Yes most def
3 (37.5%)
maayybbbeeeeeee... NOT
0 (0%)
NO STUPID.. BECAUSE IMA WIN!!
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: August 14, 2019, 09:26:38 PM

Author Topic: THE CONE TOURNY!!! THIS SUNDAY (time change)  (Read 13518 times)

Offline WillTheRealKoorbStandUp

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: THE CONE TOURNY!!! THIS SUNDAY (time change)
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2019, 07:51:39 PM »
That post shows how clueless you are considering i was the first person with swift who first exposed lance on his map hacking with his edited screenshots in 2008ish

No one hea thinks i am anyone other than koorb

Can i ask why your an admin when you dont even know the basic history of wc2?

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2019, 08:00:39 PM »
how would u know .. u dont know me lol never had a conversation with me ... an lance got booted from my game for claming he was dead then whewn allied an visioned started playing again an now ur here making claims u know shit about unlesss ur lance lol make sense to me

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2019, 08:01:02 PM »
That post shows how clueless you are considering i was the first person with swift who first exposed lance on his map hacking with his edited screenshots in 2008ish

i been around longer then u

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2019, 08:02:23 PM »

and if u are koorb why are u on the forums makin claims when u dont even play the game?

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2019, 08:03:13 PM »
/finger koorb .. last log in sep 15th 2017 lmao an he wants a say on whos admin this is hillarious

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2019, 08:04:45 PM »
???? an ur makin demands because?

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2019, 08:23:12 PM »
Wut lol.

You just said i dont know you, well duh because your a nobody in wc2. If you were good, id know you and yourd know me.

I am well known, any half decent player knows who i am because ive played this game at top level for years, since 1999. I havent played in 2 years but i could come on right now and 10-0 you blindfolded. So what if i havent played in 2 years, i still care about the outcome and longtivity of this game and hope to play again in the future, but with idiots like you in charge i doubt it will be around much longer to come back to.

I ask why are you an admin because you are clueless an act like a customs newbie hosting free castles and aguring with people that its classic warcraft 2.

Sort yourself out.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2019, 12:24:49 AM »
Koorb is an ANZ player and is on another side of the planet to lance. They don't share any similarities at all when it comes to war2 behavior or on voice chat.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2019, 07:25:59 AM »
hahaha, new adminship requirements ! mandatory 30q quiz on war2 history !
squeak!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2019, 07:38:32 AM »
Koorb is an ANZ player and is on another side of the planet to lance.

Yeah, though I should look up who this douche is.

He turned up in Feb 2017 (apparantly after a while off) made his forum account and played until early september using a NZ isp. Mostly just abused people on the forum or carried on about how good he thinks he is, until he got all nostelgic a while back and started making ass-kissing fanboi posts about gow players. Apparantly he has a crush on Winchester.

Probably the best insight into him is:
what i like to call "toxic" players who take the game so seriously they rage and talk shit and make the entire gaming experience so shitty that it's a chore to even be in the same game as them. they are literally as unpleasant to play with as van, koorb, or allstar.

When Jessu posted some vids of himself playing the piano, koorb was the first person to reply with this:
Sounds totally horrible, you seem to be just mashing keys together

Jessu i really think you are legit crazy, seek psychological help  :peon:

Synopsis: Just another garden variety loser who feels justified abusing people because he thinks he's good at playing a video game. /squelch
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 07:46:59 AM by Lambchops »
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2019, 06:18:55 PM »
Lambchops is clearly butthurt he wasted his time making a warcraft 2 hack that no one wants. Then doing searches on me and then making his assumsion of what TK said?
I use to pick on TK because i 30-0d him before he won a few games, but i look back and TK is a good guy and benfitial to the longtivity of warcraft2 compared to the newbies who are ruining warcraft like lambchops that live on these forums (1300 posts?) (Searchs my history?) (Makes hacks for a 20+ year old game?)

