Author Topic: List of Top players dodging the [z]  (Read 25819 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: List of Top players dodging the [z]
« Reply #135 on: August 29, 2019, 11:52:16 PM »
Ok so now what burnt?

You want swift blid and jordan ban for a week because you are supcious of being cheated by them?
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #136 on: August 29, 2019, 11:57:49 PM »
No I want people to come forward and then I want a one week ban for ladder abuse and a thread of explaining why they were banned. These guys hacked my war2combat and there are people out there who know I am telling the truth.

I want Blid to admit he is Jordan

I want Swift to admit I beat him

A public apology for hacking my war2combat

And then we are done! and we can play games again.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 12:00:12 AM by XuRnT »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 30, 2019, 12:09:04 AM »
No I want people to come forward and then I want a one week ban for ladder abuse and a thread of explaining why they were banned. These guys hacked my war2combat and there are people out there who know I am telling the truth.

I want Blid to admit he is Jordan

I want Swift to admit I beat him

A public apology for hacking my war2combat

And then we are done! and we can play games again.

But how the fuck you gonna make that bro?? I mean even if its true? If thoses dudes are really hackers and cheaters and lier!

How the fuck they will com here and told you the truth? Thats what they do!! They hacks, they cheats, they LIES!

I mean for now, you have no proofs at all, you are just supcious, thats like saying, hey bro, this guys is selling apples on the black market, i got no fucking proof of it, but hes selling apples on the black market and i want him to com here and tell it to everyone so he can get punish and i can have my justice.

It's like everyone will told you to go fuck yourself and put those damn apples into your ass.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 12:14:09 AM by Equinox »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #138 on: August 30, 2019, 12:09:49 AM »
There are people out there who respect me enough to come forward equinox.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 30, 2019, 12:12:40 AM »
There are people out there who respect me enough to come forward equinox.

Actually it's look like nobody respect you.

I told you, take a damn break before you did a depression for this game.

And if you dont want to listen me, then fucking find real proofs, good luck.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 30, 2019, 12:17:04 AM »
Sincerly, you know what you remember me?

Myself.

An Equinox 2.0!

The only difference is i was fighting for something real, you are fighting for your suppositions.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #141 on: August 30, 2019, 12:19:24 AM »
Keep being the joker. I get why you pushed me over the edge before now! Blid wanted to get me away from power. Didn't know you were part of their group as well. Funny stuff.

Bumping this. Lone (Viruz) threatening messages towards me.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 12:47:38 AM by XuRnT »

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 30, 2019, 03:53:53 AM »
I am not making up stories, i just read and send to you as you have maximal access level as for me.
I just checked Blid and Jordan as you asked me and didn't find intersections for the first look. As for me, looks like Blid is NOT Jordan. Though i can spend more time to check, but i don't think i'll find something.
I also checked Blid's commands and didn't find anything except these 2 commands i send to you.

Funny how iL see's no intersections between blid and jordan but my other intel has given me different information =)

I can't explain that algorythms here on public forums as i need to keep them private to prevent hackers bypass them.

But I can do that in PM and I can give you credentials to find intersections yourself there if you want as you have maximal access level.
It will be readonly, as for all other admins, so you can read and analyze everything. I'll explain you how i do that job.

Of course that will be useless for you if i'm not a trusted person: i configure that software and of course have access to edit that data.

Also note that smurfing is not something persecutioned in our community, so current concept is we keep smurf names private while they don't violate something.
I hope you will not discover to any private info to public (like ip addresses, detection mechanizms, smurf names, etc).
Please, hide these elements when you publish some secret personal info.

Also, checked the server logs about that game:
Aug 27 06:25:25 [info ] handle_bnet: Told Mutual Friends your in game jordan wants one more
Aug 27 06:25:25 [info ] game_create: game "jordan wants one more" (pass "") type 3(melee) startver 4 created
Aug 27 06:25:25 [info ] conn_set_game: (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) [53] game [32469] "jordan wants one more" (pass "") host "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx", mapsize 256x256, maxplayers 8, speed 0(unknown), maptype 2(Blizzard), gametype 3(melee), tileset 0(Unknown) map "Garden of War.pud", created by "derber"
Aug 27 06:25:27 [info ] _client_startgame4: (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) [53] game [32469] "jordan wants one more" status changed to "open"
Aug 27 06:25:27 [info ] _client_joingame: (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) [20] "00jordanus" joined game "jordan wants one more"
Aug 27 06:25:28 [info ] _client_startgame4: (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) [53] game [32469] "jordan wants one more" status changed to "open"
Aug 27 06:25:28 [info ] _client_joingame: (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) [8] "Equinox" joined game "jordan wants one more"
Aug 27 06:25:29 [info ] _client_startgame4: (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) [53] game [32469] "jordan wants one more" status changed to "open"
Aug 27 06:25:29 [info ] _client_joingame: (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) [19] "XuRnT[z]" joined game "jordan wants one more"
Aug 27 06:25:29 [info ] conn_set_channel: (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) [35] joined channel "War2BNE"
Aug 27 06:25:30 [info ] _client_startgame4: (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) [53] game [32469] "jordan wants one more" status changed to "open"
Aug 27 06:25:30 [info ] _client_joingame: (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) [18] "thumb$" joined game "jordan wants one more"
Aug 27 06:25:34 [info ] _client_startgame4: (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) [53] game [32469] "jordan wants one more" status changed to "open"
Aug 27 06:25:34 [info ] _client_joingame: (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) [35] "Shotgun" joined game "jordan wants one more"
Aug 27 06:25:40 [info ] _client_startgame4: (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx) [53] game [32469] "jordan wants one more" status changed to "started"
I just hide ip-addresses to publish this log, but that is what i can read in the server logs. Blid or others can't fake this log as they have no access to it.
Also, i have no idea how to help if i'm not a trusted person. I have an access to everything, so i can change everything also.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 30, 2019, 04:28:00 AM »
FOR ANYONE WONDERING HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR A PERSON TO GO MENTAL AFTER PARDING VAN N PRETENDING HES A GOOD GUY...

...ITS BOUT A MONTH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 30, 2019, 06:18:29 AM »

Hmm... I've been logging in every day as per usual, wasn't aware if any of this. If anyone is seriously trying to ban me, better just let me know and I won't log in. Better ban the nazi too eh?

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #145 on: August 30, 2019, 06:23:19 AM »

Hmm... I've been logging in every day as per usual, wasn't aware if any of this. If anyone is seriously trying to ban me, better just let me know and I won't log in. Better ban the nazi too eh?

Yes this is very strange isn't it Lambchops! Why is Lambchops not told anything about his ban is because it's a cover up!

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 30, 2019, 08:10:48 AM »
Yeah I am Viruz. So?
Good luck securing your pc!
What happened to your accusations on "us" hand-picking and editing screenshots on your pc?

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #147 on: August 30, 2019, 08:17:40 AM »
Yeah I am Viruz. So?
Good luck securing your pc!
What happened to your accusations on "us" hand-picking and editing screenshots on your pc?

Here we go boys the first one is coming forward.

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 30, 2019, 08:18:58 AM »
loooool

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #149 on: August 30, 2019, 08:22:26 AM »
Just for the record everyone Viruz did not send a warvideo after winning the big cash war2 festival and I still sent this piece of shit like $800 of money who he SCAMMED from legit players because I trusted him. I now officially declare BRAVIET winner of that tournament and strip you and swift of all War2 Festival titles. Take that shit out of your profile now.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 08:29:06 AM by XuRnT »