Author Topic: Choppers already complaining about the chop plugin  (Read 8206 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Choppers already complaining about the chop plugin
« on: August 03, 2019, 04:21:24 PM »
didnt even think about how beneficial that plugin was for chop players.. against someone who isnt using it.

its a legal hack essentially at this point.

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Choppers already complaining about the chop plugin
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 04:42:14 PM »
thats how theyll all react first then theyll go an dl it them selves.. lamb is workin on a program thta will tell whos using what plug ins so people who dont want it willl know

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 05:02:39 PM »
Beginner and intermediate players will just play slightly better if they properly make use of it. If you do not want to play better then simply do not use it. On the highest level it does not really matter whether you have the plug-in or not and I'm fairly confident that better players would not mind having better opponents.
On the admin side, the plug-in should be properly introduced to non-forum users, added to the website download section and be made official and later added via a patch and added to a new installer version.
Lastly, the plug-in is more of a training assistant than a hack, and it will enable players (regardless of settings) to gain a better understanding of the game's mechanics, gain more focus on more complex elements of the game, and improve the overall quality of play. In any case... people never come to a consensus so it is up to the admins to discuss with the community, and decide. In the end, people will get used to whatever happens.

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2019, 06:09:33 PM »
Beginner and intermediate players will just play slightly better if they properly make use of it. If you do not want to play better then simply do not use it. On the highest level it does not really matter whether you have the plug-in or not and I'm fairly confident that better players would not mind having better opponents.
On the admin side, the plug-in should be properly introduced to non-forum users, added to the website download section and be made official and later added via a patch and added to a new installer version.
Lastly, the plug-in is more of a training assistant than a hack, and it will enable players (regardless of settings) to gain a better understanding of the game's mechanics, gain more focus on more complex elements of the game, and improve the overall quality of play. In any case... people never come to a consensus so it is up to the admins to discuss with the community, and decide. In the end, people will get used to whatever happens.
the next patch is gonna have it along with alot more things

i think in another week or 2

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
  • You can't win unless you learn how to lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2019, 06:19:27 PM »
you dont know anything about chop farms who dafuq neeeds too see that shit ... i never dl it and im not interested :ok_hand:
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2019, 07:52:19 AM »
LOL say tk....

you dont know anything about chop farms who dafuq neeeds too see that shit ... i never dl it and im not interested :ok_hand:

Exactly. As I have said over and over, the chop bar plugin is little more than an interesting curiosity, in reality it makes exactly 0 difference to most games, maybe 0.01% difference to the occasional game.... unless you let it distract you then it is a major disadvantage.

Nice storm in a teacup fail tk.

There are pleanty of other, actually useful plugins - made and also in development. Why don't you try supporting the development of the game, instead of trying to score cheap points again?

More destructive behavior from this douche. What's the point of him exactly?
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2019, 08:33:09 AM »
I'm just telling you what I heard other chop players talkin about, and what some others including myself believe has the ability to give an unfair advantage in certain situations

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2019, 10:40:59 AM »
What's the point of him exactly?
THER ARE THEORIES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline WillTheRealKoorbStandUp

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2019, 05:51:24 PM »
What a joke, might as well include messiahs grid hack too, since "players will get a better understanding"
Warcraft 2 is so good because it has no "newbie asist" It's all manual and leaves a huge gap to acclerate and out preform another player.
I will always regard any player using this plug in as using a minor hack and to be a cheating newbie.

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2019, 10:22:42 PM »
I'm just telling you what I heard other chop players talkin about, and what some others including myself believe has the ability to give an unfair advantage in certain situations

its only unfair if its not available for every 1 .. tho any 1 is able to use it so its fair enough if they choose not to then i think its just there choice so why complain ... they be aiighttt!!! lol

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2019, 09:45:43 AM »
When you make it a choice if someone wants it or doesnt, its like saying well whoever wants to dl a maphack can, as long as its available to everyone for dl, which it is. Unless these plugins are mandatory in an automatic update, i consider it a cheat/hack.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2019, 09:51:56 AM »
When you make it a choice if someone wants it or doesnt, its like saying well whoever wants to dl a maphack can, as long as its available to everyone for dl, which it is. Unless these plugins are mandatory in an automatic update, i consider it a cheat/hack.

Great post, this man is full of sens.  :thumbsup:
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2019, 10:23:05 AM »
Bahahahahaha  ;D  :clap: :clap:

Nobody cares. Try creating something.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2019, 11:06:14 AM »
If nobody cares how come there are at least a few complaining about it, and a few and agreement that is essentially a legal hack

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2019, 11:10:35 AM »
I create children and houses. Knot haxorz