Author Topic: Who wants AH mandatory?  (Read 4696 times)

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants AH mandatory?
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2019, 10:38:20 AM »
I just cant see many people for any extended amount of time saying "yeah this fun!.. everyone thinks I'm good" .. but knowing yourself that you're actually not good.

Lol tk u tripper. There's a bloody hacking tutorial on this page. It needs to be removed. It's not a philosophy discussion.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2019, 10:48:06 AM »
Watch some high level games.. u will see the flaws that they make.. that they wouldn't make if they were hacking.

I watch quite a few games. Not one player comes to mind that doesnt miss an expansion.. that doesnt get caught unlusted.. that doesnt get backdoored.. cant think of one player.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2019, 10:49:54 AM »
Every single high-level player that I can think of has bad reads on a game that cost them the game from time to time. Obviously the better players take steps to minimize that from happening but at the end of the day they all make fatal flaws on occasion

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2019, 10:51:38 AM »
There is plenty of information inside the game if you know how to read it where hacks are essentially irrelevant. You get that information by adequately scouting, which not everybody knows how to do. And then some people don't know how to adequately interpret the information they get from adequately scouting. That comes with experience

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2019, 11:03:19 AM »
Point is a good skilled player will outplay a hacker.. if you dont believe it just have a good player give a slightly lesser skilled player vision in a 1v1 and see how it goes. The superior skill/mechanics/understanding surpass the vision(hack)

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2019, 11:16:18 AM »
I just cant see many people for any extended amount of time saying "yeah this fun!.. everyone thinks I'm good" .. but knowing yourself that you're actually not good.

thats it tk

if im somehow really good and on your expansions u better ask for a ss lol

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2019, 11:24:48 AM »
Lol easy

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2019, 12:22:37 PM »
Point is a good skilled player will outplay a hacker.. if you dont believe it just have a good player give a slightly lesser skilled player vision in a 1v1 and see how it goes. The superior skill/mechanics/understanding surpass the vision(hack)

A good skilled hacker player will beat a good skilled player.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2019, 02:12:32 PM »
Lance please remove or edit your utterly stupid post suggesting methods for hacking. Eq please also remove your quote of Lance's hacking tutorial.

It's not a "tutorial".  It's common knowledge that EVERYONE already knows and has known for years.  You can look it up right here in the forums,  you'll find it everywhere near/around the time the thing was released where I think Tupac talks about how using 2 pc's was the easiest method and then he proceeded to bash it for being so easily circumvent-able, etc.  It's also just common sense.  It's also common knowledge that the default download of war2combat is 4.4 which has been known NOT to work with the AH since the day it was released.  No "testing" required.  It says so right in the release thread if I remember right.  Until such time as the AH is fixed (which is a lot of work),  any idea to make it "mandatory" is just laughable at best.  If you want to mandate ANYTHING RIGHT NOW.  It would be to mandate that EVERYONE streams every game they play.  Thats the only real way to for certain weed people out of using map hacks and other shananigans.  But then you'll just have people stream sniping.  So I guess it's sort of a lose lose situation.  People stream snipe me every time I play because everyone and their dog knows that I stream every single game which makes it MUCH harder not only for ME to win a game,  but for anyone who is on my team as well.  And since SS's are already mandatory,  theres no need to re-iterate it.  It's still the single best method we have atm.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 02:21:14 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2019, 08:07:39 PM »
EVERYONE

lol. See this is the difference. I'd hope that 'everyone' hasn't even been here for years, and I know that 'eveyone' hasn't been reading the forum for years.

People stream snipe me every time I play because everyone and their dog knows that I stream every single game which makes it MUCH harder not only for ME to win a game,

I didn't know you stream, and don't care. You are so easy to beat because you're a moron. I beat you gow 1s 2-0 a couple of days ago and I suck.

What makes you think that streaming stops hacking? The difference is I'm not stupid enough to tell you why you're wrong on the forum. I'd rather help fix the problem.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2019, 11:43:22 PM »
 :wave: i have  ;D  what about a lamb dll .. on screening has been in every rts ever..least it cant do that nasty zerg money hack that sc1 did  :ok_hand: