Author Topic: War2 RU Ladder......  (Read 24516 times)

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: War2 RU Ladder......
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2019, 08:29:30 PM »
Tell me 1 game where they update there ladder every 2 weeks, gonna search for a long time!
LoL:

"As a gold level (average) player this should not concern you, but here is the system for a very populated game League of Legends:

In Platinum and Diamond, after 28 days of inactivity in any ranked queue, you'll begin losing LP based on your current tier. Every seven days after that, you'll lose LP until you play a match in that queue. Diamond players lose 50 LP each time they decay, platinum players lose 35.

Master and Challenger work a bit differently:

Each game you play in Master and Challenger tier is stored as a "banked game," up to a maximum of 10.
Each day, 1 banked game is removed from your reserves.
When your banked games reach 0, you'll lose 100 LP per day until you bank more games.
If you fall at or below zero LP as a result of decay, you'll be placed in the next-lowest division"

Source: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/hNPma9Z3-how-often-do-you-have-to-play-ranked-to-not-get-demoted

First google search <3

"10 days is already way too much"
Well, but it works for a competitive game of today. 10 days is fine. If admin's have the time and patience, at most demote top players if they don't play other top (minimum sg level) players over some period of time.
Alternatively, you can continue updating your list to resolve such major issues.

First of all im an old Master in heroes of the storm, second of all your just mad cuz i expose you for what you are, you are not the best player at the moment, swift rape your ass and your mad cuz i show everyone where you belong with a real ladder.

Since that day you have grudge against me and your acting like a little bitch, keep being mad and smurfing cuz you feel you dont worth shit since that day newbee.
I don't get mad at cockroaches. You are the little bitch talking about skill, then running away only to get absolutely stomped after you thought you've unrusted (6vs5). You are nowhere near top level. Like LOL not even close hahahhaha...... LOLLLLL............ Back to the point, I crush cockroaches like I crushed you and I could do it 100 times more in a row, likely with vis on. FYI not just me. ;)

I don't know what master means in HOTS, but call me when you style on progamers in LoL or sc2 (or here). Or do anything in life except surviving cancer like that selfish lil parasite you are. (Why you really... ;(  )

PS.: I thought people were really dumb, until you typed your first sentence on here.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2019, 09:37:10 PM »
Your an egocentrik who think about Himself.

You cant accept someone call you newb or even think about where you are rate in a ladder.

The worst part of it is, i dont even cares about you, i call you newb like i call anyone newb when hes innactive or rusty.

When i call someone newb it's only to push him and make him play more and proof what he really can do.

And actually it always work like a charm, but your so a piece of shit from real life that your ego is telling me i survive cancer like a parazite.

Your still number 2 loser and probably number 3 cuz im pretty sure jesk is beating you.

go fuck yourself piece of shit.

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Guelqwen

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2019, 11:58:21 PM »
I gotta laugh on this shit already, what could be the lowest form of being an asshole? Telling somebody that xx beats him/might beat him. Why are you acting like a little cunt Equinox? Do you even realize that some people might play this 25 year old game for fun? Calling out newbs for example is just the thing that makes you a cocksucker. Giving good advice would be a better way.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2019, 12:07:33 AM »
Here are your seasonal statistics on the account I have added Equinox in order of season, including your rank for each season. you don't show up as a master at any point. Bottom right of each screenshot is your rank.

And lastly, your rank 1 preseason before the colored divisons were introduced,  which doesn't actually mean number 1 player on server seeing as  many players can hold this at the same  time as you, 

Other players also holding that #1 at same time

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2019, 12:09:35 AM »
For lone - What a Masters/Grandmasters rank actually looks like.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2019, 12:38:17 AM »

And lastly, your rank 1 preseason before the colored divisons were introduced,  which doesn't actually mean number 1 player on server seeing as  many players can hold this at the same  time as you, 

Rank 1 was the equivalent of master and grand master idiot.

I know you dont know cuz you never have played at this past time but rank 1 is totally master.

When you were reaching rank 1, you where rank 1 with 1000 point, the 1000 point was respresenting the first 1000 first master, and when you where rank 1 500, it was meaning you where GRAND MASTER.

So rank 1 to 1 at 500 was grand master and rank 1 501 to 1000 was master.

My best rank was Rank 1 (662) so i was master at position 662.

But i know you dont know shit about that since you play this game from 2017 and you played only 3 hero At all Lol..

i achieve master as a filler player and you reach it by playing abathur over and over, your like the worst kind of player a team want.

You know nothing about this game let me tell you, im willing to play you anytime, i will choose my pards and choose yours, if you think i dont know grand master your full of shit, most of the master and grand master in this ladder are comming from quebec and canada, you just dont know that yet newbe.

No elo will miss rate our match, you choose your pard i choose mine, lets have fun.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 12:59:05 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2019, 12:54:40 AM »
I gotta laugh on this shit already, what could be the lowest form of being an asshole? Telling somebody that xx beats him/might beat him. Why are you acting like a little cunt Equinox? Do you even realize that some people might play this 25 year old game for fun? Calling out newbs for example is just the thing that makes you a cocksucker. Giving good advice would be a better way.

Dude it's a fucking game, talkshiting is what everyone did for 20 years, wtf you talk about... It's a part of the game, it's competition, and it bring some funny part too, If your too sensitive because your 45 years old, that not my fucking probleme, people have call me newb all my fucking life, who fucking cares bro, it's a fucking game? If talkshiting at a gaming point make you cry like a little bitch go back to real life playing baggamond with your old friend.

