Author Topic: List of Top players dodging the [z]  (Read 25269 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: List of Top players dodging the [z]
« Reply #165 on: August 30, 2019, 09:19:10 PM »
just realized x-files bot is in channel pretty often... good chance it was logged on same time xurnt was (its his bot)  ... so xurnt probably already knows that blid did not log on when burnt/van said blid logged on.

Offline $hazm

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 31, 2019, 08:17:05 PM »
This thread has me in stitches. I made an account just to reply. What ever came of this? Was Jordan outed as Blid?

Little bit of history behind the name Blid. Blid was a legendary war2 player from heat.net back in say 98ish. Pretty cool guy. We got along pretty well. Had some good games. He disappeared off the face of the earth some time in 99 thereabout. Quit before the battle.net days. Never heard from again.

Little of history behind Jordan. Jordan was a second rate heat.net scrub. BNE came around and he thought he was good. I beat him a few times in a row and he became borderline obsessed with me. Couldn't handle the fact that a fellow heat.net scrub that didn't go by the name Valkyrie beat him.

Some time a few years back I decided to google the name $hazm and found this place. There were what, half a dozen, a dozen comments made by this person claiming to be blid making jabs at me, 8 years after the last time I played a game and damn near 20 years since the last time I saw him. LOL. That's some unhealthy obsession right there. Not sure where that obsession came from but whoever this guy claiming to be Blid is, it is NOT the blid I knew from heat.

Only other person I can think of who might have known Blid back in the day who might possibly still be around is Chayliss. I cant remember for sure I think chay might have come after blid and only knows him through reputation?

Anyway thanks for the laugh Xurnt.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 08:31:25 PM by $hazm »

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 02, 2020, 06:36:38 AM »
WELL YES, IT HAS BEEN A CHALLENGING MATING SEASON FOR BURTON
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 02, 2020, 07:47:27 AM »
Basically burnt just lied about essentially everything. Either lied or was incorrect.

I'm going to go with he was straight up lying because he's been doing nothing but lying ever since.

He's telling people I am a meth head. I've never smoked meth in my life. Is telling people I am a Nazi. I'm not racist towards any demographic of human beings. He's also saying I'm a skinhead. Also not true.

Since this whole Saga started I've heard More Lies come out of his mouth than truths.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 02, 2020, 11:43:03 AM »
I would say your assessment of him wanting to play the villain much like the flop in WWE is the correct assessment about Xurnt.
war2 > war3

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #170 on: January 02, 2020, 12:11:16 PM »
Blid and Jordan got outed by Tora for sharing accounts.

Blid abused his forum administer by muting me twice for no reason.

Tk is a meth head nazi who has abused his admin outing smurf names and banning van without rules in place.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 12:58:49 PM by outlaw[z] »

Offline RH~InO

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 03, 2020, 06:07:35 PM »
and banning van without rules in place
cmon there should be a rule number one in banning rules: "see van ban van"