Author Topic: [RETRACTED] Winchester is Dellam  (Read 28376 times)

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Winchester is Dellam
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2019, 05:20:37 AM »
You told me your aka was MrLemonade, so I looked it up DUH. I didn't notice the only other time you have mentioned it. I don't sit around looking at game logs because I really don't care that much. This has all been said before.

But you say You know i'm dellam all along, and that you know every aka I have, so if you're looking at australian players, which there really isn't that many, and these 2 matched (which they don't, the closest thing you have is a common australian internet, not even close to matching the same  ip) you waited 2 years to even let an admin know? You don't sit around looking at game logs, but you record all data of war2 games as a non admin getting the ips of people because you really don't care, OK LOL. Again, I was still playing when you had started recording this stuff, you'd have been using it alot more frequently then to be testing it. That would've the most ideal time when seeing me log in constantly as an aussie player and then him?

Since Dellam and Snake are also the same people (which judging by snakes record on ladder he's actually more likely to be you), and those ladder games are also within the date your game recordings, and you claim he played himself, what are the IP's on both of these accounts then? You still didn't post that because of course you wouldn't. You've completely avoided bringing up snake again after you said he disappeared when i did and i simply showed his 1v1 ladder record rofl

And as usual you completely dodged the question and posted complete nonsense unrelated.

Bahaha, we'll have a good laugh about that next time I talk to her. Maybe you should get some female friends too

I got plenty thank you,plenty in real life, ignoring all the online ones i have from 3 different online games I play, working at a Spanish Cocktail bar for nearly 2 years introduced me to alot of cool people,  certainly alot more  then you've had in your lifetime  as a programmer almost twice my age once again taking interest in my personal life and my mother to avoid responses to my questions because  you're continuously being caught in Bullshit. Babyshark was one of them once, but she was blinded by her vendetta against van and started harassing me because i had the nerve to tell her that he threatened to slash my throat after I wake up screaming next to a dead nigger that I slept with, because you know, only babysharks problem matters, only her issue with van is important, even though what I just told her is something that strengths her case against him, who needs a friend like that. I cut her out, I don't need people like that as my friends and I'm not desperate for a female friend just to say I have one like you as I've got many. I don't hate her, I don't make personal insults to her other then a occasional psycho slip, but i've called her out on tons of her bs she spews. The fact that she then tries to use what van said to me in her her arguments about RU and about van is annoying though. Considering how she followed up after being told that.

While your on USA talking to her, speak to my good old friend who has also remote accessed my pc Warhammer and ask him when he helped port forward for me when I first met him in 2011 and if I was using dodo and not a "Thomson gateway" which proved to be very confusing and difficult to figure out for even him but managed to get me to at least host. Didn't fix my joining games with 3+ issue but I could at least host. He was playing with me when I was a legit noob since i downloaded the game for PC the first time in late 2010/early 2011 and had just gotten past the "you are banned" from every game for being a noob phase. Why don't you ask him if he thinks i'm dellam? When he's gone on to see me improve game by game with him and when he'd watch me in games all the time to a competent level where I don't need to be banned for being a noob any longer? After that, why don't you ask any admin who banned dellam what he was using at the time? Of course you won't do any of this and continue to talk about unrelated shit because you have 0 credibility at this point, the only thing you have is 1 year of games with dodo internet, a common internet after i moved house, ignoring all the other years of Telstra with a Thomson router, which BTW, old threads on war2 occult and me mentioning have a Thomson router on these forums when I had it.

WTF is this garbage? Are you just stringing together random words to make it sound like you have a point? Why give you clear answers if you just ignore them. I have no answer for illogical nonsense and anything else has been addressed already. Try reading. All relevant games and IP addresses are posted in this thread.

You have a cute story about tupac helping you configure your router. Sounds right. None of that has anything to do with connecting a game name to a forum smurf account.

AND OMG...

The same guy who writes a paragraph on his mother playing video games with him after one "yomomma" joke, now writes a paragraph trying to convince people on an internet forum that he has RL friends??

^ That is seriously one of the saddest things I have ever heard.

You don't even play? GOOD. Tell your story walking you ginger muppet. :D

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2019, 06:47:33 AM »
Of course you dodged the questions again. Of course you did. You keep asking me why don't I just go away if im not playing the game, more importantly, why do you care so much that you're making threads about me and then telling me to go away in them? Rofl, I never said I quit playing the game, If I can sort my freezing issues out I don't mind playing again, it isn't a high priority right now though.

You're the one interested in my real life and bringing it up, and aren't you the same guy who bragged about fucking a 28 year old after i said you had a thing for Babyshark to try convince "people on an internet forum" you're not actually a creepy middle aged man?

