Author Topic: (8)Arctic Archipello 1.1 [FIXED] - A new Nomads map by Frontliner  (Read 2375 times)

Offline frontliner2

• Peon
    • View Profile
Howdy guys, took me a while to release this map and I haven't released new maps in a long while.

Here it is, (8)Arctic Archipelago 1.1;
- (!) Always uncheck 'one peon only' - This is necessary for the Transport to spawn
- You start with a peon and a transport ; be quick to claim an Island
- 15 viable but assymetrical Island Bases to conquer
- Optional use of corner Mining operations - Not a great place to build your first base but there are some resources there
- Middle Islands have a little more gold

I hope you guys enjoy my labors.

STORY; in the year 129, after a long and devastating war all factions agree to send a small diplomatic mission to finally discuss a long lasting peace. Weary of war all leaders were equally surprised to find that everyone actually showed up. Was peace an option after all? After a few days of talks new borders were agreed upon across the world, progress was made and agreements documented and shared amongst the clans. Even the more savage clans hardly negotiated for land or resources, quickly agreeing to term and conditions.

The attrition of 46 war years has truly changed the culture for these remaining clans. In hindsight not entirely outrageous knowing that so much life and prosperity was forever lost. Finally the bells rang, ushering in a white peace... But then as the mission prepares for a feast of ale, bread and the abundance of seal meat all tranquility suddenly fell apart when the roar of Dragons was heard in the distance.

Was this a betrayal, a plan to murder clan leaders when their all together? Did perhaps the Alliance arrange an uprising from within the Dragon Roost? A great chaos spreads after the chest with notarized documents ends up in the water. Damnit, one of our diplomats reminds us that all treaties will now be falsified and alliances will be reshuffled.

You watch in horror as the Blackrock clan sails off in hurry. All other missionaries start boarding and scattering across the narrow seas surrounding this wretched icy plateau. What are we to do now Chieftain?

« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 04:59:38 PM by frontliner2 »

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
Re: (8)Arctic Archipello 1.0 [FIXED] - A new Nomads map by Frontliner
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 10:48:23 AM »
hi frontliner, we just had a nice match on this new pud! i wanted to point out that the island in the top right is only 15k gold mine, is that intended? it's the only one on the map so i thought it might be a bug

squeak!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 11:32:29 AM »
Looks really cool man, nice job :)
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline frontliner2

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019, 12:30:01 PM »
hi frontliner, we just had a nice match on this new pud! i wanted to point out that the island in the top right is only 15k gold mine, is that intended? it's the only one on the map so i thought it might be a bug

Definitely a bug! :)
The middle islands have a little more gold
corners have the least gold

15k is bug :) I will fix

** FIXED PLEASE DOWNLOAD FROM LINK **
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 12:32:26 PM by frontliner2 »