Author Topic: 24 hour ban to workwork  (Read 19760 times)

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: 24 hour ban to workwork
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2019, 05:51:19 PM »
anywyas i dont care for none of the past... we moving on to a better future (AKA I'm now da boss and I'll do whatever I want)... an 1 thing we need to do is enforce rules (meaning the rules I just make up as I go along such as this building in game thing == server bans)an number 2 make AH mandatory (even though it doesnt work properly and it's not even the default DL anymore) ... g et rid of this hackin bs once an for all... (I am pro so anyone who beats me clearly hax == server ban!) there is no point of having admins if we cant enforce the rules simple as that (AKA anyone with common sense shouldnt be an admin thats why I should be admin, I have no common sense!) ... i dont need admin to host tournies or make maps or anything of the sort .. im admin for 1 reason to make this place a better place... (By banning people for stupid reasons that I just make up on the fly!) and im a fair person im not bias i dont care if were friends or not im for the rules an so long as every 1 follows them i got no issues  (I lie to myself a lot,  so I am therefore always fair and right no matter what!  What could possibly go wrong!)

Fixed.  BTW,  you also said and I quote "24 hrs ban on WorkWork and Lance for building in a game!".  I believe u did that as a server announcement or something,  idk.  But you backed off once I started pushing back on it in PM's and then telling you exactly what I was doing (mailing TK,  etc).  Thats the ONLY reason you didnt actually execute the threat against me.  If I hadnt said anything and just rolled over like a good little servant,  you would have done exactly that,  banned me.  You did however ban that other guy which is STILL out of bounds and COMPLETELY inexcusable.  Actions and behavior (aka threats) have consequences,  and you should lose admin for it even if it's only for a period of time (a few months would be good,  give u time to figure out you really dont even need it).  And from the sounds of things around here,  this isnt the only issue that people have been having with you.  I see others agreeing which means that this behavior isnt an anomaly but instead a pattern.

You should not be an admin.  Poll pls. 

i dont see any truth in any of your posts.. u jus seem to make shit up as u go so im gonna stop even paying attention to u good job

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2019, 05:54:49 PM »
Blid forget to tell us he dint repair his computer for the last 10 years.

Pretty sure this dude dont even remember how to power properly.

Dude stand around here for the last 10 years just to fuck with everyone.

Dude is here to argue about the rules and talking about Virtual NBA, he dint cares at all of this game.

And the best part is, when he log on, once per year, he do it with smurf just to be sure nobody ask him someting since hes an admin.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 07:11:09 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2019, 05:57:01 PM »
Remove all the admins and let the players police themselves

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2019, 06:44:34 PM »
Admins can tell people not to build as watchers, not to backstab, not to troll, but those are things to be enforced by the community and by game hosts. The job of the admins is almost exclusively to enforce server rules against hackers.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 07:02:41 PM by Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2019, 07:05:07 PM »
The other things I can think of for admins is: action against stolen/offensive/fake names when needed, action against harassment too extreme to settle with a /squelch, action against certain repeated cases of racism... that’s about it

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2019, 07:15:46 PM »
Like if Blizzard have never ban accounts on there history.

They even ban me at heros of the storm because i call one of there hero a bitch ( Nova ).

Can you believe this, i spend over 2000$ in this game and they ban me cuz i call a VIRTUAL HERO a bitch!

Do you know what, i still play this game and i have never call any virtual heros a bitch again.

And you scare to ban peoples because they have bad behavior with real emotional peoples?

Seriously blid, go back to your NBA thread where you are really usefull.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 07:19:27 PM by Equinox »

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2019, 07:45:50 PM »
he did it in other peoples games after i warned him which is when i banned him

Keep your nose where it belongs.  In YOUR games.  Simple.  The other host could easily have banned him from the next game if he so desired.  NO admin intervention required.  You can try to deny it all you want but you know I'm 100% correct that your behavior is going to cost you exactly what I told you it would,  your adminship.  You dont just go around banning people just because you think you are some king shit.  Every admin here is telling you that it's not a server bannable offense,  never has been, NEVER WILL BE.  Yet you've been GLOATING about doing it anyway and that kind of shit just doesnt fly with me.  Especially when you threaten ME with the same bullshit.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 07:55:56 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2019, 07:49:42 PM »
Do people really still hack at this game?

