Author Topic: 24 hour ban to workwork  (Read 19193 times)

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: 24 hour ban to workwork
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2019, 11:14:42 PM »
and as for the hackers making comments... will see how well u play when AH is enforced lol

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2019, 11:20:25 PM »
I'm just going to throw this out there.. but there was a certain Smurf about 2 weeks ago who went around killing watchers during a game. Should that person have been banned as well?

no 1 is banning people for building in games... its the fact they proceed to do it after being warned.. if a admin warns u bout sumthin for the better of  the server an u jus continue to do it ya u should be banned for a small amount of time .. an then think if its worth doing again ... u guys all acting like he built in 1 game an got banned lol didnt work like that

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2019, 11:22:51 PM »
people know im strongly againts hacks an they are shittin there pants scared right now ... if we make AH mandatory there gonna blow donkey balls at the game an there doing everything to stop me from making that happen lol GL WIT THAT

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2019, 11:38:56 PM »
Equinox that’s a guide, not server rules. No reference to punishment or anything there. We’ve always preferred to moderate against hacking, not against behavior, though there is some other stuff we sometimes have to deal with

IMHO That policy has been driving the server into the ground, just because extreme trolling and shit-talking (and yes even hacking) is wrapped up in nostelgia for some people.

This server is like a guy with emphysema wearing an oxygen mask saying, "I always used to smoke back in the day and I was as strong as an ox".

Give it up already.

Did he deserve a ban? Maybe not a week, but 24 hours? Where is the fucking probleme.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2019, 11:39:35 PM »
and lance wasnt u perm banned? for stealing all the users an banning people a while back? ... u hacked intot he servers banned the admins an stole the server im suprised ur even allowed to play here

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2019, 11:42:52 PM »
anywyas i dont care for none of the past... we moving on to a better future... an 1 thing we need to do is enforce rules an number 2 make AH mandatory ... g et rid of this hackin bs once an for all... there is no point of having admins if we cant enforce the rules simple as that ... i dont need admin to host tournies or make maps or anything of the sort .. im admin for 1 reason to make this place a better place... and im a fair person im not bias i dont care if were friends or not im for the rules an so long as every 1 follows them i got no issues

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2019, 11:55:52 PM »
Do people really still hack at this game?

I havent played in 7 years. Who has been actually caught hacking with actual proof? Curious

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2019, 12:16:21 AM »
its pretty ovbious when uask sum 1 to ss an they take 30 mins to post it ... an on top of that there not runnin AH

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2019, 12:19:27 AM »
I dont find that obvious. Obvious is you have 100% proof. Also as others have mentioned, the AH doesnt even work. But hey as long as everyone has it right

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2019, 01:40:29 AM »
I dont find that obvious. Obvious is you have 100% proof. Also as others have mentioned, the AH doesnt even work. But hey as long as everyone has it right

He belives people without ah hacks, 0 proof
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2019, 02:24:48 AM »
listen i dont like banning people an i been 1 to say no 1 should be banend but ... a 24 hour ban is a slap on a wrist an i didnt ban him for building in my game i banned him for  doing it repeatively ... i like work work an get along with him fine an he understands why i did it ... im not gonna sit here an be an admin for nothing .. im for enforcing rules an i dont like shit gettin by for nothing .. if u guys made rules againts talking shit ida banned van to i dont care whos in my clan makes no difference u break rules u get a warning u do it again then u should be put in time out simple as that .. an ima push for that til were all on the same page

If he did it repeatedly you should have banned him from your game!!! Why would you let him watch again when he keeps building?!!? You should ban yourself for being so retarded

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2019, 04:27:39 AM »
If he did it repeatedly you should have banned him from your game!!! Why would you let him watch again when he keeps building?!!? You should ban yourself for being so retarded

Xurnt hosted the second game. You should learn to read.

Like I have said, when I first came back I got banned repeatedly for having AUS on /finger because people thought I was dellam. If I was actually a new player I would have given up and played something else.

If the admins at the time had taken it seriously and jumped on him the first time he did it there might be more people playing now.... but no that was "genius" trolling, because he wasn't doing it in gow games.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2019, 06:49:10 AM »
I'm just going to throw this out there.. but there was a certain Smurf about 2 weeks ago who went around killing watchers during a game. Should that person have been banned as well?

no 1 is banning people for building in games... its the fact they proceed to do it after being warned.. if a admin warns u bout sumthin for the better of  the server an u jus continue to do it ya u should be banned for a small amount of time .. an then think if its worth doing again ... u guys all acting like he built in 1 game an got banned lol didnt work like that
That was me talking to Equinox. Equinox was a Smurf.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2019, 07:18:20 AM »

My opinion: Yes. Someone doing that sort of stuff repeatedly should be warned to stop it and if they continue some official action should be taken against them.

Basically if you're doing something antisocial and a server admin tells you to stop it, then you should stop it. What is so hard about that?

If an admin can't adjudicte about things as they arise then what's the point of having admins?.... what, just to police the SS rule? You can get a badly trained monkey to do that.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2019, 09:33:01 AM »
Blid are you still admin? What name are you using? I dont think ive seen you on.
I'm technically still an admin but my home computer broke awhile back and I haven't replaced it :(  So I mostly just support the active admins and give my opinions/advice to them when something comes up