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2019, 06:50:56 AM »
I don't need to pick up girls at Target (although you go for it), but seeing as you're interested in my love-life: I'm actually banging the 28 year old who lives next door occasionally, she's also a friend of mine who's company I enjoy. Honestly I would prefer a more substantial relationship with someone closer to my own age, but I'm neither crying myself to sleep over it nor hoping for some kind of online tryst with a married gamer who lives on the other side of the planet.

Rofl, a middle aged man using the word "Banging", totally not bragging about being a creepy dude, and you responded with that because of this

I considered babyshark one of my friends until she decided to start harassing me for reasons stated before.  I've refrained from insulting her for the most part other then to call her unstable  which she clearly is and maybe the occasional 2-faced. I know she'd tell you otherwise by saying I'm a "hater" which is why you feel the need to try so hard. But keep trying hard though lambchops, maybe you'll get the time of day eventually. Even though you'd be more likely to find someone at your local coles, k mart, target or woolworths.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 06:53:56 AM by Winchester »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2019, 08:03:16 AM »
I don't need to pick up girls at Target (although you go for it), but seeing as you're interested in my love-life: I'm actually banging the 28 year old who lives next door occasionally, she's also a friend of mine who's company I enjoy. Honestly I would prefer a more substantial relationship with someone closer to my own age, but I'm neither crying myself to sleep over it nor hoping for some kind of online tryst with a married gamer who lives on the other side of the planet.

Rofl, a middle aged man using the word "Banging", totally not bragging about being a creepy dude, and you responded with that because of this

I considered babyshark one of my friends until she decided to start harassing me for reasons stated before.  I've refrained from insulting her for the most part other then to call her unstable  which she clearly is and maybe the occasional 2-faced. I know she'd tell you otherwise by saying I'm a "hater" which is why you feel the need to try so hard. But keep trying hard though lambchops, maybe you'll get the time of day eventually. Even though you'd be more likely to find someone at your local coles, k mart, target or woolworths.

Eww. Weird fixation u have there dude.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2019, 08:15:54 AM »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2019, 08:20:09 AM »
You are seriously hung up on BS being female. Deal with it or don't idc, but don't try to project it onto me.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2019, 08:39:36 AM »

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2019, 10:31:45 AM »
One thing is for sure, it was a genius account. Even though it did create a lot of headaches
wtf i always thought dellam was a real guy! i talked to him on discord a couple times

You all are so weird with your conspiracy theories.  "A brilliant character"?  Dellam wasn't someone method acting, he was just an actual dipshit.

Why can't dellam just be dellam?  I'm fairly confident he is, especially because, you know, he got doxed on this forum!
yeah!! we should ask Burton for the definitive word on it though, he has this weird 6th sense for smurfs/conspiracies

Starting to think Lambchops is actually Babyshark.
hahahahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

AND OMG...
The same guy who writes a paragraph on his mother playing video games with him after one "yomomma" joke, now writes a paragraph trying to convince people on an internet forum that he has RL friends??

i don't consider it sad to spend a lot of time setting the record straight on an internet forum, because after all how much of everyone's lives is spent engaged in pointless unenriching bullshit? and then at the end you die & are forgotten no matter what you have or haven't "achieved", so it's all pointless & subjective anyway. ultimately (if you're smart) you'll find the things in life that are enjoyable for you & not worry about what other people think of them. so if Winchester finds engaging in dialectical discussions at one of his typical online haunts to be enriching, then that's all that really matters. (i happen to enjoy that too!) to shit on him for that just comes across as bullying/peer pressure to conform with some ill defined abstraction of what is "cool". (and though i have to admit Lamby is cool, dammit, coolness isn't everything!! coolness absent grace might just be plain old assholishness.) i also think if the accusations are worth making in the first place then they must be seen as equally worth defending against.

from this perspective, i have new respect for the habitual thoroughness of Winchester's replies. while i don't know him well, in our few interactions & from what i've seen here he has always been straightforward, coherent & completely consistent. i find that admirable & a testament to strength of character more than anything.

Of course you dodged the questions again. Of course you did. You keep asking me why don't I just go away if im not playing the game, more importantly, why do you care so much that you're making threads about me and then telling me to go away in them? Rofl, I never said I quit playing the game, If I can sort my freezing issues out I don't mind playing again, it isn't a high priority right now though.
:D

i nominate this thread for the Goldmine !
squeak!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2019, 10:32:23 AM »

Eww. Weird fixation u have there dude.

You are seriously hung up on BS being female. Deal with it or don't idc, but don't try to project it onto me.

:thumbsup:
 ;D OMG please stop proving what a loser you are  ;D

Actually she had to move, now she lives 3/4 of an hour up the motorway so I don't see her very often, but she still keeps messaging me to come over all the time. LOL what exactly is the problem here you total freakin weirdo?

