Author Topic: [RETRACTED] Winchester is Dellam  (Read 28317 times)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Winchester is Dellam
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2019, 12:51:10 PM »
Why can't dellam just be dellam?  I'm fairly confident he is, especially because, you know, he got doxed on this forum!

When i bought this up with lambchops, he didn't respond to it at all and instead chose to make this thread, the guy who doxed him has remotely accessed my pc twice. Im sure tupac  would be quick to point out anything shady about me, which if i was dellam would be my real name which he saw my real name when he remote accessed my pc, Mousetopher also remote accessed my pc during the voobly testing, and Lance, another person not very fond of dellam, has remote accessed my PC , but none of these characters, specially those with a history with dellam and could easily find out if i was dellam compare to lambchops integrity data
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 12:53:21 PM by Winchester »

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2019, 12:56:17 PM »
I don't see how you can call me doughy when you are literally computer level at a very simple strategy game. Also Winchester is definitely not Dellam.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2019, 12:58:02 PM »
You all are so weird with your conspiracy theories.  "A brilliant character"?  Dellam wasn't someone method acting, he was just an actual dipshit.

Why can't dellam just be dellam?  I'm fairly confident he is, especially because, you know, he got doxed on this forum!

exactly

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2019, 01:01:24 PM »
Apparently being flame shield level only on warcraft 2 after several years of playing it (nevermind decades) comes with Mentally retarded deductive reasoning. Who'd of thought?

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2019, 01:31:48 PM »
You don't even play? GOOD. Tell your story walking you ginger muppet. :D

Better things to do than point out all the stupid logic holes in your latest pile of crap.

No secret that Dellam logged in under 2 or more accounts and had loud fake conversations with himself in the channel, he would even /w from both accounts while he was doing it. I'd be amazed if there weren't pleanty of examples of him playing himself in games.

Thanks for sharing all that stuff about your mum. I feel we're so much closer now :omg:

You all are so weird with your conspiracy theories.  "A brilliant character"?  Dellam wasn't someone method acting, he was just an actual dipshit.

I'm sure you're aware that people smurfing requires no conspiracy ;)

No argument that he's an actual dipshit.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2019, 01:48:41 PM »
Lol, stupid Logic holes, that's right, no point as usual from you when addressed with actual info. Go to bed. Your entire thread is one inconsistency after another whenever you post. 

So tell me, If I really am dellam and you've known for all these years, why now? How has your data suddenly picked it up now 2 years when I don't play? Why not send a pm to admins with this imaginary info when I was playing? Or let the community know then and there, where were you ? why would you withhold such information from the community for so long? That's right, you'll respond with nothing but nonsense unrelated to the question.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 01:54:41 PM by Winchester »

Offline LuX

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2019, 02:15:24 PM »
Starting to think Lambchops is actually Babyshark.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2019, 02:21:20 PM »
he probably made this data thing to actually spy on Babyshark when she smurfs since he's a complete creep  when it comes to her.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2019, 02:41:28 PM »
Starting to think Lambchops is actually Babyshark.

I actually think Lambchops is Dellam lol

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2019, 02:49:34 PM »
TL;DR OF THIS RETARDED THREAD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2019, 02:53:48 PM »
Dellam was a brillant caractere......

I feel like tk dont wanna get hacks lol.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2019, 06:44:33 PM »
Lux is hogsun

CONFIRMED

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2019, 06:54:22 PM »

@Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) I say u unban dellam now so he can defend himself lol.
war2 > war3

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2019, 11:18:21 PM »
Lol, stupid Logic holes, that's right, no point as usual from you when addressed with actual info. Go to bed. Your entire thread is one inconsistency after another whenever you post. 

So tell me, If I really am dellam and you've known for all these years, why now? How has your data suddenly picked it up now 2 years when I don't play? Why not send a pm to admins with this imaginary info when I was playing? Or let the community know then and there, where were you ? why would you withhold such information from the community for so long? That's right, you'll respond with nothing but nonsense unrelated to the question.

You told me your aka was MrLemonade, so I looked it up DUH. I didn't notice the only other time you have mentioned it. I don't sit around looking at game logs because I really don't care that much. This has all been said before.

