Author Topic: Who wants AH mandatory?  (Read 4775 times)

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Who wants AH mandatory?
« on: August 15, 2019, 10:11:07 PM »
who if so why an if not why???

whats your input on making AH mandatory will it clean up our server? i know id feel better not having to have to suspect or ask for SS wouldnt you??

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants AH mandatory?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 10:14:05 PM »
Every north american will cheer for AH and most of russian and european player will cry about it.

Heres my prediction.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 10:57:04 PM »
AH yes. But with all these geeks around here with programming experience, i wouldnt be suprised if they come out with their own made hacks

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 12:11:32 AM »
AH yes. But with all these geeks around here with programming experience, i wouldnt be suprised if they come out with their own made hacks

Probably but when it happen we still know they hack cuz AH report every report value.

If someone try to hacks with AH maybe the AH will not flag him as *HACK* cuz he cant reconize what is that report value trying to get in the real rapport value.

So he will not say, hey this is an hacker, cuz actually he just dont know what kind of report it's that, but he will still flag the player as ( UNKNOW REPORT VALUE ) So we still know that guy try to edit the real report value with his false report value.

See what i mean.

Exemple that guy: https://imgur.com/bMMT86h

He probably try to hack that game with his new hacks, but since its a new hack, AH cant reconize it's a hackbecause he dont know that report value in his register... But, he still know there a false report value trying to get into the real report value so he flag him as UNKNOW.

So we still know he try to edit the real report value, wich mean, hacking the real report value.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 12:18:58 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 12:31:02 AM »

First of all

We all aware about that bug in 4.4, but iL said he will fix this probleme, ok he will have to fix it in 22 different versions and we probably have that fix in a year... But he said he will fix it.

Secondo yes there probably some genius like you who know how to hacks everything, but its a little ratio and the people who dont know it will have to use anti hack and gonna get caught.

The goal is not to bow down and just let everyone doing what they want, the goal it's to find solution even if there some probleme with it, try to fix it, try to find more solution and always be positive about it.

But the way you are thinking is like, who fucking cares, let peoples hacks and get over it, know what buddy, i dont see any reason to get over it, fuck yourself, thank you bro.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 03:45:47 PM by Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2019, 01:54:32 AM »
I got a question for you lance, what mean elasped (time) on AH?

Is that a part of your 2 computer network you talk about for hacking?

Like i log with the first computer with AH, then i log with the second computer with map hack, so AH still consider first computer as AH but fall into Elapsed time cuz AH is not really working since he use the second computer? But keep show AH on because it's the first connection open?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 01:58:49 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2019, 02:34:52 AM »
SS will still be an enforced policy whether or not ah is mandatory and everyone shows up green. But yes, ah should be mandatory

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2019, 04:49:27 AM »
MANDATORY AH YES, WHY NOT

GET RID OF THE MOST RETARDED HACKERS AND WE KAN FINALY GIVE UP ON THE RETARDED SS POLICY (MANDATORY AH WILL DO A MUCH BETTER JOB AT DETECTING ANYTHING THAT SS WOULD DETECT)

BUT NO IT WONT STOP HAXING COMPLETELY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2019, 05:51:33 AM »
A hack isnt even required.  Like we've been telling you

Lance please remove or edit your utterly stupid post suggesting methods for hacking. Eq please also remove your quote of Lance's hacking tutorial.

There are a number of issues with the current AH, but it's a lot better than nothing. There are always ways around these things, any code that can be written can be hacked, that includes the AH itself. I have been privately sending iL bug reports, suggestions and examples of how to make the AH a lot more secure for some time now, but I have never been stupid enough to post these things publicly.

Do you actually want people to hack, or are you just trying to avoid using the AH yourself? Think about it.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Warbux

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2019, 06:19:26 AM »
A hack isnt even required.  Like we've been telling you

Lance please remove or edit your utterly stupid post suggesting methods for hacking. Eq please also remove your quote of Lance's hacking tutorial.

There are a number of issues with the current AH, but it's a lot better than nothing. There are always ways around these things, any code that can be written can be hacked, that includes the AH itself. I have been privately sending iL bug reports, suggestions and examples of how to make the AH a lot more secure for some time now, but I have never been stupid enough to post these things publicly.

Do you actually want people to hack, or are you just trying to avoid using the AH yourself? Think about it.

amen

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2019, 06:38:35 AM »

I have just done some tests and anybody who wants to use the AH can use it with no problems on any version except 4.4/gog AFAIK (and maybe there too - don't use havn't tried).

It works with the original BNE CD version and my plugin framework BNE.exe, just put the PLoader in your WC2 directory. and run it from there.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2019, 10:05:39 AM »
Lance, follow in oj simpsons footsteps. Write a book called
"If I was to hack, this is how I would do it"

Completely hypothetical of course

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2019, 10:18:18 AM »
Lance, follow in oj simpsons footsteps. Write a book called
"If I was to hack, this is how I would do it"

Completely hypothetical of course

Yeah there you have it. Destroy the game to support the clique.

@iL @mousEtopher This is the whole problem in a nutshell, just in case anyone's interested.

Lamb out.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2019, 10:28:56 AM »
I'm not going to say that nobody on this game hacks, but if there are hackers it is nowhere near the amount that some people are implying or suspect.

I think the majority of the people feel the same way I do. What is the point in playing a game when you have a very clear unfair advantage over other players? You can't tell yourself that you are better than anybody else. There's no personal satisfaction in winning a game.

The personality profile indicative of a regular hacker is probably extremely narrow. I feel like the overwhelming percentage of human beings would get no satisfaction out of cheating to win games

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2019, 10:32:12 AM »
I just cant see many people for any extended amount of time saying "yeah this fun!.. everyone thinks I'm good" .. but knowing yourself that you're actually not good.