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2019, 11:45:00 AM »
Actually she had to move, now she lives 3/4 of an hour up the motorway so I don't see her very often, but she still keeps messaging me to come over all the time. LOL what exactly is the problem here you total freakin weirdo?

Oh, nothing,  Only how inconsistent you are.

now writes a paragraph trying to convince people on an internet forum that he has RL friends??

Do you not see how you are basically doing the exact thing only instead of "rl friends" it's how you don't like a girl on the internet by bragging about fucking girls old enough to be your kids on the internet, while also at the same time how you have rl friends, the very same thing you're trying to make fun of me for?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2019, 11:45:42 AM »
I'll be honest, if Mousie is right and delam is a real person that is not intentionally trolling that's probably the best news I've heard all year

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2019, 11:46:37 AM »
But mouse and claw are friends so is this some attempt to protect claw :O

Maybe we will never know

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2019, 11:48:27 AM »
Something we know for sure...

Dellams is still somewhere, i really doubt he stop playing this game, that mean he got others aka.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2019, 11:50:07 AM »
Its funny you say that Equinox, to my knowledge he hasn't really been on since we stopped Banning him. I guess it took the fun out of it. Which also makes me believe it's just a Smurf who is trolling

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2019, 11:59:01 AM »
Do you not see how you are basically doing the exact thing only instead of "rl friends" it's how you don't like a girl on the internet by bragging about fucking girls old enough to be your kids on the internet, while also at the same time how you have rl friends, the very same thing you're trying to make fun of me for?

omg... except its ALL in response to you bringing up this weird sexual stuff. I'm just demonstrating that I have a normal attitude to such things and you're a seriously twisty unit. My sex life is far from anything to brag about (as I said in the quote you dug up and repeatedly posted) but it's a lot healthier that whatever the hell is going on in your head.

i don't consider it sad to spend a lot of time setting the record straight on an internet forum, because after all how much of everyone's lives is spent engaged in pointless unenriching bullshit? and then at the end you die & are forgotten no matter what you have or haven't "achieved", so it's all pointless & subjective anyway. ultimately (if you're smart) you'll find the things in life that are enjoyable for you & not worry about what other people think of them. so if Winchester finds engaging in dialectical discussions at one of his typical online haunts to be enriching, then that's all that really matters.  ..../...  i also think if the accusations are worth making in the first place then they must be seen as equally worth defending against.

Never really felt the need to defend myself against a single "yomomma" joke by entering into a discussion of my childhood relationship with my mother - but OK, I'm glad you got something out of it ;)

One thing is for sure, it was a genius account. Even though it did create a lot of headaches
wtf i always thought dellam was a real guy! i talked to him on discord a couple times

Of course he's a real guy, but I don't think his name is actually Dellam. The sort of person who sits in the channel having conversations with himself on multiple accounts is obviously a troll and likely to do a similar thing on the forum.

to shit on him for that just comes across as bullying/peer pressure to conform with some ill defined abstraction of what is "cool".

Interesting that nobody bothered to think that when everyone was laying the boots into me for working to improve the game ??? I guess I should garner sympathy sitting around putting down others then come accross as a bit pathetic when someone says anything about me.

while i don't know him well, in our few interactions & from what i've seen here he has always been straightforward, coherent & completely consistent.

Asking questions then ignoring the answers and asking further stupid questions that require the same (or an extension of the same) answers is just pretty dumb .... or perhaps it is a genius strategy IDK (read below). Anyone actually bothering to read the details of the conversation can see that... but I understand people not wanting to bother.

Probably an insight into his motivation to constantly send negativity my way can be found here:

meanwhile You're a man nearing his 50s getting angry on a video game forum because they don't like your hacks and dodging questions and concerns about them, grow a spine. you thought you hit a home run but you didn't. It didn't go over well with some people and you're looking to divert attention elsewhere.

I have never thought of myself as some kind of home run hitter, just someone who works away at a problem and tries to solve it. I am not a tall poppy that requires cutting, but I do find the notion slightly flattering.

It's true I have long suspected he was behind the dellam thing, because he fit the profile for a few reasons. When he told me his AKA and the logs all lined up with dellam stuff I was pretty convinced.

I have to admit that after this discussion I am now pretty sceptical about the whole thing for the simple reason that I really don't think that the person who owns the brain that produced the posts in this thread is capable of pulling it off.

In short: I think he's too dumb to be dellam. I am now more inclined to think that it was a remarkable co-incidence (and probably an ill-conceived smurf name one night).

As a result, Winchester I apologise for and withdraw my statement that you are a worthless piece of shit, as I now believe that was inappropriate. You remain a really creepy weirdo, and a grade-A douche. My condolences to your mum.