at first. A kick from server second.. and that's the furthest its gone.

You're the only one who has persisted beyond the first 2 steps of action.
NICE, I DID NOT KNOW THIS. SO I SHOULD REPORT ALL RACISM TO U IF I FEEL OFFENDED AND SUM ACTION WILL B TAKEN? I NO LIKE BEING CALLED 'WHITE TRASH'

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2019, 11:19:03 AM »
 If someone is publicly displaying acts of blatant racism definitely let me know.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2019, 11:21:28 AM »
Its obvious from your screen shots that the people you were trying to report were baited by you.. so its important to understand that reports coming from you will be taken with a grain of salt..

But I dont think that will stop you from trying with your ongoing attempts at bringing attention to yourself

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2019, 11:35:08 AM »
Its obvious from your screen shots that the people you were trying to report were baited by you.. so its important to understand that reports coming from you will be taken with a grain of salt..

But I dont think that will stop you from trying with your ongoing attempts at bringing attention to yourself
SO MY REPORTS DONT COUNT BECAUSE I WAS COMPLAINING ABOUT IT. GOT IT. NOT BIASED

reports coming from you will be taken with a grain of salt..

ALSO TOTALLY NOT BIASED YOU IDIOT

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2019, 12:02:01 PM »
Show me reports and we can go from there.

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2019, 09:04:30 PM »
From iL:

How my antihack works:
It reads the memory values known as used by hacks from war2 memory. Then it sends that values to the server. And then the server compares that values to "known clean war2 values" and reports HACK if differs.
For map hack known "clean" value = XX. "Hack" value = 00.
That's why when i see value 00 from someone i can definitely say that he activated maphack. When i see XX i can definitely say that maphack is not being activated for him.

But what if value changes from XX to anything else, like 02? I have no idea if the map will be open (as in maphack) or ok (as usual), but that definitely means something strange happens. Normally that value is ALWAYS XX. That's why that will also be reported as HACK.

Another question is, what happens if reading the memory value will cause error for some reason? I've been so stupid that i didn't check that properly until last update.
Technically, value possibly be sent to the server then is not defined, but that should be 00 most likely.
I still don't understand how that can happen that defined and existing memory data in existing process can be checked most of the time, but not in several moments.

Returning to the past:
xXxSmeagolxXx used previous version and i rechecked now:
All values have been changed from ok to 00. That could mean hack for maphack, but other values should be different.
I think that means antihack have not been able to read his memory values properly for some reason and then sent 00 instead. I classified that as hack. And i think i was wrong.
So i think that was false positive with xXxSmeagolxXx  also.

i got to talk to il cuz thats actually not tru ...  not to push this thing wit swift i dont care bout it .. but fact is 00 = revealed map i know that cuz i did sum tests my self .. when u change the code from 1's to 00's it reveals map an easycompany can also chime in on this ... we were messi nwit the codes tryna make a map for the lobby room an come to find out that same code also reveals the map when u change it from 11's to 00's in HxD while the game is running .. which is how the map hacking programs worked .. an yes the AH does catch it if its done .. but i think IL is incorrect bout the code being unkown if its 0's  im gonna let him know when i speak to him on discord

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2019, 02:31:22 AM »
From iL:

How my antihack works:
It reads the memory values known as used by hacks from war2 memory. Then it sends that values to the server. And then the server compares that values to "known clean war2 values" and reports HACK if differs.
For map hack known "clean" value = XX. "Hack" value = 00.
That's why when i see value 00 from someone i can definitely say that he activated maphack. When i see XX i can definitely say that maphack is not being activated for him.

But what if value changes from XX to anything else, like 02? I have no idea if the map will be open (as in maphack) or ok (as usual), but that definitely means something strange happens. Normally that value is ALWAYS XX. That's why that will also be reported as HACK.

Another question is, what happens if reading the memory value will cause error for some reason? I've been so stupid that i didn't check that properly until last update.
Technically, value possibly be sent to the server then is not defined, but that should be 00 most likely.
I still don't understand how that can happen that defined and existing memory data in existing process can be checked most of the time, but not in several moments.

Returning to the past:
xXxSmeagolxXx used previous version and i rechecked now:
All values have been changed from ok to 00. That could mean hack for maphack, but other values should be different.
I think that means antihack have not been able to read his memory values properly for some reason and then sent 00 instead. I classified that as hack. And i think i was wrong.
So i think that was false positive with xXxSmeagolxXx  also.

i got to talk to il cuz thats actually not tru ...  not to push this thing wit swift i dont care bout it .. but fact is 00 = revealed map i know that cuz i did sum tests my self .. when u change the code from 1's to 00's it reveals map an easycompany can also chime in on this ... we were messi nwit the codes tryna make a map for the lobby room an come to find out that same code also reveals the map when u change it from 11's to 00's in HxD while the game is running .. which is how the map hacking programs worked .. an yes the AH does catch it if its done .. but i think IL is incorrect bout the code being unkown if its 0's  im gonna let him know when i speak to him on discord

I WONDER IF WAR2OBSERVE CAN INTERFERE WITH IT?