Author Topic: [RETRACTED] Winchester is Dellam  (Read 29092 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Winchester is Dellam
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2019, 12:06:37 PM »
When dellam did stop playing? Did he not stop playing almost at same time of me?

It mean 2016?
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2019, 12:19:13 PM »
I haven't seen him online in a while. It's pretty obvious when he is online. He host games that are rigged and then people start complaining about it over and over.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2019, 12:22:04 PM »
When dellam did stop playing? Did he not stop playing almost at same time of me?

It mean 2016?

LOL ... is that a confession? ;D

I haven't seen him online in a while. It's pretty obvious when he is online. He host games that are rigged and then people start complaining about it over and over.

He would make lots of AKAs then join chop games and build-hack. He mainly made the rigged map games when it was quiet.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2019, 12:36:08 PM »
Well... It's fucked top, because i remember Winchester was so much on my case around 2015-2016, that year i start complaining about hacking and different clients.

I mean dellam was a super hacker and winchester start a fucking war against me for no reason at that exact time, he posted edited picture of me, say im a drug addict, telling everyone i was gamble my familly money, he really want me to leave that game, believe it or not.

I always think winchester had an obcession on me, and when i stop playing war2 in 2016 because i cant spread my time between war2 and heroes of the storm. Winchester and dellam disapear too.

And what i learn last week is that winchester is now playing Heroes of the storm and hes now#1 rank in heroes.

So here my final statement, dellam and winchester are the same person, winchester start a free war with me when i was complaining about hacking to protect his other persona dellam, but in the way of his work he really fall in obcession with me, at the point that, when he know i started playing heroes of the storm and i was #1 rank, he decide to start playing that game and try to do better then me.

And com back 3 years later and telling me hey nox i am #1 rank in heroes of the storm how are you doing bro lol....

Pretty sure you will not see dellam and winchester for 2 years if they are the same person and if they are playing heroes of the storm lol.

Dude can play heroes of the storm but cant play war2ru, connection probleme my ass newbe lol

« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 12:50:06 PM by Equinox »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2019, 01:02:10 PM »
I'll be honest, if Mousie is right and delam is a real person that is not intentionally trolling that's probably the best news I've heard all year
did you miss my post?  The guy literally got doxed on these boards.  I saw his name and picture and where he worked and photos with him and family.  Some if it tied back to the "dellam" name.  He's a real person and he's nobody else but dellam

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2019, 01:07:59 PM »
I'll be honest, if Mousie is right and delam is a real person that is not intentionally trolling that's probably the best news I've heard all year
did you miss my post?  The guy literally got doxed on these boards.  I saw his name and picture and where he worked and photos with him and family.  Some if it tied back to the "dellam" name.  He's a real person and he's nobody else but dellam

Fuck you blid you dint see shit and the fact you lie about that make me thing you really know whos is dellam and your protecting him.

Like you have always protecting hackers and every piece of shit that bring you something.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2019, 01:11:09 PM »

SS or it never happened
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2019, 01:15:41 PM »
Blid and iL are the same kind of person.

Everytime someone get caught at something they bring us the most stupid explication possible to find.

- False report.
- I see his picture with his family.
- It was not him playing, it was his little brother.
- What can we do, he use proxy anyway.
- Let peoples hacks cuz they want music.
- Let peoples hacks cuz they want original language.

I could find more im pretty sure.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2019, 03:19:48 PM »
Oh.

Oh. I didn't know what doxed meant.

I guess I missed that whole ordeal..or could just forgot

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2019, 03:21:15 PM »
Eq like 90% of your theories are wrong lol.

Mine are definitely not all correct.. but I'm at least willing to admit "I might be wrong about this but.."

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2019, 03:25:42 PM »
well i didn't say he's not intentionally trolling :stuck_out_tongue: i just think he's trolling as himself rather than being someone else's invented persona.

to shit on him for that just comes across as bullying/peer pressure to conform with some ill defined abstraction of what is "cool".

Interesting that nobody bothered to think that when everyone was laying the boots into me for working to improve the game ??? I guess I should garner sympathy sitting around putting down others then come accross as a bit pathetic when someone says anything about me.
well it is war2 so getting shit on is of course a common phenomenon & most of it isn't particularly rational or intelligent, but i was skimming through and this just struck me as kind of a dumb thing to say "oh look how sad you are for taking all this time to post your thoughts on the internet" seeing as we're all basically in the same boat in that regard. it could just as easily be said "oh look how sad you are for spending all this time coding for an almost dead 20+ year old game" or "look how sad you are for spending time making a website/forum/discord" or w/e. people just do what they like to do & that's fine. some things will always be cool to some people and sad to others, which makes coolness completely subjective & therefore meaningless. (you're still cool af though!  :critter:) maybe it's just that i've just come to expect a higher standard of trolling from you in particular... :innocent: that time you trashed usa-archer still makes me smile ^_^

As a result, Winchester I apologise for and withdraw my statement that you are a worthless piece of shit, as I now believe that was inappropriate. You remain a really creepy weirdo, and a grade-A douche. My condolences to your mum.
so nice that the situation has been peacefully resolved ! i knew we could do it ^-^
squeak!

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2019, 03:27:07 PM »

Fuck you blid you dint see shit and the fact you lie about that make me thing you really know whos is dellam and your protecting him.

Like you have always protecting hackers and every piece of shit that bring you something.
oh no this is definitely true, tupac did dox dellam (the posts were deleted of course)
squeak!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2019, 03:38:40 PM »
Eq like 90% of your theories are wrong lol.

Mine are definitely not all correct.. but I'm at least willing to admit "I might be wrong about this but.."

All my theories have been correct, remember if you got anti hack today is because my theorie have been correct.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2019, 03:41:54 PM »
It's not like I'm the only one who saw those doxing posts from Tupac.  A lot of people on this board would've seen it.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2019, 03:48:27 PM »
It's not like I'm the only one who saw those doxing posts from Tupac.  A lot of people on this board would've seen it.

Ok and when did you see pictures of winchester?