But we both know your not too sensitive, your just mad like lone cuz i expose you as an abuser and since that day you have to played against good peoples and your about to get out of top 10.

Im sorry if you guys all want to act like your number one, but to be number 1 you have to beat the number 1, and if you want to be number 2 you have to beat number 2, etc, etc.

Playing the newb you want dont make you good as you look on the ladder!

You, sepi, slacher and ripe have take that ladder in hostage for a total 3 months by abusing of admin weakness and newbs.

Im sorry if you mad but that how it work, your abusing or dodging you should be remove and let chance to other to get better rank in that ladder.

No time to waste cuz you bunch of pussy are taking the easy way.

People who deserve to be top will be top because they really deserve to be there.

Telling me im worst then everyone cuz i talkshit at a gaming point while other are talking shit about cancer and weel chair make you worst then me.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2019, 01:03:29 AM »
Crying like a bitch cuz i call you newb...

Did you have ever think about spb, jordan, fighter, tk and more who are constantly call newbe since 20 years by everyone.

And your here crying like a bitch cuz i call you newb once, almost telling me i derserve to be attack about my cancer?

What a shame you are, go fuck yourself, at least those guys dont cry like a bunch of bitch.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2019, 01:08:15 AM »
If you were accusing me of being an asshole because i talk about personal people life i will be down with you, but crying because i call you newb? Seriously, gtfo pussy, go play chess on golden age house.

Thats where you belong sensitive old piece of shit.

Anyway it's late, Go put your diaper.

NEWBE!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 01:11:49 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2019, 02:33:18 AM »
Ok then Equinox, i spoke to Exigency about that. Who by the way, him and Laika are HGC players You were just in trash tier 1.  This is further proven by you staying at gold every season.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2019, 02:57:52 AM »
as for your 5v5 challenge, i'm down, since you think i only play 3 heros also, let's up the anti, in the series of games we play, whoever gets banned in game 1's draft carries on to game 2, game 2s draft bans carry over to 3, and so on. If all 3 of my heros are banned, surely it'll be an easy sweep.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2019, 03:22:37 AM »
as for your 5v5 challenge, i'm down, since you think i only play 3 heros also, let's up the anti, in the series of games we play, whoever gets banned in game 1's draft carries on to game 2, game 2s draft bans carry over to 3, and so on. If all 3 of my heros are banned, surely it'll be an easy sweep.

Your friend is full of shit lol

He have no idea how the ranking was working.

Elo system at heroes have been broken for years.

And it still does!

The fact he dont talk is more you are playing games and more it's hard for you to get back in the ladder.

When heroes cames out most of the peoples dint know how elo systeme was working.

Most of them have waste tons of time on there first account to learn the game and lose alot of elo ratio.

But some of them like me have spend so much time and money on there account they have always keep it no matter the ratio they had.

Thats why most of the pro players who was playing in heroes of the dorm and heroes of the storm world championchip was still in gold and Platnum even if they were consider pro!

Alot of pro player had to remake new account and forget ther main because they fucked up there ratio at start and they were stock in elo hell, like mcintyre.

When i start playing i was just playing every heroes and i dint know there was an elo systeme that will fix my rank for ever or almost, i lost alot of games and alot of points.

But i still keep playing learn and get better and finally reach master, but then they decide to switch to bronze silver gold, etc etc.

now we had to start over again, but they were still keeping your elo ratio, wich mine was bad cuz i was already 4000 games on the server.

Actually i was top 10 most games played on the server.

So after my ten game placement they just put me as silver, but it was fucking hard to grind up my rank since i was stock in elo hell and systeme was just keeping me at 50% win rate.

So since i was stock in silver with a bad elo ratio and i had already like 4k games played, it was a nightmare to get on higher rank.

Actually it was almost impossible if we dont talk about YEARS of playing.

And thats why pro players just make new account and abuse of the systeme to get master and grand master with there new account.

Being master in heroes of the storm is easy, it need 2 thing, knowed how the elo systeme is working and keep a good ratio for your first 200 games.

I got 3 other accounts winchester that you dont know, 1 platnum, 1 diamond, 1 master.

go watch hotlogs newbe.

LPzKenshy, KenshyTV, KenshyPRO.

But i dont cares about those account cuz i will never spend 2000 dollars like my main.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 03:57:44 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2019, 03:35:03 AM »
You have no idea how elo systeme is working, you have achieve your rank by playing only 2-3 heroes over 100, is still not bad, i give you props, but your not a filler player and you have never achieve any rank as a filler player, for me your someone who have play it safely, you have pick an hero and still learn that hero no matter what, you probably pretty good with abathur, but overall you have a low range of flexibility when we talk about what you can do.

You will also never be in pro players cuz there no pro team who will take a player as main abathur while even worst he cant fill no other position.

Pro team need flexibility and you absolutly cant achieve that.

You have achieve your rank with 302 games ALL TIME in hero league, team league and herostorm...

I HAVE 8000K games all time!

you have no idea what elo hell look when you have 8k games.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 04:29:18 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2019, 03:54:57 AM »
Thats the difference between me and you.

Low flexibility player

Filler player

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 03:58:03 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2019, 04:00:55 AM »
Oh and by the way, considering abathur is a carry hero, we can consider your friends are just carrying you lol

And considering blizzard have stop every pro playing competition and every pro players left the game, that mean you never achive nothing while the competition was real.

Sad but true.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 04:40:59 AM by Equinox »