Author Topic: [RETRACTED] Winchester is Dellam  (Read 28309 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Winchester is Dellam
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2019, 07:00:38 AM »
I dont see warbandit being able to pull it off tbh.. I'd bet against him personally

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2019, 07:01:41 AM »
One thing is for sure, it was a genius account. Even though it did create a lot of headaches

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2019, 07:05:10 AM »
You're the one insisting that i'm an active hacker when I can't even play the game even if i wanted to..... who hasn't played a game for 2 years as being an active hacker

Hahaha so desperate to put "active" in there. Who said you were active? Why are you so deperate to claim that you haven't played in 2 years? WTF are you even doing here?

You know what else I noticed? Every record of you is from games where I was smurfing, and I hardly ever smurf.

Man you must have been avoiding me hard after I notified everyone that I was logging games. So happy to know that I can get rid of you just by logging in ;D

..... so what happens? A year after mrlemonade and snake who both use dodo.net.au both disappear...

THIS is why he's sooo desperate to keep saying how he hasn't played in 2 years, because he knows exactly when he fucked up:

Code: [Select]
Game Start: Sun,20/05/2018-21:15:10
Chop Farms [2017+].pud (64x64)

Slot 2: A junelu

Slot 4: E Dudik

Slot 5: A JcNoob4Eva

Slot 6: A polandbb

Slot 7: A Della.AUS

-- game addresses --
[20/May/2018 21:15:09] 37.219.240.116.sta.dodo.net.au [116.240.219.37:6112]

Just couldn't help yourself could you? What happened? Your mom went out of town and you got drunk and just thought you'd troll for old time's sake?

Then this...

Code: [Select]
Slot 6: E Snake888 [10/Aug/2018 19:49:31] 92.94.67.202.sta.dodo.net.au [202.67.94.92:6112]
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2019, 07:22:12 AM »
Claw clever enough to say/do some of the things dellam said/did. Has/had many proxies. Strong desire to troll/seek attention.. and has a strong interest in hacks

Yeah that was my first assumption. When I first got back after taking a few years off when my kids were born, everyone kept banning me from games because I had AUS on /finger and they thought I was dellam.

I was sceptical that it was actually even an Australian, so I went out of my way to join one of his rigged games and talked to him for over an hour. I was sad to discover that was definitely Australian, I'd even go so far as to say I'm pretty sure he was from Melbourne (I grew up there myself).

That leaves 3 people: WB, winchester and me (and I know it's not me).

I have a heap of games logged from WB, he never dodged my main name, and he connects with telstra. Yeah he likes annoying people, but he's 100% loud in your face like van or claw.

Then there's lemonade who uses the same ISP, dodges my main name, disappears and reappears around the same times and is the same sort of smarmy "I think I'm clever" asshole.

If you don't even play the game anymore why don't you just shut your mouth and go away.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2019, 07:28:35 AM »
I actually always thought lambchops was Dellam.

It's ok sg, nobody thinks it you, You're way too doughy.

One thing is for sure, it was a genius account. Even though it did create a lot of headaches

You think it's genius to waste hour after hour of people's time destroying hundreds of games?

If he was doing it to gow games you would have a different opinion.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2019, 08:43:44 AM »
I've also played games against dellam, which you're going out of your way on your fake crusade to not find I see since you're digging through years of games.

I don't care who joined my games, You can see through my list of games played that i don't care if they are a noob or if they are you or even if they are dellam. if im online and no game is available, I'm going to play a game. Dodge you rofl, you're flame shield only tier. People need to make up conditions on how shit and inefficient they must play in order to play against you. You're the reason people ask s9 and 11 in the first place on gow.

A year after mrlemonade and snake who both use dodo.net.au both disappear..

When did he disappear? Im looking at just his 1v1 records on ladder and not hunting team games like you are and he didn't disappear rofl, the dude is still playing on the snake888 name, and im not even looking at team games which there would be even more games in that case, im looking solely at 1v1s, you're a huge fail http://ladder.war2.ru/player.php?offset=0&player=Snake888

You know what else I noticed? Every record of you is from games where I was smurfing, and I hardly ever smurf.

mrlemonade (#57) defeated lambchops (#9212) on "Garden of War" at 10:55:47 on 11/09/2016.

