Author Topic: List of Top players dodging the [z]  (Read 25224 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
List of Top players dodging the [z]
« on: August 26, 2019, 02:28:13 AM »
Inspired by equinox threads. I will list players based where I think they stand skill wise in that order.

Dodging X & Vanimal:

1. derber
2. Shotgun
3. Equinox
4. Jayhawkerz
5. Ragner
6 00Jordanus

This list is easy to get off of. Just play us in a series AT LEAST once a week if you want to claim to be the best players around.

KOTH , Garden of War starts out loser picks next map , Best of 7.

---

(So the more we play 1s , 2s etc I will move you based on how good I think you are)

Top Players not afraid to play X:

1. u8t3io3p
2. Sepi
3. 00Logan
4. braviet
5. BHC-Jesk
6. Knitterhemd
7. Ripe[Eur0]
8. Maciek

---

[Z] ready on all maps, we want some 2on2 action if anyone is down, we will play GOW all we ask is you compete with us on other maps too

---

I guarantee you Van will not be discing in these games which seems to be some peoples concerns. Also to address 00Jordan who says no [z] clan is allowed in his game because of van's attitude.. he is on a server controlled by your best friend blid. So if he is allowed on the server shouldn't I be allowed to partner him? I think the real reason is because van can trash talk better than most of you is what gets you the most. Well grow a pair because who do you think gets more rage outs from Van than anyone else? I am his partner.. if I let down my end of the deal I'm gonna hear it. The thing I see about van though is he really is not scared to play any player. This game is full of tons of great maps, and tons more that others have made.. let's playem. Team games.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 07:11:15 PM by XuRnT »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: List of Top players dodging the [z]
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 01:21:34 PM »

Next player added to the list Ragner

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 01:29:10 PM »
you dont understand that lot of people will ignore you cause vans behavior?
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 01:42:30 PM »

and I would never do that to them.. so if that is how they are then they are nothing but a dodger to me.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 01:54:31 PM »

and I would never do that to them.. so if that is how they are then they are nothing but a dodger to me.

since you play with him, that mean you accept it, I needed to mute him in our 1x1 cause he trashtalk to me like "human got faster upgardes than orc in blacksmith"

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2019, 02:02:07 PM »
Nobody dodge your clan.

Just understand everyone has the free speech but there a certain limit to not cross.

Van is not a trash talker, he just a really fucking bad person who destroy peoples and community. 

It's ok to talktrash, but laughing about someone who his in weel chair and laughing about someone in divorce it's the line to not cross.

And did i really have to remember who also told me cancer always com back and im gonna die soon and hes gonna cheer about it.

I mean there a difference between im gonna talktrash from a gaming POV and im gonna talk trash on his real life just to be bad.

There a difference between talktrash and being a really bad person.

Now hes gonna say yeah but they talk about my wife...

The truth about his wife nobody cares, is, the only reason why we talk about her wife it's because he was saying i was lookin ugly and crack head and he send a picture of himself with his SUPPOSE hot wife to show how he look great compare to me.

So i actually start laughing on him cuz he dont need to send picture of his wife, he should just send a picture of himself, but he send that one like (look how my wife is amazing) when nobody fucking cares.

Actually it's maybe her friend or her sister, maybe it's not even him, and if all of this was true then where the probleme? I just said she love the french frie and he took it personal like if it was true.

You see the difference between saying, hey your wife love my french frie * when everyone know it's not even true * and saying hey bro your cancer gonna get back and you goonna die when its probably fucking true.

There the difference and the line to not cross.

I did a joke to luxe divorce, yeah maybe it was not the best one, but that was a real joke and nothing devil about it.

I told him if i was him i will not let a divorce get between me and warcraft, ok maybe it was not the best joke ever, but the truth about that joke is even if you divorce know war2 is a familly and we always be there for you.

Even a bad joke can be a great joke, but in van case there nothing to gain about what he do, thats just bad and pure evil.

Btw i want to say i have never ask nobody to get van ban or ignore, jordan swift and other peoples decide to did that by themself because they all feel hurt by this behavior.

I dont think they do that for me, i just think it's not the first time van attack someone like that and i think they are just borred of that behavior and decide to do something about it once for all.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 02:26:11 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2019, 02:07:26 PM »
Someone decent finally decided to ally van so nobody wants to take a loss is the real issue here. If you are going to dish out trash talk to van than expect it back. If you don't sit there and provoke it he is not going to be saying that stuff I know this from before I was ever even a z player. I've beat van in team games, sure he would go off but he never took things personal with me just his normal trash talk. If things have got personal between you and van than you brought that on yourselves. Van is one of the only GOOD players who would join my games on my Xurnt account when I played around 2,000 games of mostly random maps. I have realized that most of you really are just scared to play outside of GOW and especially in team games.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 02:11:13 PM by XuRnT »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2019, 02:39:28 PM »
Someone decent finally decided to ally van so nobody wants to take a loss is the real issue here. If you are going to dish out trash talk to van than expect it back. If you don't sit there and provoke it he is not going to be saying that stuff I know this from before I was ever even a z player. I've beat van in team games, sure he would go off but he never took things personal with me just his normal trash talk. If things have got personal between you and van than you brought that on yourselves. Van is one of the only GOOD players who would join my games on my Xurnt account when I played around 2,000 games of mostly random maps. I have realized that most of you really are just scared to play outside of GOW and especially in team games.

van and you havent win any tournaments (1x1, 2x2)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2019, 02:56:05 PM »

Nobody else on the server acts like van... if someone were as toxic towards you as van is to most everyone else, you might feel differently

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2019, 03:03:56 PM »
And saying van doesnt initiate trash talk is simply not true. I can probably link a twitch stream where we were playing team games.. my team ended up winning. No trash talk from my end before or during the game.. but because I was the strongest on the team and led the victory he went on a rant about my wife and kids before leaving.

The community is just in "strike first" mode now. Van talked so much unwarranted shit towards so many people in the community that nobody sits around and waits for him to start it any more. Anything anyone says to can is completely justified.

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2019, 03:20:05 PM »
And saying van doesnt initiate trash talk is simply not true.
DUH

HE SHITTALK MORE THAN ME AND I SHITTALK 90% OF TIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2019, 03:28:10 PM »
And saying van doesnt initiate trash talk is simply not true.
DUH

HE SHITTALK MORE THAN ME AND I SHITTALK 90% OF TIME

Your "shit talk" is to get people laughing.. even though you're exceptionally horrible at it. Its understood its strictly for entertainment. 

Van is trying to cut people as deep as possible so they feel as bad about themselves as van feels about himself.

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2019, 03:35:04 PM »
This doesn’t answer the question, why are you guys dodging the z?????
https://www.twitch.tv/incoswc - my twitch. Streaming 9:30pm - 11pm est most days!!

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2019, 03:39:39 PM »
This doesn’t answer the question, why are you guys dodging the z?????

?????

what? you got problems with reading?

why I should play with them if they(he) cant accept loss, so he will talk about me/wife/mother etc ????

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2019, 03:42:11 PM »
You can squelch right ??i

I think that’s /squelch
And they can still play you if squelched. Tadaaaa.. zzz
https://www.twitch.tv/incoswc - my twitch. Streaming 9:30pm - 11pm est most days!!