Author Topic: List of Top players dodging the [z]  (Read 25634 times)

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: List of Top players dodging the [z]
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2019, 05:46:50 PM »
Yes EQ, they are either trolling everyone or delusional about their own skill level. I'm not saying they are bad, don't get me wrong, but they are not close to the top. Like you said, they challenge people to maps who have no idea where the gold mines are (aka barely/never play) and then they barely win a 30 min game.

Xurnt, do not confuse map knowledge or map experience with skill.

It is just their way to troll/talk shit and attempt to revive people playing different maps. I get that and I like Xurnt's tenacity and positive attitude towards competition and challenging people. All good. Also makes you seem better at the game for when people whoop up on the Z's on GOW. :)

Van- is Van. I parded him for 6ish years? He talks shit and has no limits. Simple as that. When he is actually not doing that, is he a good guy? Yeah, he actually is, but he shows that maybe 5% of the time. So, 95% of the time, he is pissing everyone off. He does enjoy someone who can talk shit back to him though but then it starts to get out of hand. For 6 years, I read through the lines of the BS, until he went too far and I could no longer get 2s games with him because nobody would play w/him. Or we would get a 2s game and then nobody would RE cuz he wouldn't stfu.

Xurnt- I would hate to see your strong reputation go to waste. You can pard him, you can be friends with him, but don't deny who he is online. You said the other day online that he only talks shit when he is provoked. Then I msged you multiple times THAT DAY showing him talking shit while not being provoked.

Again, I parded him for 6 years, he will talk shit to anyone at anytime for any reason. Provoked or not. That is a terrible excuse. Who are you trying to convince, us, or yourself?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2019, 05:46:57 PM »
No equinox I am not admin!

Since when?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 05:49:33 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2019, 05:51:02 PM »
Yes EQ, they are either trolling everyone or delusional about their own skill level. I'm not saying they are bad, don't get me wrong, but they are not close to the top. Like you said, they challenge people to maps who have no idea where the gold mines are (aka barely/never play) and then they barely win a 30 min game.

Xurnt, do not confuse map knowledge or map experience with skill.

It is just their way to troll/talk shit and attempt to revive people playing different maps. I get that and I like Xurnt's tenacity and positive attitude towards competition and challenging people. All good. Also makes you seem better at the game for when people whoop up on the Z's on GOW. :)

Van- is Van. I parded him for 6ish years? He talks shit and has no limits. Simple as that. When he is actually not doing that, is he a good guy? Yeah, he actually is, but he shows that maybe 5% of the time. So, 95% of the time, he is pissing everyone off. He does enjoy someone who can talk shit back to him though but then it starts to get out of hand. For 6 years, I read through the lines of the BS, until he went too far and I could no longer get 2s games with him because nobody would play w/him. Or we would get a 2s game and then nobody would RE cuz he wouldn't stfu.

Xurnt- I would hate to see your strong reputation go to waste. You can pard him, you can be friends with him, but don't deny who he is online. You said the other day online that he only talks shit when he is provoked. Then I msged you multiple times THAT DAY showing him talking shit while not being provoked.

Again, I parded him for 6 years, he will talk shit to anyone at anytime for any reason. Provoked or not. That is a terrible excuse. Who are you trying to convince, us, or yourself?

I mean he only takes it to the next level if like you said the person starts dishing it back. Then they are fair game. I rather my reputation be as a player not scared to play the top players. I am not going to exclude van from the game when he wants to play them too.

Also

Swift and Braviet don't know Maze and Friends?????

I am not saying right now we are the best players I am saying we can give them good games and that we will be the best players down the road.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 05:55:57 PM by XuRnT »

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2019, 06:36:53 PM »
Well, on the other side of the coin, [z] players have improved a lot and they did so quickly thanks to Van's coaching.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2019, 08:46:17 PM »
I saw burnt lose to gryphons on gseps, great training.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2019, 09:17:25 PM »
How about you bring dugs?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2019, 09:21:01 PM »
lol this guy is on full retarded mode.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2019, 03:55:48 AM »
Equinox the joker added to the list.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2019, 04:08:49 AM »
wtf you dint even ask me for games..... remove my name of that list!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 04:12:30 AM by Equinox »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2019, 05:07:50 AM »
Derber asked you to ally him in maze and you refused lol and I was taking thumb$ gtfo lol..

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2019, 05:09:29 AM »
Derber asked you to ally him in maze and you refused lol and I was taking thumb$ gtfo lol..

Only way off the list now is KOTH style bo7 vs me and van

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2019, 07:35:58 AM »
Xurnt is trolling for sure, really nice guy.

If he isnt trolling why would he claim to beat jesk and me when he lost bo7 koth style 4:0.
Then lose to swift and me also 4:0 at gow.

He allied lux and beat jesk and me 1 game on frog legs, some weird map we didnt know.
I coudnt read a word that he got raped hard 8:0 but he was talking about that 1 game?xD

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2019, 08:25:16 AM »
Forest Trails ... and we didnt finish the KOTH you guys wanted more GOW after that loss 😎

So I won 1/3 games vs top players on random map. Good enough for me!

We can grab allies and do another. Not saying I am better than you I am saying I can compete and beat you in team games in diff maps no problem. 00jordanus and derber claim that I am not good enough to play in their games so they ban me or make me watch and I think its ridiculous. This thread is not calling you out for a loss knitter, its respecting you for playing and showing them if I can get these wins.. then why am I not good enough to play a few games. GOW is a bigger handicap for me than diff maps are for you.. you guys have spent thousands more games studying the same map with knowledge passed down from other players.

The only way derber wants to play me on 2v2 random maps is if he feels the team is stacked in his favor, its why him and 00jordanus won't give me a series.

They try using the excuse that van is the reason they won't play so I have offered to ally braviet in those maps. Hell I would take you Knitter and we would smoke them. Derber is too afraid of me having a strong ally on these maps vs his gow squad because he has seen what I am capable of.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 08:48:10 AM by XuRnT »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2019, 03:11:13 PM »

I dodge! Now you can add my name to your list thank you!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2019, 07:03:34 PM »
You're probably right knitt. Most likely went something like this:

Burnt: man why are all of these players so salty with you van?
van: bro i just troll them... when i tell them i hope they die of cancer, tell them to kill themselves, tell them their children hate them, and that their wifes are cheating whores.. it's just for laughs... it's not like im doing it because i have absolutely no control over my emotions.. and just say the most evil thing that comes to mind. its just for good old fashioned laughs. ya know?
burnt: oh.. i get it.
van: yeah you should try trolling more often. its great
burnt: *furiously typing* forum.war2.ru > *clicks* server.war2.ru > *new post* "List of Top players dodging the [z]"

and here we are.