War2.ru Slogan
News: If your graphics are broken you can fix with the new ddraw version.
** Read how to install it here **

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Ladder games. 178  1

Ogre Posts: 1457 Karma: +80/-1 *******

Lambchops

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Ladder games.
« on: August 16, 2019, 08:33:30 AM »
So now there's 2 admins involved in the discussion, can someone answer my original questions?

So how do we get the game where me and kangar00 beat jordan and strata yesterday to be included on the doubles ladder?

Is it not there because jordan disced at the end?

Congrats to tk and tora for totally ignoring this request for information about the ladder but continuing to post in the same thread. Great admin work guys :-\

Couldn't really care less about one silly 2s game but can someone please explain how this works?
Ogre Posts: 1457 Karma: +80/-1 *******

Lambchops

• Ogre
    • View Profile
Re: Ladder games.
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 05:29:21 AM »
So now there's 2 admins involved in the discussion, can someone answer my original questions?

So how do we get the game where me and kangar00 beat jordan and strata yesterday to be included on the doubles ladder?

Is it not there because jordan disced at the end?

Congrats to tk and tora for totally ignoring this request for information about the ladder but continuing to post in the same thread. Great admin work guys :-\

Couldn't really care less about one silly 2s game but can someone please explain how this works?