Author Topic: 24 hour ban to workwork  (Read 19188 times)

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: 24 hour ban to workwork
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2019, 09:04:39 PM »
This is a simple fix. Admins stfu and do your damn jobs. Ban people from your games and not the server. Everytime i log on theres 14 players on as is. Shitgun is right for once. Thus far our admins havent shown to be leaders. Tk doing a good job with streaming and stuff. Warbux hasnt seemed to do dick all other than be a retard. I dont even know who else is an admin tbh

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2019, 09:05:13 PM »
What the fuck you mean?

So you are saying that you would have happily left the game, but you were AFK?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2019, 09:06:53 PM »
What the fuck you mean?

Yes totally
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2019, 09:07:27 PM »
The point of joining the game as a watcher is to watch the damn game for hacking and cheating and shit. If your joining to watch and you go afk or alt tab then wtf? Then you have the guys who go afk and dont even AV

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2019, 09:10:29 PM »
Everyone has different ideas on what is acceptable and what is not acceptable. That includes admins. We do not all agree on the same thing. Obviously there are some actions we can take as individuals that is just common sense. But most situations are not so black-and-white.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2019, 09:11:43 PM »
What the fuck you mean?

Yes totally

Then I did you a favor. You were lagging. The players asked you to leave. I helped you leave when you were AFK. so why are you mad about it. Why not thank me?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2019, 09:12:18 PM »
The point of joining the game as a watcher is to watch the damn game for hacking and cheating and shit. If your joining to watch and you go afk or alt tab then wtf? Then you have the guys who go afk and dont even AV

Dude we play almost 5000 games per years, it's not because it happen once a year we gonna make a big deal about it.

There a difference with ( being know as) and (it was a mistake).

Actually 90% of the times im talking with other watchers about what players do wroong or good.

Im rarely afk and i always av at the begining of the game.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2019, 09:12:30 PM »
Equinox that’s a guide, not server rules. No reference to punishment or anything there. We’ve always preferred to moderate against hacking, not against behavior, though there is some other stuff we sometimes have to deal with

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2019, 09:18:19 PM »
What the fuck you mean?

Yes totally

Then I did you a favor. You were lagging. The players asked you to leave. I helped you leave when you were AFK. so why are you mad about it. Why not thank me?

Cuz i was not the lagger and being kill by another watcher when it's maybe even you the lagger, make me mad.

Then you told me there was no rules about that and i told myself ok im gonna let some time past and we goonna see how you like that, then i did it to you!

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2019, 09:19:06 PM »
Blid are you still admin? What name are you using? I dont think ive seen you on.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2019, 09:20:42 PM »
What the fuck you mean?

Yes totally

Cuz i was not the lagger and being kill by another watcher when it's maybe even you the lagger, make me mad.

Then you told me there was no rules about that and i told myself ok im gonna let some time past and we goonna see how you like that, then i did it to you!

You were the lagger. After u died the lag left immediately. All in game saw it.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2019, 09:20:56 PM »
Equinox that’s a guide, not server rules. No reference to punishment or anything there. We’ve always preferred to moderate against hacking, not against behavior, though there is some other stuff we sometimes have to deal with

Im sorry to argue with you again but it clearly said.

Do what he tells to you unless it contradicts these rules, recommendations and your own conscience.

Anyway, we all know it's not in the rules, because it's a case by case and it's perfect like that, but it's still should be in the rules for peoples like paperboy or workwork, so when it's time for the ban, there no probleme about it!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 09:25:34 PM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2019, 09:30:39 PM »
What the fuck you mean?

Yes totally

You were the lagger. After u died the lag left immediately. All in game saw it.

Pretty hard to believe because i never lag, maybe conflict but certainly not lag.

Offline Player

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2019, 10:57:30 PM »
Shouldn’t be banned for this, very bad judgement.

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2019, 11:13:45 PM »
listen i dont like banning people an i been 1 to say no 1 should be banend but ... a 24 hour ban is a slap on a wrist an i didnt ban him for building in my game i banned him for  doing it repeatively ... i like work work an get along with him fine an he understands why i did it ... im not gonna sit here an be an admin for nothing .. im for enforcing rules an i dont like shit gettin by for nothing .. if u guys made rules againts talking shit ida banned van to i dont care whos in my clan makes no difference u break rules u get a warning u do it again then u should be put in time out simple as that .. an ima push for that til were all on the same page