Author Topic: 24 hour ban to workwork  (Read 19206 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: 24 hour ban to workwork
« Reply #105 on: August 15, 2019, 08:23:00 PM »
Here is another good exemple of what i talk..

Dude make a nice warcraft II campain, but instead to did it in english and everyone can play with it..

He did it in russian!!!

Now hes asking people to make different language version of that shit.

the fuck you talk about? Nobody cares of russian language and nobody care of french language, our universal language is english, why dont you fucking work in english directly? Because russian cant understand english? Who fucking cares, i am french and i have learn english like everyone else, i dint ask favor to have french version of everything cuz i think i am special over the rest of the world.

Now, all these useless time using to make this campain in different language could be use instead to do new things, but we cant cuz everyone gonna waste there time on this stupid useless project.

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,5045.0.html
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 08:26:12 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 15, 2019, 08:24:18 PM »
Lance and equinox for admin

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 15, 2019, 09:55:07 PM »
and another thing ... they can make a new name an get right back on .. so really banning doesnt help much all it does is piss the person off which might help as a slap on the wrist they lose that account or they cant play on it for the time there banned for ...

but like i said trust im working on pushing to make ah mandatory an i know il is working on making it more efficient

Thats not true at all, people are playing this game to be someone, do you really think the dude with 4000 games want to lose his account for a smurf?

Ban his account and i tell you in 2 weeks he com back and tell sorry to everyone cuz he want to be who he really is.

u could be right in that sense

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2019, 02:11:34 AM »
They even ban me at heros of the storm because i call one of there hero a bitch ( Nova ).

Can you believe this, i spend over 2000$ in this game and they ban me cuz i call a VIRTUAL HERO a bitch!

Haha that's funny, nova is a bitch in the starcraft story from what i remember as well. The same game where kerrigan actually calls herself The queen bitch of the universe.
Nova is such a liability hero in ranked, theres just alot of heroes that can do exactly what she does but better. Shes up there with butcher, valeera as a liability pick. Even murky does better then them in higher rank.

That said, why did you spend $2000 on cosmetics?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2019, 02:26:43 AM »
They even ban me at heros of the storm because i call one of there hero a bitch ( Nova ).

Can you believe this, i spend over 2000$ in this game and they ban me cuz i call a VIRTUAL HERO a bitch!

Haha that's funny, nova is a bitch in the starcraft story from what i remember as well. The same game where kerrigan actually calls herself The queen bitch of the universe.
Nova is such a liability hero in ranked, theres just alot of heroes that can do exactly what she does but better. Shes up there with butcher, valeera as a liability pick. Even murky does better then them in higher rank.

That said, why did you spend $2000 on cosmetics?

At that time we had like 20 heros only and nova was a really big face for the franchise since she was a pretty popular female from starcraft.

The fact is nobody knew how to play good with her and everyone was always losing with her when someone pick her, so everyone was mad at peoples who were picking nova.

And everytime someone was piking her, i was there saying, omg you dint fucking took that bitch for real, so peoples was flaggin me as toxic and they finally ban me for 24 hours. Lol

So i send a ticket to blizzard because i wanted to know wtf it was, and they told me i have been report too much for calling nova a bitch and it was innapropriate.

But it work cuz actually i dint want too get ban again so i just start to shut my mouth.

Why did i spend 2000$ on heroes? cuz i like that game, simple as that.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 02:29:45 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2019, 03:40:00 AM »
The fact is nobody knew how to play good with her and everyone was always losing with her when someone pick her, so everyone was mad at peoples who were picking nova.

And everytime someone was piking her, i was there saying, omg you dint fucking took that bitch for real,

It's still like that today haha. people rage at people who even hover over nova XD, then they rage even more when the nova decides to go Triple Tap instead of Precision Strike XD.

She can be nice in the lower ranks but yeah, anything above diamond, maybe even platinium she just has a really hard time with everything. Including her specialty, Killing people. She definitely needs a major rework like the one Raynor and kerrigan got. With all the new heros that came out after her, alot of them can do the same things she does but better and then some extra, like good wave clear. Novas only good wave clear is if she uses her ultimate on a minion wave haha.

Why did i spend 2000$ on heroes? cuz i like that game, simple as that.

Fair enough, novas got like another 5-6 limited edition skins that came out a week ago if you got the shards to buy em.