Author Topic: [RETRACTED] Winchester is Dellam  (Read 28318 times)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: [RETRACTED] Winchester is Dellam
« Reply #120 on: August 11, 2019, 12:20:15 AM »

??
ofc we never talk about it

here is her post that im refering to

U8, I think you are the one attacking ru server.

You should disappear from W2.

Lol. I have NOTHING to do with any bot spam on ru. I know nothing about it.

Someone from RU is doing it to try to smear the new server.

Before you accuse people of things, don't you think you should have some evidence?

It's you, U8. I just *know* it.

Score 1 for Swift's BabyShark Smear Campaign. You got U8 brainwashed.

I've done nothing wrong here. If someone thinks I have, identify the wrong and bring the evidence.

Here's a great question:

Why would Tupac or I sabotage our own server??

Neither of us is stupid enough to think anyone can be *forced* to join a new server. That's not what I stand for. That's not what America stands for. It's for fun-loving W2 players who *want* to be there just having fun playing their favorite video game.

And my response to that

Im going to take a leap of faith here and guess that Swift has never spoken to U8 about babyshark once in his lifetime.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #121 on: August 13, 2019, 12:02:33 PM »
what if i just label it as [retracted] ?

Either way, it should not be in the server.war2.ru forum as its proven Lambchops was lying about everything and therefore is fake news for the server.
that's true that we don't want to spread fake news to the server -- once it's labeled as retracted the thread title will be updated on the server so everyone there can see that the accusation is false. (if i move it directly to general or flame section now then that won't happen.) also it's a popular thread & has stimulated lots of activity & community togetherness so I think it's a good idea to let it run its course for that reason too. so i will label it now & then will move it later if that is your preference. is that ok?

Just rename it "Winchester is too stupid to be Dellam, but likes to pretend he is".
omg

Hmmm. So you're actively trying to publicise winchester accusing me of lying and calling me "senile cunt." Interesting change in policy.

Mostly these sort of threads get dumped in the flame bin well before they have run their course, but go for it - there is nothing here I'm ashamed of. Anyone with half a brain who bothers reading it will agree, and anyway such special treatment makes me feel important ;D

In fact, why not make it a sticky so future generations of WC2 players can experience him explaining that he really does have friends since he got a part-time job as a casual dish-pig, how his mum plays wc2 with him, or yet again bring up his creepy sexual obcession with BS? I think that's a great idea.  :thumbsup:

Me saying that I think he's probably too stupid to be the original dellam does not actually prove anything false. It certainly does not prove that he didn't make a dellamish smurf name one night when he was creeping around. What are the chance the "Heros of whatever tf" server was down that night?

That being said, I am genuinely sorry if I have disappointed you with the standard of my posts.
haha it's okay ^-^ btw i hope i didn't come across as being antagonistic to you in either this thread or the one about the chop plugin. i still don't like the chop plugin & in my mind there are strong arguments against it, so i gave them since you were asking for them. i figured that would be enough to start a conversation on the topic & that the community would reach the right consensus after some discussion, whether or not my points were correct or wrong & dumb. & i didn't mean to overshadow the plugin system itself (or all the many other contributions you've made) which is of course really terrific! i didn't really understand why you were sarcastically restating my points in that other thread & was just funning w/ the salty emote - i can remove it if you don't like it. also if i don't remove it it should probably be slightly smaller.

pffff There was no sarcasm when I said it's cool to make fun of me. I thought that was the perfect response.... but yes i agree the salty emote needs to be slightly smaller because it breaks up the font too much.

Just thought you'd mention again that you don't like the chop plugin? Oh good, I think everyone who doesn't like it should say that at least eight or nine times each lol. DW tomorrow tk will make a thread titled "9 out of 10 iguanas don't like the chop plugin (but none of them have actually tried it)" ;)

GET A ROOM U AUSTRALIAN LUMMOXI

lol ikr? He must be being deliberately obtuse. Nobody can be that brain-dead and still breathe unassisted.
note the "i" which makes this the plural form of "lummox". i believe this comment was directed towards you as well :D

OMG really mousey? few points here...