Do I believe that you haven't played in 2 years but you still post every day on this forum because your life really is that sad... hmmm almost. Maybe you just made up a dellam name because your mum wouldn't play with you that night and you wanted to hack. The name "dellam" has been permabanned for so long who can tell.

If you don't play the game then you're still just a forum smurf. At this point your only contribution to the game is really stupid arrogant forum posts.

he probably made this data thing to actually spy on Babyshark when she smurfs since he's a complete creep  when it comes to her.

Bahaha, we'll have a good laugh about that next time I talk to her. Maybe you should get some female friends too, it might take some of the pressure off your mum.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2019, 01:18:47 AM »
You told me your aka was MrLemonade, so I looked it up DUH. I didn't notice the only other time you have mentioned it. I don't sit around looking at game logs because I really don't care that much. This has all been said before.

But you say You know i'm dellam all along, and that you know every aka I have, so if you're looking at australian players, which there really isn't that many, and these 2 matched (which they don't, the closest thing you have is a common australian internet, not even close to matching the same  ip) you waited 2 years to even let an admin know? You don't sit around looking at game logs, but you record all data of war2 games as a non admin getting the ips of people because you really don't care, OK LOL. Again, I was still playing when you had started recording this stuff, you'd have been using it alot more frequently then to be testing it. That would've the most ideal time when seeing me log in constantly as an aussie player and then him?

Since Dellam and Snake are also the same people (which judging by snakes record on ladder he's actually more likely to be you), and those ladder games are also within the date your game recordings, and you claim he played himself, what are the IP's on both of these accounts then? You still didn't post that because of course you wouldn't. You've completely avoided bringing up snake again after you said he disappeared when i did and i simply showed his 1v1 ladder record rofl

And as usual you completely dodged the question and posted complete nonsense unrelated.

Bahaha, we'll have a good laugh about that next time I talk to her. Maybe you should get some female friends too

I got plenty thank you,plenty in real life, ignoring all the online ones i have from 3 different online games I play, working at a Spanish Cocktail bar for nearly 2 years introduced me to alot of cool people,  certainly alot more  then you've had in your lifetime  as a programmer almost twice my age once again taking interest in my personal life and my mother to avoid responses to my questions because  you're continuously being caught in Bullshit. Babyshark was one of them once, but she was blinded by her vendetta against van and started harassing me because i had the nerve to tell her that he threatened to slash my throat after I wake up screaming next to a dead nigger that I slept with, because you know, only babysharks problem matters, only her issue with van is important, even though what I just told her is something that strengths her case against him, who needs a friend like that. I cut her out, I don't need people like that as my friends and I'm not desperate for a female friend just to say I have one like you as I've got many. I don't hate her, I don't make personal insults to her other then a occasional psycho slip, but i've called her out on tons of her bs she spews. The fact that she then tries to use what van said to me in her her arguments about RU and about van is annoying though. Considering how she followed up after being told that.

While your on USA talking to her, speak to my good old friend who has also remote accessed my pc Warhammer and ask him when he helped port forward for me when I first met him in 2011 and if I was using dodo and not a "Thomson gateway" which proved to be very confusing and difficult to figure out for even him but managed to get me to at least host. Didn't fix my joining games with 3+ issue but I could at least host. He was playing with me when I was a legit noob since i downloaded the game for PC the first time in late 2010/early 2011 and had just gotten past the "you are banned" from every game for being a noob phase. Why don't you ask him if he thinks i'm dellam? When he's gone on to see me improve game by game with him and when he'd watch me in games all the time to a competent level where I don't need to be banned for being a noob any longer? After that, why don't you ask any admin who banned dellam what he was using at the time? Of course you won't do any of this and continue to talk about unrelated shit because you have 0 credibility at this point, the only thing you have is 1 year of games with dodo internet, a common internet after i moved house, ignoring all the other years of Telstra with a Thomson router, which BTW, old threads on war2 occult and me mentioning have a Thomson router on these forums when I had it.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 01:58:09 AM by Winchester »