Author Topic: List of Top players dodging the [z]  (Read 25267 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: List of Top players dodging the [z]
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2019, 05:42:23 AM »

Wtf? As i said too you, you played game called jordan, so you can see in join menu last your game name where you were

Whats wrong with you?

and if you ignore that part, you can still see that IL IS COVERING FOR BLID ACCOUNT when all of the admins see different story of what happen to Lambchops. That is not the commands that Blid account used that day. The same blid who "does not have a computer". That is Jordan and he is stealing my win vs. swift. Also I saw @Lambchops online gaming that night :D

Go to http://ladder.war2.ru/oldgames.php?t=wk and search lambchops all through August 27th he is online at night playing.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 06:04:33 AM by XuRnT »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2019, 06:48:41 AM »
Wtf? As i said too you, you played game called jordan, so you can see in join menu last your game name where you were

Whats wrong with you?

There was no game called that, I checked the game reports and there is FABRICATED games there look with that name.

In first screen we can see that you were in game called jordan wants one more, after that game and even one month later if you didnt play game where you join you will see still jordan wants one more
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2019, 06:52:40 AM »

Whats wrong with you?

There was no game called that, I checked the game reports and there is FABRICATED games there look with that name.

In first screen we can see that you were in game called jordan wants one more, after that game and even one month later if you didnt play game where you join you will see still jordan wants one more

Ok let me say it simple. Blid/IL edited the game report to add new name to a different game. They have complete access to everything and I am showing you hard evidence.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2019, 07:21:54 AM »

Whats wrong with you?

Ok let me say it simple. Blid/IL edited the game report to add new name to a different game. They have complete access to everything and I am showing you hard evidence.

I could belive it, if you didnt troll about van, you are losing your reputation, please continue

I suggest stream if you are playing with them
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 07:46:01 AM by Szwagier »

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2019, 07:56:16 AM »

Why would derber and jordan both be in the channel pre-game and then Jordan log out and come in all lowercase, you know derber would come to the game too. It was grudge match. I think Jordan logged into Angel~Fire account and when he saw the game was over he disconnected is one possibility. That or they just killed Angelfires connection. To stop my ladder report.

Blid keeps logging into the forums, he does not respond to my ladder report.

Blid=Jordan

Derber has NEVER been able to take a loss to me. Like I said he has to always stack 2vs2 games in his favor when we play. He is scared that he is somehow lower if he loses to me. He always thinks I was out to get him and I wasn't.. until he cheats me. Now I want my justice because I see through their bull****.

And why does Blid have a computer one second and no computer the next second? Jordan got caught up talking in one of my SS's about that.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 08:01:45 AM by XuRnT »

Offline LuX

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2019, 08:46:28 AM »
What in the fuck is going on... lol

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 10:57:22 AM by XuRnT »

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2019, 11:01:07 AM »
Also I saw @Lambchops online gaming that night :D
ITZ OK. BANNING LAMBCHOPS IS MORE OF A SYMBOLIK AKT. OBVIOUSLY HES AN IT SAVVY AND CAN CIRCUMVENT IT. IT WAS A MATTER OF PRINCIPLE AND DRAWING THE LINE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2019, 12:37:00 PM »

the question is HOW MUCH is blid paying iL to cover for him and swift's cheating

Looks like the other admins saw a whole different story! Lamb got a warning, iL said no... but why was blid logged on AUGUST 27TH! To cheat me of my win vs swift before Warbux saw the ipaddress.

Such accusation is extremely unpleasant to see from you, XuRnT.
I never cover blid or you or anybody else since the very beginning.
I don't understand how i deserved that heavy accusation from your side.

You've always been a leader of this community for me.
Your voice has a high weight for me for most questions.

Blid is paying $10 month, to hosting, not to me. To let all of us play here, not to cover something. And that's all.
BTW Blid have been recommended by you as a new admin years ago.

I am not making up stories, i just read and send to you as you have maximal access level as for me.
I just checked Blid and Jordan as you asked me and didn't find intersections for the first look. As for me, looks like Blid is NOT Jordan. Though i can spend more time to check, but i don't think i'll find something.
I also checked Blid's commands and didn't find anything except these 2 commands i send to you.

About different Lamb's stories, let me send this i also just read and told to you:

Upd:
Not sure this picture hosting is working, so, copied to another one:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 12:45:02 PM by iL »
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2019, 12:46:30 PM »
@iL I think burnt is just trolling. He has been trolling this entire thread.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2019, 12:53:36 PM »
I don't think so.
Burnt asked me in discord yesterday, not in this thread only.
Also, Burnt is a leader of our community as for me, so i take serious everything he says about me.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
  • You can't win unless you learn how to lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2019, 12:59:58 PM »
is simple... i read it all, viruz on xurnt name.. he chalenge every good player to 1v1 lul ... cus xurnt dont got the balls for it,but is lame= viruz 1s me anytime anywhere any map i already defeated you 2-0 e z,dont mind doing it again.,im sorry my Iq Is 140 and my apm 400/500.just work on your game hah;P
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2019, 01:09:05 PM »
I don't think so.
Burnt asked me in discord yesterday, not in this thread only.
Also, Burnt is a leader of our community as for me, so i take serious everything he says about me.

He was, something happen with him and he is losing his reputation for no reason

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2019, 02:22:45 PM »
i don't think iL is in on anything, he's always been level-headed & straightforward and never involved in any pettiness or drama. blid did make that post in the admin forum saying he was going to give lambchops a 3 day ban which coincides with the login of his blid account. aside from that, you're probably right that you beat derber (or someone) playing on jordan's account but there's really no way to prove it. at least you'll always know :D

in conclusion: i think blid should add burton's win to the ladder !
squeak!

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2019, 04:49:29 PM »
i don't think iL is in on anything, he's always been level-headed & straightforward and never involved in any pettiness or drama. blid did make that post in the admin forum saying he was going to give lambchops a 3 day ban which coincides with the login of his blid account. aside from that, you're probably right that you beat derber (or someone) playing on jordan's account but there's really no way to prove it. at least you'll always know :D

in conclusion: i think blid should add burton's win to the ladder !

I don't care about what BLID says after he already logged into his name. That is covering his dirty tracks. I want to see Admin forum messages of iL saying no about Lambchops being banned!  Blid has never disobeyed IL before why would he start now. Where is the message of Lambchops only getting "warning only"!

Also Blid always goes by the procedure! Why would blid come online to only ban lambchops and not do a "lockacct" command. Too many holes in this story for me to take it at face value by the time I have spent with the people involved. It might work against others but you are playing against the wrong mother f---er!

------------------

Blid/derber hates losing to a couple of backwood Trump supporters

They think we are too stupid too play and then we outplay them  8)

Sorry you city boy scrubs   :sweat:

Cypress Spring - Way of Life (feat. The Lacs and Danny Boone) (Official Music Video) - YouTube

I am not making up stories, i just read and send to you as you have maximal access level as for me.
I just checked Blid and Jordan as you asked me and didn't find intersections for the first look. As for me, looks like Blid is NOT Jordan. Though i can spend more time to check, but i don't think i'll find something.
I also checked Blid's commands and didn't find anything except these 2 commands i send to you.

Funny how iL see's no intersections between blid and jordan but my other intel has given me different information =)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 08:34:41 PM by XuRnT »