Thanks for admitting your smurfing on me when you build/spellhacked me since I've clearly never played against lambchops before because im "dodging" him ROFL

Also, looking at snakes ladder record and how he plays alot of different maps,  while listening to your continuous gow rants on these forums, and seeing how your win/losses are just about the same is more then convincing enough to tell us that you're actually snake888 instead of me.

Also found this little nugget while looking at Snakes ladder lol

dellam (#375) defeated Snake888 (#29771) on "Garden of war BNE" at 06:37:19 on 02/25/2017.
Dellam{anz} (#32407) defeated Snake888 (#29943) on "Garden of War" at 05:31:48 on 06/24/2017.

So I guess that makes you at least one of the australian hackers then

and you got drunk and just thought you'd troll for old time's sake?

I don't drink since you're so interested in my personal life.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2019, 09:22:02 AM »
disappears and reappears around the same times

When do i disappear and reappear around the same time rofl, I'm only posting on here consistently, and when I was playing war2, I was playing it all day every day on my main names. Your only posting games of other people  after those first 2 initial games with [iS] and tk  lmao, you're a failure and you're not even trying to provide proof

Then there's lemonade who uses the same ISP,

Lol, dodo is one of the top 10 ISPs in australia, its not out of the ordinary for people to have dodo.

And if you really want to insist I use the same ISP, check my games on many of my PraiseVivec games where I lived at a different location with a different ISP.

Of course you won't do that and you'll continue making lies to try divert the attention that you made a hack that people don't like.

Lol at your Triple post fail btw, you sure like calling TK out on those but yet here you are...  after also complaining about how he also changes topic (on his own thread lol)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 09:37:37 AM by Winchester »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2019, 10:44:25 AM »
when I was playing war2, I was playing it all day every day on my main names. Your only posting games of other people  after those first 2 initial games with [iS] and tk  lmao

Yet in thousands of games I only have you logged from my very infrequent smurf games... go figure.

After you admitted that it was your ISP with dynamic IP addresses there is no point in posting any more. Actually as mentioned I don't have a lot of them, but there's a few more ... who cares?

Then there's lemonade who uses the same ISP,

Lol, dodo is one of the top 10 ISPs in australia, its not out of the ordinary for people to have dodo.

dodo is cheap shit garbage internet so grannies can check their email and watch fb ads. I bet you lagged ass. It accounts for a tiny fraction of the AUS warcraft 2 traffic.

Lol at your Triple post fail btw, you sure like calling TK out on those but yet here you are...  after also complaining about how he also changes topic (on his own thread lol)

Haha, the 2nd two posts were quoting and in response to different people who posted while I was writing the first one. That's very different from just spam posting everything that comes into your head.

I made this thread and am very much on-topic.

I've also played games against dellam, which you're going out of your way on your fake crusade to not find I see since you're digging through years of games.

I only have games that I was in logged.

Nothing is faked. When I checked your lemonade name late last night I actually thought I had it with the same IP address, but when I looked again this morning it isn't, just the ISP.  Dynamic addresses change all the time anyway as you and see just from lemonade games.

It would have been very easy for me to just change them so the IP addresses were identical. People would have believed it, but I would never compromise the integrity of my data like that (which is why people believe it).

Dodge you rofl, you're flame shield only tier. People need to make up conditions on how shit and inefficient they must play in order to play against you. You're the reason people ask s9 and 11 in the first place on gow.

^ all this stuff makes me lol a bit. Like I care about these sort of insults. Sounds very dellamish tho. People who play with me know how good/bad I am, which is nothing special either way.

Obviously you were dodging having your identity exposed duh.

mrlemonade (#57) defeated lambchops (#9212) on "Garden of War" at 10:55:47 on 11/09/2016.

Thanks for admitting your smurfing on me when you build/spellhacked me since I've clearly never played against lambchops before because im "dodging" him ROFL

lol cute. Yeah this is 2016 before I started logging games - my exact point.

while listening to your continuous gow rants on these forums,

pff you mean me responding to the same few douchebags telling me that because I'm not a gow pro my opinion is invalid?

.. or do you mean me responding to tk making a thread called "choppers are complaining" or something then having it filled with the same crap from the same gow players?

I play (and enjoy) pleanty of gow. You should try actually reading what I write and what it is in response to before you make stupid statements like that.

Actually most of the really good players are quite reasonable, it's usually the try-hard wannabes like you that carry on the most.

dellam (#375) defeated Snake888 (#29771) on "Garden of war BNE" at 06:37:19 on 02/25/2017.
Dellam{anz} (#32407) defeated Snake888 (#29943) on "Garden of War" at 05:31:48 on 06/24/2017.

