Yes most def
3 (37.5%)
maayybbbeeeeeee... NOT
0 (0%)
NO STUPID.. BECAUSE IMA WIN!!
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: August 14, 2019, 09:26:38 PM

Author Topic: THE CONE TOURNY!!! THIS SUNDAY (time change)  (Read 13541 times)

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: THE CONE TOURNY!!! THIS SUNDAY (time change)
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2019, 02:18:49 PM »
It's on like donkey kong! This is the tournament I have been waiting for.. a Qanon special. I remember how great the last Twin Rivers was http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4322.0.html
where LoNe took home the gold. This time it's gonna be the X MAN winning this tournament. You can bring u8, swift, shotgun ... I DON'T CARE... this is the new era!

i can prolly bring it back 2 hours earlier .. that work for u ?
2 years later you still want make tour at  9 pm for euros on sunday ...... n/c

no need since you make stupid rules like random race, it would be acceptable if you make only humans/orcs

sorry theres a reason for this.. random races is a must.. notice its on faster speed to

wait a second, there is reason, but you dont want say it?
xD

let me guess you want play with human, but you know you cant win  vs orcs
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2019, 02:21:20 PM »
YOU MAKE PEOPLE NOT JOINING WAR2 CUS of UR ANNOUNCEMENT OF A SHITTY TOURNEY ...YOU NOT PROVIDING WAR2 WITH NOTHING IS EMPTY CUS OF YOUR SHIT ASS POSTING >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

i understand some of u dont like to be challenged but .. i throw these tournies for the people who do ...not tryna see a tourny for the same shit u play every day gow high ef orc shit .. so boring.. so run along lol

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2019, 02:21:49 PM »
It's on like donkey kong! This is the tournament I have been waiting for.. a Qanon special. I remember how great the last Twin Rivers was http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4322.0.html
where LoNe took home the gold. This time it's gonna be the X MAN winning this tournament. You can bring u8, swift, shotgun ... I DON'T CARE... this is the new era!

i can prolly bring it back 2 hours earlier .. that work for u ?
2 years later you still want make tour at  9 pm for euros on sunday ...... n/c

no need since you make stupid rules like random race, it would be acceptable if you make only humans/orcs

sorry theres a reason for this.. random races is a must.. notice its on faster speed to

wait a second, there is reason, but you dont want say it?
xD

let me guess you want play with human, but you know you cant win  vs orcs

no im not playin in it

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2019, 02:24:23 PM »
the fact that u guys r so mad tells me how bad u really are lol ... "i cant play hu " "i cant play other game speed" "  icant play other maps" soo bad u dont deserve to win any tourny if all ur good at is 1 pud 1 race 1 speed its horrid

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
  • You can't win unless you learn how to lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2019, 02:26:46 PM »
YOU MAKE PEOPLE NOT JOINING WAR2 CUS of UR ANNOUNCEMENT OF A SHITTY TOURNEY ...YOU NOT PROVIDING WAR2 WITH NOTHING IS EMPTY CUS OF YOUR SHIT ASS POSTING >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

i understand some of u dont like to be challenged but .. i throw these tournies for the people who do ...not tryna see a tourny for the same shit u play every day gow high ef orc shit .. so boring.. so run along lol
you dont know what respect is..U cannot be admin aint for you period. in others words gow ef is one of the best map of war2 that's why is so popular, but you wouldnt understand what ''popular''word means ,since your a freaking nerd .
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2019, 02:27:59 PM »

you dont know what respect is..U cannot be admin aint for you period. in others words gow ef is one of the best map of war2 that's why is so popular, but you wouldnt understand what ''popular''word means ,since your a freaking nerd .

sum 1 who says "fuck this tourny"
is tryna teach me about respect now thats funny

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2019, 02:28:56 PM »
i prefer the people who arent playing to jus keep it moving an not even post here .. delete ur floods and post some where else

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2019, 02:29:42 PM »
i dont do popular cuz im different ... a leader not a follower

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
  • You can't win unless you learn how to lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2019, 02:34:16 PM »
dam wasting my time with you,you dont understand people at all.
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2019, 02:36:27 PM »
dam wasting my time with you,you dont understand people at all.

i dont care for who is best at gow we already know who is ... i want to know whos best at random races ina new enviorment with with a different speed... that is more equal for humans an orcs... i dont care who cries about it .. really has no effect at all im not here to make friends im here to make new content .. stop crying an stay out of it if u dont like it

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2019, 02:53:43 PM »
the fact that u guys r so mad tells me how bad u really are lol ... "i cant play hu " "i cant play other game speed" "  icant play other maps" soo bad u dont deserve to win any tourny if all ur good at is 1 pud 1 race 1 speed its horrid

if you got 2 people and they are skilled almost the same, player who will get orc will win, not skill "random" will win it
you still belive lower speed will help human player
i didnt say nothing about map, i didnt even check them but if u make map where is only one spot  got advantage/disadvantage  than rest that mean its bad map
I played w3 long time ago and i played lot of cws, maps were allways balanced in every spot
there was only advantage/disadvantage races in map, like on w2 water = human, land = orc
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 02:55:52 PM by Szwagier »

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2019, 02:57:02 PM »

if you got 2 people and they are skilled almost the same, player who will get orc will win, not skill "random" will win it

WHY THE FUK U PLAYING RIGGED OLD EF INSTEAD OF GOW TE THEN. SAME REASON
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2019, 03:01:14 PM »

WHY THE FUK U PLAYING RIGGED OLD EF INSTEAD OF GOW TE THEN. SAME REASON

i asked ppl for it, "cause we like rigged map" "cause its gow" xd

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2019, 03:23:16 PM »
Stop harrassing warbux and do your own tourney if your not happy.

- My list suck
- His tourney suck
- human suck
- Gow Suck
- Water map suck

God damn, you never did nothing for this game and you cry like a bitch, actually you mostly play 3 games a week and you do it in private, who fucking cares about you at this point.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2019, 03:29:50 PM »
Stop harrassing warbux and do your own tourney if your not happy.

- My list suck
- His tourney suck
- human suck
- Gow Suck
- Water map suck

God damn, you never did nothing for this game and you cry like a bitch, actually you mostly play 3 games a week and you do it in private, who fucking cares about you at this point.

Your list suck correct
his rules for tour when random race can win suck
lust op i hope you know that
Gow is rigged map, and after playing X games(years) its getting bored
I have never said water map suck

I did for this game more than you