Author Topic: Choppers already complaining about the chop plugin  (Read 8192 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Choppers already complaining about the chop plugin
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2019, 03:28:22 AM »
Actually the plug in is really cool, but like bara say it cant only be in free download, it need to be integrate into every version.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2019, 05:39:36 AM »
Lol, Forum smurf, i don't hide that i'm Praisevivec, Mrlemonade, or Mrlemonade[iS], only reason i have the name

You forgot:

Snake888
Dellam
Della.AUS
Night~D.o.G

...and all the rest, you ginger muppet ;D

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2019, 05:56:17 AM »
I AM CHOP KING AND IT IS I WHO SHUD DO THE SPEAKING ON BEHALF OF CHOP COMMUNITY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2019, 07:25:42 AM »
Lol, Forum smurf, i don't hide that i'm Praisevivec, Mrlemonade, or Mrlemonade[iS], only reason i have the name

You forgot:

Snake888
Dellam
Della.AUS
Night~D.o.G

...and all the rest, you ginger muppet ;D

For someone who complains about Tk changing the topic in his own thread you really like changing the topic whenever you have no point as usual, you have about as much certainty as Paris Hilton playing Chess in your posts. but i'll entertain you. I'm not dellam, Im in melbourne and his way further away, like brisbane or perth maybe QLD, if any australian in this thread is dellam, it's the australian guy that's played for over 20 years and has over tens of thousands of games played and is still flame shield only level (basically dellam without the hacks on) against a below average player,  that also makes hacks for the game and goes "i make hacks, try creating something LOL" as his reason for why the hack should be allowed. I can't Imagine playing a game for so long, sinking all that time in, even making hacks for it and still being worse then a guy who just downloaded the game and doesn't know what an RTS is and plays for 6 hours and uninstalls.

And if you need extra convincing

Tupac and dellam had a forum feud, now if I really was dellam, tupac would've found out and exposed it when blid had to delete some of the real life shit they were posting about each other. Tupacs helped me with game related issues, I've given him remote control to two different laptops of mine over the years to fix issues so if he remembers that, he would know my real name does not match dellams when they had their shit going on and tupac posted some of his details on here,  and I've spoken to him with my voice on the war2custom teamspeak long time ago and have asked him for potential multi player campaign mods , since you're part of the USA group, why don't you run along and ask him  if he thinks i'm dellam? I've never had a problem with him, haven't spoken to him in a long time but i consider him a friend due to past help his given me, I don't see why he would lie about me.

To top everything off, this laptop i have now can't actually play war2 since the game will instantly freeze the second a game starts to the point I need to restart my laptop. Anybody who talks to me in the facebook group and discord prior to me leaving both groups know this. So I have not played a match in around 2 years.  I have spent my time speedrunning resident evil 1-3, crash bandicoot 1-3, Oddworld Abes Exoddus and after i got over speedrunning, playing heroes of the storm which is still ongoing.

Any other new topics you wanna change to as you will once again have no point?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2019, 11:00:29 AM »
No proof of it, but I've always suspected dellam is claw.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2019, 11:07:06 AM »
Lol Winchester isn't dellam. Also chop plug in is stupid an should be banned. It gives people an unfair advantage, as small as it maybe. Maybe you guys should focus on getting better instead of trying to make programs to help you

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2019, 11:13:47 AM »
^agree.

Change the layout of buildings.. design features. Cool...  But literally anything that gives one player more information in the game than another player is unfair,  even if small like sg said.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2019, 01:28:33 PM »
I AM CHOP KING AND IT IS I WHO SHUD DO THE SPEAKING ON BEHALF OF CHOP COMMUNITY
what's your opinion on someone using the chop meter if it's not built in for everyone

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2019, 06:13:35 PM »
there's a couple of people here that are amazing programmers, they should show off some for the better of the game..as its the same for 20 whatever years..(besides thier work)

but if we gonna dream lets dream..id love to have a bnet extention like zdeamon of doom..

but im not sure if something like that could be built... that would launch the game into the game lobby you clicked.

i have popped into mission 3 or so upon launching war2..but bnet is more  than i can handle.

or a community backed esport do we need cooperations?

« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 07:07:40 PM by easycompany »