I havent played in 7 years. Who has been actually caught hacking with actual proof? Curious

Most of them hacks, just this week i caught 3 hackers, but i dint even told it because i know blid and iL will bring us the most pathetic excuses ever like they have always do since the last 15 years.

- False report,
- brother was using his account,
- We cant do shit cuz they use proxy,
and the list goes on and on and on.

There 2 screenshot of 2 hackers i caught this week and i also caught twn cancel but i dont have the ss..

Dont remember who was in my team but he even see it.. I think it was Harrywangs.

We were 11-2 and cancel forget to ac his ally and he told em exactly where we are before our hall was even finish.

Me and my pard was like, really, did that just happen?

IronHornet: https://imgur.com/bMMT86h
Ragner 1: https://imgur.com/pWajZeF
Ragner 2: https://imgur.com/4C7Ozvb

All those guys are russian, thats why they dont do shit cuz iL protect the russian community and they almost all hacks.

Almost every russians and european players are not using anti hack, because they cant hack with anti hack so they use different version to hack and they cant get caught.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 07:59:27 PM by Equinox »

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2019, 07:59:51 PM »
Well warbux? Make yourself useful for once and ban the actual hackers that have proof against them.

Ragner obv using spoof hack in that ss.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 08:01:53 PM by baRa »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 15, 2019, 08:02:20 PM »
Pretty sure Warbux will do it, but il and blid will find excuses and tell him to not do shit at all, believe me on that.

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 15, 2019, 08:03:48 PM »
if we banned hackers there wouldnt be much left to play with i think alot of people got to the point where they feel like since every 1 else is doin it they gotta do it to keep up ... we need to prevent hacking from happening... tweak AH to work more efficiently .. make it mandatory for every 1 to use ... and unfortunatly il is the only 1 in this department an hes doin the best he can do on his free time an doesnt get paid for this .. so we gotta wait til he finds time to get to it ... but until then theres not much we can do but call them out on it .. unless any 1 else has any other suggestions?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2019, 08:04:37 PM »
Well warbux? Make yourself useful for once and ban the actual hackers that have proof against them.

Ragner obv using spoof hack in that ss.

Yes and ironhornetz is know as Unkown raport value, that mean the anti hack have receive unknow rapport valu from ironhornetz and he dont know wtf is that.

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2019, 08:05:51 PM »
and another thing ... they can make a new name an get right back on .. so really banning doesnt help much all it does is piss the person off which might help as a slap on the wrist they lose that account or they cant play on it for the time there banned for ...

but like i said trust im working on pushing to make ah mandatory an i know il is working on making it more efficient

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2019, 08:11:34 PM »
if we banned hackers there wouldnt be much left to play with i think alot of people got to the point where they feel like since every 1 else is doin it they gotta do it to keep up ... we need to prevent hacking from happening... tweak AH to work more efficiently .. make it mandatory for every 1 to use ... and unfortunatly il is the only 1 in this department an hes doin the best he can do on his free time an doesnt get paid for this .. so we gotta wait til he finds time to get to it ... but until then theres not much we can do but call them out on it .. unless any 1 else has any other suggestions?

Thats not true, il dont have time to do shit cuz he spread the community in 2 part, RUSSIAN and REST OF THE WORLD...

So everytime he need to do a minor fix on something he have to do it 2 times, 1 time for the russian, 1 time for the rest of the world.

Exemple, instead of making 1 WORLD forum for everyone, he make 2 different forum, one for the russian, one for the rest of the world.

So basicly he need to spread his time between 2 different community for absolutly no reason.

If everyone was on the same forum, same version, same everything, we will have so much more time to work on this server IN GENERAL.

But thats not the case, we got someone who decide to work harder for the russian over the rest of the world.

And it's a damn shame when you know he build that server from our old community (warcraft II battle edition).
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 08:14:15 PM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 15, 2019, 08:12:58 PM »
and another thing ... they can make a new name an get right back on .. so really banning doesnt help much all it does is piss the person off which might help as a slap on the wrist they lose that account or they cant play on it for the time there banned for ...

but like i said trust im working on pushing to make ah mandatory an i know il is working on making it more efficient

Thats not true at all, people are playing this game to be someone, do you really think the dude with 4000 games want to lose his account for a smurf?

Ban his account and i tell you in 2 weeks he com back and tell sorry to everyone cuz he want to be who he really is.