- I think that is the least insulting thing tom has ever said to me, it's so mild that I would almost believe dellam hijacked his account and posted it... and since when do you act as an interpreter for his trolling anyway?

- Do you seriously think I missed his remakably anglicised attempt at pluralization?

- The plural of lummox is lummoxes.

You aussie noobs need to take this outside, to the garden
...OF WAR.PUD!!!!!

I demand an epic series.
good idea!! what better way to work out a friendly dispute than in epic war2 combat !! :wc2: :wc2: :wc2: oh but winchester needs to fix his war2 first

I have never claimed to be a good WC2 player and have always happily conceded any such challenges. I don't subscribe to the "my dad can beat up your dad therefore my philosophy is correct" school of thinking.

I play because I enjoy it, and I would definitely not not go out of my way to play with such an arrogant creepy lummox.... anyway he can't play because his laptop crashes, right? Regardless he always smurfs so who would know?

PLOT TWIST:

Winchester is Lambchops.
w-w-what !

good onya woofy lol.
ok lamby, i have no understanding of your sarcasm or perspective anymore so further interactions are probably not meaningful. i guess it's just lamby+the chop plugin against the world now :O this "lummoxes" assertion does seem off base though. also the salty emote is fixed :newthumbsup:
squeak!

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #122 on: August 13, 2019, 12:04:16 PM »
It still begs the question if action will be taken against him for attempting to frame me, other players have had action taken against them for frame attempts. If there really was a concern about me being dellam, he'd have passed this information to you, blid, iL, Tora, long ago and it would've been discussed in detail and then maybe one of  you would of had a word with me then. To which would've been debunked instantly by blid having seen dellams doxed information, I can't remember if you did see the doxed info for dellam also, but a quick remote access to show you any bit of info you need to clear me would suffice. Instead, he goes straight for a public frame attempt. If others can get banned for it he should too. Regardless of any cool mods he may make aside from his chop hack. Which by the way, He did get mostly positive reviews for the mod, except for the chop part of it. He's gone ahead and blown that little negative feedback on what is overall a positive review way out of proportion.
i have no intention of taking action against Lambchops as i don't believe this was a frame attempt so much as a failed gambit. (maybe it was though who knows, Lamby does seem to hate everyone & everything lately)
squeak!

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 13, 2019, 12:11:34 PM »
Fancy that, an admin who doesn't take action on war2 forums  ::) ::) ::)

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #124 on: August 13, 2019, 12:13:07 PM »
fancy that, a war2 forumer who doesn't like admin decisions if they aren't exactly what they think should be done :D
squeak!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 13, 2019, 02:03:25 PM »
i have no intention of taking action against Lambchops as i don't believe this was a frame attempt so much as a failed gambit. (maybe it was though who knows, Lamby does seem to hate everyone & everything lately)

Certainly not. I don't hate anyone. Winchester was giving me the shits then he told me his smurf name and I pointed out that he had also been smurfing under a very dellamish name. Some random kiwi started abusing me so screw that idiot. I've been trading insults with claw for years, and I really don't think he takes it any more seriously than I do.

Why is anyone else here putting up their hand to suggest that I am mad at them? It's really quite strange.

ok lamby, i have no understanding of your sarcasm or perspective anymore so further interactions are probably not meaningful. i guess it's just lamby+the chop plugin against the world now :O this "lummoxes" assertion does seem off base though. also the salty emote is fixed

I have no problem with people making fun of me, it has never upset me.

Really not sure why people keep bringing up the chop bar plugin, I thought that was about 4 threads ago.

Google: "plural of lummox"
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 13, 2019, 06:16:21 PM »
well i apologize my arcade ones running around goddamn