Poll

How hard does Winchester's mother own noob trash like Lambchops?

Winchester's mother would full pwn Lambchops
0 (0%)
Winchester's mother would smash Lamb's noob ass so hard he would cry an quit forever
1 (100%)
Winchester's mother would beat Lamb playing waterknights when he was playing gow
0 (0%)
Winchester's mum would rl bitch-slap Lamb until he agreed that Winchester really does have friends.
0 (0%)
Winchester's mother would park her harley davidson on lambs face then do a burnout
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Winchester's mother is fully pro  (Read 7483 times)

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Winchester's mother is fully pro
« on: August 10, 2019, 01:48:02 PM »
Oh I didn't know your mum played. You should get her to make her own account ;D

If you wanna instead talk about my mum though (changing the topic yet again) , she played warcraft 2 on the playstation with me when i was 8 years old. While she wasn't the best, she could still 10-0 you after 20 years of not playing the game, with her using the Faster speed while you use Fastest speed while being limited to the playstation controls after not touching a playstation in 20 years. much less warcraft 2.

Thanks for sharing all that stuff about your mum. I feel we're so much closer now :omg:

At first I thought this was just Winchester showing his normal position on the spectrum, but the more I think about it the more I am facinated by this pro wc2 playing mum. Sounds hot right? I mean .... just how good is she? While Winchester himself is about as interesting as the back of a refrigerator, I'm thinking his mum is some serious MILP action.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Winchester's mother is fully pro
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 02:27:36 PM »
The shit is getting weird...

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 04:01:12 PM »
Lamb GTFO u acting like a psychopath.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 06:57:12 PM »
T.f....

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2019, 11:18:06 PM »
Being killed repeatedly by Polymorph and flame shield only thousands of times really has taken its toll on your health. I'm sure most people would've only lasted 10 games. Just build a bunch of guard towers. If it's flame shield only  for damage they aren't going to blizzard them down. If it's a pacifist polymorph only, just build a catapult, they can't be polymorphed. If someone were build and spell hacking flame shield only, anyone would still beat them, but a legit player teching to these spells is  still able to do this to you. Just build some guard towers. It ain't hard. You build a lumber mill and a watch tower, then click the watch tower and upgrade to a guard tower, its as easy as that.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2019, 12:07:03 AM »
Why hasnt blid or tk removed these stupid threads. Lambchops is the male babyshark, weird cunt

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2019, 06:19:23 AM »
Lamb GTFO u acting like a psychopath.

Hahaha... Oh so now we've got standards of etiquitte around here? I must have missed that meeting.

Winchester is the one who brought up his mum's wc2 skill and how she could beat me, what's the problem when I talk about it? Anyway, I can't stop thinking about her now. I bet she can really handle that playstation controller. Winchester can you stream some video of her with the controller? I wan't to get some pro tips on how it's done. Come on bro, dont leave me hanging.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2019, 06:19:55 AM »

Why hasnt blid or tk removed these stupid threads. Lambchops is the male babyshark, weird cunt

SG you're a legendary bogan. Congrats on almost getting half the puctuation right on 2 sentences. Oh well, at least you tried.

I'm guessing nobody has removed them for the same reason nobody removes it every time one of you chauvinistic little boys starts trash-talking BabyShark for no reason.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2019, 06:44:42 AM »
Yes, my life currently sucks a bit, but I am getting it back on track.

I’m guessing it still sucks pretty hard lamb. I suggest getting a better hobby instead of playing video games and posting on internet boards for hours a day.
war2 > war3

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2019, 07:17:49 AM »
Yes, my life currently sucks a bit, but I am getting it back on track.

I’m guessing it still sucks pretty hard lamb. I suggest getting a better hobby instead of playing video games and posting on internet boards for hours a day.

LOL. Shit Tora, I wish I had a trust fund so I could get some better hobbies like.... playing video games, hiring whores and posting on internet boards.

No judgement, I just seriously wish I had the money. Unfortunately I have to work for a living.

Why so salty? Did you already have your eye on Winchester's mum? I don't think that's a very good idea, she deserves better. I fully respect her for her WC2 skills. She is not someone you can just buy, so get out of my way.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2019, 07:41:13 AM »
Remember though guys, Winchester loves arguing on internet forums, even though Lambchops is arguing with as many people in 2 threads then Winchester has since these forums were made. But Lambchops hates arguing on internet forums.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2019, 07:52:46 AM »
LOL. Shit Tora, I wish I had a trust fund so I could get some better hobbies like.... playing video games, hiring whores and posting on internet boards.

No judgement, I just seriously wish I had the money. Unfortunately I have to work for a living.

Tell the truth Lamb. Why did your wife leave you and take your house?
war2 > war3

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2019, 08:07:15 AM »

Tell the truth Lamb. Why did your wife leave you and take your house?

Hmm. Relevance?

Well she was having an affair and she ran off with her bf. Shit happens.

I'm sure Winchester's mum would never do something like that.

Remember though guys, Winchester loves arguing on internet forums, even though Lambchops is arguing with as many people in 2 threads then Winchester has since these forums were made. But Lambchops hates arguing on internet forums.

LOL I'm having fun buddy. Not here just making snarky comments about anything anyone else says. You guys really suck at this btw.

Still waiting on that vid of your mum's awesome playstation form. Come on man hook a brotha up.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2019, 09:20:24 AM »

I remember when you fight vs equinox few years ago, babyshark, now you fight vs lamb

Gl for you
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2019, 09:34:54 AM »

I remember when you fight vs equinox few years ago, babyshark, now you fight vs lamb

Gl for you

Exactly.

Point is he doesn't even play the game ... he's just here to be an asshole on the forum.

.... but shhhhhh I'm trying to get an intro to his mum, got to play nice ;)