Poll

How hard does Winchester's mother own noob trash like Lambchops?

Winchester's mother would full pwn Lambchops
0 (0%)
Winchester's mother would smash Lamb's noob ass so hard he would cry an quit forever
1 (100%)
Winchester's mother would beat Lamb playing waterknights when he was playing gow
0 (0%)
Winchester's mum would rl bitch-slap Lamb until he agreed that Winchester really does have friends.
0 (0%)
Winchester's mother would park her harley davidson on lambs face then do a burnout
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Winchester's mother is fully pro  (Read 7514 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Winchester's mother is fully pro
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2019, 09:49:05 AM »
Why hasnt blid or tk removed these stupid threads. Lambchops is the male babyshark, weird cunt
Gotta have mouse, il, or blid do it. I'm server admin not forum admin

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2019, 10:00:15 AM »
Quote from: Szwagier on Today at 09:20:24 AM
Quote from: Winchester on Today at 07:41:13 AM
Remember though guys, Winchester loves arguing on internet forums, even though Lambchops is arguing with as many people in 2 threads then Winchester has since these forums were made. But Lambchops hates arguing on internet forums.

I remember when you fight vs equinox few years ago, babyshark, now you fight vs lamb

Gl for you

Exactly.

Yet you've picked fights with 3 australian players in the course of 24 hours. And now tora, you've also got it out for tk so again, still more then me since these forums were made.  But i'm the one that loves arguing on the internet forums even though you're the one being petty that we didn't give you a perfect score for your plugin and told you 1 feature is a hack.  You still got a good review bro, seriously get over it already.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2019, 10:35:27 AM »
Quote from: Szwagier on Today at 09:20:24 AM
Quote from: Winchester on Today at 07:41:13 AM
Remember though guys, Winchester loves arguing on internet forums, even though Lambchops is arguing with as many people in 2 threads then Winchester has since these forums were made. But Lambchops hates arguing on internet forums.

I remember when you fight vs equinox few years ago, babyshark, now you fight vs lamb

Gl for you

Exactly.

Yet you've picked fights with 3 australian players in the course of 24 hours. And now tora, you've also got it out for tk so again, still more then me since these forums were made.  But i'm the one that loves arguing on the internet forums even though you're the one being petty that we didn't give you a perfect score for your plugin and told you 1 feature is a hack.  You still got a good review bro, seriously get over it already.

Get over what dude? You don't even play wc2.

But seriously you're mum sounds really cool, with all the playstation skills and not dropping you on your head as a baby more than like 14 or 15 times, so lets just bury the hatchet an how about you just arrange an introduction? I mean, I like PS too, it can be really fun, and I don't need to win games so it will be fine if she 10-0s me every night. I'm cool with that.

What do you say?

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2019, 11:44:33 AM »
You're obsessing alot over the fact I don't play war2. Funny because when I'd bring up how long I haven't played you'd keep going "What are you so hell bent on it", and now in like nearly every post you're bringing it up. it's almost like you want me to come back so you can try frame me again or do something worse like DDOS me or some other weird shit.

People can be wherever they be and post wherever they want to post without needing to be seriously addicted to something like you. Plenty of people on forums post when they haven't played in a long time, and it's not like I stopped willingly to begin with.

And you really need to get over the fact that people didn't like your chop plugin.

I don't feel the need to try to pump up my ego by being pompous and trying to make out that I am superior to others

Except for the part where that's all you've been doing since people didn't like your chop plugin. But ok, keep telling yourself that.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial

Offline WillTheRealKoorbStandUp

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2019, 06:29:34 PM »
You can dish any insult out on me you want, but you dont insult peoples family bro. We all make mistakes lambchop, but keep your insults to the person themselves unless you wanna look like a bigger cr33p then you alrdy do.

