Author Topic: 24 hour ban to workwork  (Read 19178 times)

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
24 hour ban to workwork
« on: August 14, 2019, 12:25:59 AM »
i was 1v1ing  eradicate... him an lance built in the game having tower wars on the side.. ruined my win ... warned both..workwork joins the next game (some 1 elses game) this time as a watcher .. he builds in rthe middle an walls off other players units... .. 24 hour ban for disregarding any warning i gave him to not build as a watcher and doing it twice in a row

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: 24 hour ban to workwork
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 12:52:32 AM »
Whats this shit?  I was in TWO of your 1v1's.  The first one was fine,  I didnt build as thats not what I do.  The 2nd one,  you let some noob join your games (workwork) and then he ruined the game by building.  workwork only built in ONE game (yours).  You seriously need to have your adminship removed.  It looks to me more like you ban people simply because they piss you off.  If we used that for criteria, EVERYONE would be banned.  Especially people like Van who will join your game and leave as soon as people's first farm is done.  Just to be a jackass.  Those are grounds for GAME banning.  Not server banning.  BTW,  when he built in your 1v1 at s9,  I saw it and then I KILLED his ass for you.  What do I get for it?  Fucking threats of being banned and shit.  Dude.  Fuck you.  I dont post here often anymore,  but I have to say that you should NOT have any kind of admin abilities.  period.  From what little I've seen of what you do with it,  it's doing nothing but getting rid of GOOD players.  Shortly after you banned workwork,  I also caught wind that you also banned EQ for something EQUALLY stupid.  There arent enough players to ban people just because they piss you off.

If you dont want your games ruined,  dont let unknown players join.  It's that simple.  You dont fucking ban them from the server you jackass.  Especially new players like workwork.

Therefore I'd like to call up a vote to have you removed for being a danger to the health of what few players there are left.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 01:00:19 AM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 12:52:45 AM »
24 hour ban for disregarding any warning i gave him to not build as a watcher and doing it twice in a row
GEEZ THOSE ADMINS LATELY
IS IL RETARDED?

BAN HIM FROM YOUR GAME U IDIOT, NOT FROM THE SERVER. THE REST OF US CANNOT DO THAT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 12:57:35 AM »
THIS ISNT TK LEVEL BAD OF ADMINSHIP BUT IT IS PRETTY BAD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 12:59:01 AM »
Banned not from game but from server cause he made buldings in game as watcher??

show me that rule, where it says if watcher will bulid he will get banned from server

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 01:01:08 AM »
There is no such rule,  there never has been for very obvious reasons (although I guess not to obvious since common sense has left the building in Banx's/warbux world).  This kid seems to be making up his own rulebook on the fly.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 01:03:29 AM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2019, 01:08:13 AM »
There is no such rule,  there never has been for very obvious reasons (although I guess not to obvious since common sense has left the building in Banx's/warbux world).  This kid seems to be making up his own rulebook on the fly.

he built in 1 of my games then joined xurnts game an built in his after i jus wanred him about it .. soo felel how ever uw ant i dont care people are not gonna get away with shit like that not while im admin ... thats blatant disrespect for the rules

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2019, 01:09:26 AM »
lance whispers me after .. "see how long ur admin when i tell TK" LOL like thats gonna change ne thing.. i dont care for ur personal opinions lance u dont gotta like me but ur gonna respect the server

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2019, 01:20:38 AM »
Whats this shit?  I was in TWO of your 1v1's.  The first one was fine,  I didnt build as thats not what I do.  The 2nd one,  you let some noob join your games (workwork) and then he ruined the game by building.  workwork only built in ONE game (yours).  You seriously need to have your adminship removed.  It looks to me more like you ban people simply because they piss you off.  If we used that for criteria, EVERYONE would be banned.  Especially people like Van who will join your game and leave as soon as people's first farm is done.  Just to be a jackass.  Those are grounds for GAME banning.  Not server banning.  BTW,  when he built in your 1v1 at s9,  I saw it and then I KILLED his ass for you.  What do I get for it?  Fucking threats of being banned and shit.  Dude.  Fuck you.  I dont post here often anymore,  but I have to say that you should NOT have any kind of admin abilities.  period.  From what little I've seen of what you do with it,  it's doing nothing but getting rid of GOOD players.  Shortly after you banned workwork,  I also caught wind that you also banned EQ for something EQUALLY stupid.  There arent enough players to ban people just because they piss you off.

If you dont want your games ruined,  dont let unknown players join.  It's that simple.  You dont fucking ban them from the server you jackass.  Especially new players like workwork.

Therefore I'd like to call up a vote to have you removed for being a danger to the health of what few players there are left.

u know lying doesnt really work ehre right???  saying i banend my friend equinox.. u know theres stats on all this right? people can check whos banned an by who riightt?? nice try tho making things up to spice up ur claim FAIL

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2019, 01:25:33 AM »

he built in 1 of my games then joined xurnts game an built in his after i jus wanred him about it .. soo felel how ever uw ant i dont care people are not gonna get away with shit like that not while im admin ... thats blatant disrespect for the rules

Doesnt matter, you got option to ban him from game
@~ToRa~ @iL
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2019, 01:34:36 AM »

u know lying doesnt really work ehre right???  saying i banend my friend equinox.. u know theres stats on all this right? people can check whos banned an by who riightt?? nice try tho making things up to spice up ur claim FAIL

What in the fuck are you babbling about.  I joined a game with YOU in it,  then someone named "Equiinox" joined and I said "FAKE EQ".  Then EQ said no it's me.  I then said "Then get on the right name".  You know what his reply was?  You should,  because you're the one that answered it.  You said and I quote "He cant,  I server banned it".  Then I asked "What?  for what?".  You then said "For ruining my game".  Thats when I left the game lobby and server mailed TK about this horseshit you've been doing.  Then I come here and see this.

BTW NONE of these are excuses to server ban people.  You have a GAME ban that's built into the game itself for a reason.  USE IT.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 01:37:29 AM by {Lance} »

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2019, 01:38:38 AM »

What in the fuck are you babbling about.  I joined a game with YOU in it,  then someone named "Equiinox" joined and I said "FAKE EQ".  Then EQ said no it's me.  I then said "Then get on the right name".  You know what his reply was?  You should,  because you're the one that answered it.  You said and I quote "He cant,  I server banned it".  Then I asked "What?  for what?".  You then said "For ruining my game".  Thats when I left the game lobby and server mailed TK about this horseshit you've been doing.  Then I come here and see this.

BTW NONE of these are excuses to server ban people.  You have a GAME ban that's built into the game itself for a reason.  USE IT.

that was work work genus he cant getr on his work work name cuz its banned for 24 hours ... it was Equiinox wit 2 i's in it smart guy

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2019, 01:42:58 AM »
I see you didnt pick up on the fact that I already knew it was a fake EQ.  That could possibly be why I stated "Fake EQ".  You then continued to insinuate that you had banned EQ (not workwork).  I took your word for it.  So if you lied about that,  then I guess you lied about it.  But that still doesnt excuse the ban on Workwork either.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2019, 07:33:03 AM »
I don't think problems in game or bannable offenses. Other than Banning them from the game itself

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2019, 07:36:53 AM »
Show me the game report and I can add the win to the ladder