Author Topic: 700 posts!!!  (Read 21213 times)

Offline tolsty

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: 700 posts!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2015, 01:09:29 AM »
700, 750 - what a trifle. A couple of extra days )))

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2015, 06:16:53 PM »
Edit #3: Blid gets a custom tag? "The Arcitect" wtf lol blatent unfairness(and gayness, wtf did he ever make), I am definatly done with these forums. Stupid waste of time. Glad I stopped playing this stupid game years ago, have fun playing with the 20 players. I on the other hand will keep playing LoL and spend my time on the lol reddit instead of this retard forum with full of nothing but losers. LoL has millions of players, this piece of trash has nothing. Have fun talking to the same 5 retards here.

Kali IGL Stats

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2015, 06:23:16 PM »
Edit #3: Blid gets a custom tag? "The Arcitect" wtf lol blatent unfairness(and gayness, wtf did he ever make), I am definatly done with these forums. Stupid waste of time. Glad I stopped playing this stupid game years ago, have fun playing with the 20 players. I on the other hand will keep playing LoL and spend my time on the lol reddit instead of this retard forum with full of nothing but losers. LoL has millions of players, this piece of trash has nothing. Have fun talking to the same 5 retards here.

What a shame, we were about to publicly announce that Berzerkers will be getting the ability to set their own custom title. Too bad you won't be around for it!
squeak!

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2015, 06:24:29 PM »

What a shame, we were about to publicly announce that Berzerkers will be getting the ability to set their own custom title. Too bad you won't be around for it!

sounds like bullshit.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2015, 06:28:44 PM »
Truly. Ask blid!
squeak!

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2015, 06:30:50 PM »
hes not even an admin.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2015, 06:31:38 PM »
Yeah but he's blid.
squeak!

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2015, 06:32:57 PM »
yea so it was a troll like I thought bye forever.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2015, 08:17:03 PM »

//d
squeak!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2015, 08:33:19 PM »

Is this a parody of Equinox you're pulling off right now?  I know you were always keen on getting back into playing if around 150 players playing at a time was a consistent thing

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2015, 08:39:44 PM »
yea so it was a troll like I thought bye forever.
It's not a troll.  I'm only a global moderator but there's a mod/admin forum and in there iL and Mouse decided to put in the ability at the 500 post threshold

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2015, 09:11:14 PM »

Really? Where do i apply :)

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2015, 09:27:41 PM »
I was doing my best equinox impression, how many of you did I fool?
Kali IGL Stats

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2015, 09:38:33 PM »

Is this a parody of Equinox you're pulling off right now?  I know you were always keen on getting back into playing if around 150 players playing at a time was a consistent thing

I will come back if the average players on gets to around 150, although this seems like its not going to happen.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2015, 09:43:33 PM »
Why does it matter? You staying off isn't helping the activity.

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)