Author Topic: tk streaming with vid commentary!  (Read 5465 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
tk streaming with vid commentary!
« on: August 10, 2019, 11:11:11 PM »
tk[as] streaming live with video commentary @ https://www.twitch.tv/war2teacher/ now!!!

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: tk streaming with vid commentary!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 12:27:00 AM »
I am watching it!! Thx

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 06:31:41 AM »
"war2teacher"  ;D You legend.... then the first thing you say is "I can not talk and play warcraft 2 at the same time... its not good"

Lol awesome self-ownage ;)

Hehe followed by "sometimes you've gut got to do stupid stuff to make the game interesting". Followed by dying without even getting a smith up.

Teach me sensei !!!

LOL end of the second game after drinking out of a can all vid you just pick up some random empty beer bottle and try to drink out of it :rofl: ..... I want to see the camera pan to show the 300 empty beer cans/bottles you are surrounded by.

Dude, what's with the bit at 24:30 where you just pick up some cat, sniff it, then put it down again? Did someone spill cocaine on the cat or something?

Got to admit, I'm loving it. Funniest stream ever, thanks for posting :) Seriously legend. Highlight of my day so far.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 07:09:20 AM by Lambchops »
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 09:47:14 AM »
I feel like you're projecting a lot of self-hate into others lately. Hope u get that figured out soon

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2019, 10:13:42 AM »
you were playing very bad yesterday, if you were streaming you shouldnt do it as teacher

anyway i suggest less drinking
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2019, 11:02:34 AM »
I feel like you're projecting a lot of self-hate into others lately. Hope u get that figured out soon

I think you've hit the nail on the head there, only I've be on the receiving end for quite some time.

No problem. I'm a big boy I can look after myself ;)

I don't feel the need to try to pump up my ego by being pompous and trying to make out that I am superior to others, but I'm not here to be anybody's whipping boy either.

No hate in the stream review.

I seriously got some lols and watched a few interesting games so good on you for putting it out there. I don't think I'd be comfortable streaming myself like that.... plus I'd have to get a cat.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2019, 11:12:18 AM »
tk, twitch people like watching .... there's a few that may come and play ..get ya a viewer base going..baby has got a small following also ..ive not checked on the other streamers.

u8 could also.. since he is like the wr holder of the single player

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2019, 11:16:36 AM »
tk, twitch people like watching .... there's a few that may come and play ..get ya a viewer base going..baby has got a small following also ..ive not checked on the other streamers.

Yeah BS does better commentary, but tk has this awesome comedy thing going. So hard to choose ???

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2019, 11:18:14 AM »
its de way of tha future..ive been watching link of the past randomizer like its golf....even got a few players im for and others i wanna see beat...

Offline ~oE~

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2019, 12:52:32 PM »
Ya ALTTP Rando's are awesome to watch. Also LOTAD for Ocarina of Time is really cool with good commentary from some of the legendary speedrunners in that community.

LOTAD is basically a TAS of insane goals that are not viable RTS (like beating OOT without pausing the game to equip items).

Anyway - TK youre on the right path if you want viewers. You dont really have to be all that good but if youre entertaining thats all that really matters. Havnt watched your recent stuff yet though...

Offline LuX

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2019, 01:40:33 PM »
Keep kicking some ass TK.

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2019, 03:56:13 PM »
I can appreciate tks stream. Down to earth dude with some good insight. Keep streaming tk
https://www.twitch.tv/incoswc - my twitch. Streaming 9:30pm - 11pm est most days!!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2019, 04:42:03 PM »
Thanks for the words of encouragement! I'm going to be streaming in about 30 minutes. Beer in hand !

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2019, 06:45:01 PM »
Watched for 5 minutes and realize why you're so bad at war2. Important stuff is happening around the map and it literally takes you 2 or 3 minutes to realize.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2019, 07:39:24 PM »
Listened to what you had to say for 5 seconds and realized for the Umpteenth time why I dont like you.

Try streaming and commentating... here are your options 1) bouncing around all over the map picking up on small pieces of information that might give a large picture of what's happening throughout the game as a whole. Or 2) focusing on specific exchanges for the entire exchange so viewers who are trying to learn can see how higher level players handle exchanges from start to finish... which means other exchanges will get less coverage.

I will not be offended if sg you refrain from watching any of my future streams