I didnt turn up in 2017 idiot, i just didnt make an account for the new forums for awhile after occult forums died.

lol you truly butthurt that i called you out for what you are, a hacking newbie who spends all day making hacks and posting on these forums and it's laughable for you to say i have a crush on winchester when i havent even posted anything related to him at all, Although i do consider him a warcraft friend, isnt it you who made a few essay posts/threads about winchestr and looked up his history? Stop projecting and get over your obessions.

Owned

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2019, 07:14:10 PM »
Conclusion of that story.

Winchester, Koorb, Dellam, Shotgun and dugs are all the same person.  :wave:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 07:28:13 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2019, 11:40:56 AM »
Lambchops is clearly butthurt he wasted his time making a warcraft 2 hack that no one wants. Then doing searches on me and then making his assumsion of what TK said?
I use to pick on TK because i 30-0d him before he won a few games, but i look back and TK is a good guy and benfitial to the longtivity of warcraft2 compared to the newbies who are ruining warcraft like lambchops that live on these forums (1300 posts?) (Searchs my history?) (Makes hacks for a 20+ year old game?)

I didnt turn up in 2017 idiot, i just didnt make an account for the new forums for awhile after occult forums died.

lol you truly butthurt that i called you out for what you are, a hacking newbie who spends all day making hacks and posting on these forums and it's laughable for you to say i have a crush on winchester when i havent even posted anything related to him at all, Although i do consider him a warcraft friend, isnt it you who made a few essay posts/threads about winchestr and looked up his history? Stop projecting and get over your obessions.

Owned
geez look at that right on the top of the list:
:-* :kissing_heart: Praisevivic - Good natured dude, friendly and loyal friend :-*

Haha dipshit you turned up randomly and started calling me a "retard" without making any point at all, then started doing basically the same thing unprovoked to warbux so obviously you're an asshole. Nothing else needed to base it on.

When you kept carrying on I looked you up so I knew who the moron with the mouth was and discovered (no surprise) that you have a habit of being an abusve asshole.

I just like to know who I'm ignoring. Now go ahead and and rant some more or go get your meds adjusted, I really don't give a crap :thumbsup:

Filed under: Some dipshit kiwi with a social disability.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2019, 10:37:09 PM »
I'm just opnionated and dont care about your feelings bro, I was just calling you out for being toxic in the threads you made about whinchester.
I do see the merits in you trying to make programs to enhance wc2, but the chop in plug in is a minor hack and not needed.

The fact a player generally wont know for sure when that final chop cuts in, adds suspense.
A player sees a chop in happening to his base he has to act immedaily because he doesnt know when. But if he can see oh has to chop 30 more times, the player has an advantage to set up a trap. Also it adds resourse skill, since a good player will try to pay attention to harvesting when its vita to upgrade etc and a skilled player has the chance to grow faster and bigger than a less skilled player by good wood management, since a skilled player generally wont pull a peon nearly finshed chopin and look for one that just started.

Giving a counter just makes the game automatic and thats not what made wc2 good. It's all manual input skill, nothing happens automatically. I suggest try and work on watcher tools to improve wc2, or improved stats, a Kill counter on units wont change gameplay but will be a good implment to to see a boss grunt or how much kills a dk got etc

Warcraft 2's gameplay does not need any change, orc vs orc isnt boring, thats why wc2 is still alive for so long. orc vs orc is balanced and lust also adds a skill element and excitment/panic etc. A good player can make a comeback with way less ogres and resourses if his mircomangement skill is on form with lusting and catching the other player unlusted and thats really only enhansed with the power of lust, its quick and you gotta be on form not to slip up and lose 9 ogres to 4 lusted..

Look at starcraft 2, its one big mass vs another big mass, ops made the wrong unit type i lose. Wc2 its about how u control your units, not luck of building the right type to counter his type of unit which adds luck.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 10:43:22 PM by WillTheRealKoorbStandUp »