Oh I didn't know your mum played. You should get her to make her own account ;D

and you got drunk and just thought you'd troll for old time's sake?
I don't drink since you're so interested in my personal life.

Utterly disinterested in fact. You are one of the least interesting people I have ever met.

You don't even play? GOOD. Tell your story walking you ginger muppet. :D

Hahaha so desperate to put "active" in there. Who said you were active? Why are you so deperate to claim that you haven't played in 2 years?  ..../.... THIS is why he's sooo desperate to keep saying how he hasn't played in 2 years, because he knows exactly when he fucked up

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2019, 11:00:38 AM »
The character was brilliant. I regularly joined his games and played him one versus one on his rigged Maps wow he went Temple first. I personally got a big kick out of it and thought it was comedic gold. That being said, he was still breaking the rules and I would ban him immediately after the game until as a community we decided it was easier to just let him continue playing on his name, at least everybody would know who they were playing and what was about to happen

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2019, 11:10:48 AM »
You all are so weird with your conspiracy theories.  "A brilliant character"?  Dellam wasn't someone method acting, he was just an actual dipshit.

Why can't dellam just be dellam?  I'm fairly confident he is, especially because, you know, he got doxed on this forum!

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2019, 11:18:26 AM »
STOP THOSE HORRIFIC AKUSATIONZ. THE ONLY SMURF I EVER USED IS TK_IS_A_N**GER BUT IT GOT EXPOSED KWIKLY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2019, 11:23:45 AM »
I have a really hard time believing it was an actual person and that's just who he was. He was smart enough to edit maps and use proxies, but could hardly form a coherent sentence 90% of the time, but then almost out of nowhere the other 10% of the time he would say something that sounded extremely intelligent. There were also times where he would incorrectly spell words repeatedly, and then almost as if he slipped up he spelled it correctly later.

I'm convinced it was just a really well-thought-out troll account. It was a character somebody created, not an actual person. That's just my opinion

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2019, 11:29:11 AM »
Horrible punctuation 90% of the time. Apostrophes where they don't go or no apostrophes at all. And the other 10% of the time I was like a normal person typing

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2019, 11:31:35 AM »
Very similar to what we just saw claw do. Intentionally misspelling words that match the character he is trying to portray. But other times he makes it clear he is perfectly capable of forming well put together sentences with correct spelling and punctuation
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 11:33:54 AM by tk[as] »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2019, 12:41:03 PM »
Obviously you were dodging having your identity exposed duh.

Yet I revealed my 3 main akas upon being called a forum smurf with no hesitation? Lol, nice try

but I would never compromise the integrity of my data

You were calling me dellam on posts long before  I TOLD YOU I was Mrlemonade and praisevivec baselessly without any proof.  What happened  to your such valuable data then? Lost in the sands of time? Not even a pm to mrlemonade (Since you say you know all my akas)  or an admin to discuss the possibilities ?  Yeah, instead you're a bitch who tries to frame people on a 24 year old game rofl. If you actually had info that a person who plays actively with hacks in the community on a main aka that was posing as dellam, you would of revealed that information while they were actually playing the game so the admins would take care of it and made a post on here. Can any admin tell me if lambchops actually pmed them regarding me being dellam when this amazing data came out?

it's usually the try-hard wannabes like you that carry on the most.

Lol, I bring up how bad you are at the game when you act like a douche to people on here, I don't care if you're actually that bad, I always let people play in my games, as seen by my 1v1 records against randoms constantly who end up being new players, that said though, you still don't know what resource management is therefore you don't understand why your chop hack is seen as a cheat even if minor

Oh I didn't know your mum played. You should get her to make her own account

Making excuses when busted eh? The old 'yo mamma did it" even tho i supposedly live with her, why don't you try post some of your data on THOSE games? If you wanna instead talk about my mum though (changing the topic yet again) , she played warcraft 2 on the playstation with me when i was 8 years old. While she wasn't the best, she could still 10-0 you after 20 years of not playing the game, with her using the Faster speed while you use Fastest speed  while being limited to the playstation controls after not touching a playstation in 20 years. much less warcraft 2.  while on the topic of parents, You're old enough to be someones grandpa and you're spending your time getting angry at people who don't like your hacks and trying to frame people on 24 year old video games, your kids must be so proud

`