Like what happened to poor dugs, some weird **** from here messaging his family on facebook, wdf.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2019, 07:27:01 PM »
I find it funny that before people started to criticize lambchops plugins he was nice and easy to talk to. As soon as people started realozing his plugin was crap, he gets super defensive and all of a sudden he isnt a very nice guy. Just shows how shady he is IMO. Cant be trusted. And i sure as well wouldnt download any of his plugins. 2 face mfer

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2019, 08:11:32 PM »
lol lamb is cool ..fug austrailia all the cool people are far away.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2019, 08:33:10 PM »
I find it funny that before people started to criticize lambchops plugins he was nice and easy to talk to. As soon as people started realozing his plugin was crap, he gets super defensive and all of a sudden he isnt a very nice guy. Just shows how shady he is IMO. Cant be trusted. And i sure as well wouldnt download any of his plugins. 2 face mfer

Hmmm, I find it strange that you think that's funny ??? "Is nice and easy to talk to until you insult him repeatedly"
I'm sorry did you think I was a doormat? hahaha "shady".... seriously.

You can dish any insult out on me you want, but you dont insult peoples family bro. We all make mistakes lambchop, but keep your insults to the person themselves unless you wanna look like a bigger cr33p then you alrdy do.

Like what happened to poor dugs, some weird **** from here messaging his family on facebook, wdf.

Oh hi again. Congrats on this post, much better than your last effort, but really you should read stuff before you comment on it.

I'm pretty sure I have never insulted anyone's family on this forum, and have always said that messing with anyone's rl job/family etc. is absolutly lame.

I would never mess with Winchester's mum, I think she is super hot and I just want to give her the chance to 10-0 me. This was Winchester's idea, and it's a great one.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2019, 08:35:38 PM »

Hmmm, I find it strange that you think that's funny ??? "Is nice and easy to talk to until you insult him repeatedly"
I'm sorry did you think I was a doormat? hahaha "shady".... seriously.

Oh hi again. Congrats on this post, much better than your last effort, but really you should read stuff before you comment on it.

I'm pretty sure I have never insulted anyone's family on this forum, and have always said that messing with anyone's rl job/family etc. is absolutly lame.

I would never mess with Winchester's mum, I think she is super hot and I just want to give her the chance to 10-0 me. This was Winchester's idea, and it's a great one.

The question lamb is just why you are mad at us, we like your software and we will love to play with it, but you have to ask il to make it mendatory in the official version for everyone.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2019, 08:43:12 PM »
Lamb chops has a lot of really good ideas. Has a lot of skills developing those ideas. Unfortunately, not all ideas are going to be accepted by the masses.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2019, 11:59:15 PM »
"Is nice and easy to talk to until you insult him repeatedly"

Denial, in ordinary English usage, is asserting that a statement or allegation is not true.[1] The same word, and also abnegation (German: Verneinung), is used for a psychological defense mechanism postulated by psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.[1][2][3] An individual that exhibits such behavior is described as a denialist[4] or true believer. Denial also could mean denying the happening of an event or the reliability of information, which can lead to a feeling of aloofness and to the ignoring of possibly beneficial information.

You got positive reviews for your mod with 1 critique. I have told you this repeatedly, so please show me where you started getting insulted, much less repeatedly for the mod before you started getting super defensive over it first.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2019, 06:46:25 AM »
The question lamb is just why you are mad at us, we like your software and we will love to play with it, but you have to ask il to make it mendatory in the official version for everyone.

Umm. Hi eq. What makes you think I'm mad at you? Who is "us"? and why do you keep bringing up plugins?... IDK if Winchester's mum is into programming and I don't want to put her off by making her think I'm too nerdy.

( some cut and paste shit )

So have you at least talked to your mum about it yet? It's ok, I'm not trying to replace you or anything - she will always be your mother, but she deserves to have her own life as well. I'm pretty sure she would have a really good time 10-0ing me, so you owe it to her to make the connection. I mean when was the last time she got to 10-0 anyone anyway? I'm available tonight. Make it happen. Do it for your mum. :innocent: :thumbsup:

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2019, 07:23:23 AM »
winchester's mom sounds cool af, too bad my mom didn't play war2 :o maybe i would've started ef sooner if i'd had some positive role models
squeak!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2019, 07:50:46 AM »
winchester's mom sounds cool af, too bad my mom didn't play war2 :o maybe i would've started ef sooner if i'd had some positive role models

I know, right?

Fully legit.  :-* :thumbsup:

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2019, 12:44:48 PM »

SG you're a legendary bogan. Congrats on almost getting half the puctuation right on 2 sentences. Oh well, at least you tried.

Get over what dude? You don't even play wc2.

But seriously you're mum sounds really cool, with all the playstation skills and not dropping you on your head as a baby more than like 14 or 15 times, so lets

lul