Author Topic: War2 RU Ladder......  (Read 24304 times)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: War2 RU Ladder......
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2019, 04:57:46 AM »
I actually can fill and am target banned quite often in drafts, which benefits my team more then anything. maining abathur requires a base understanding on how to play each character due to his clone ability. You can't be a good abathur if you don't know how to play each character in the game with their base kit.  which is why i'm accepting your 5v5 challenge, on the condition that it is under meta madness rules (which benefits you more then it does me if you are a filler and im not )

Meta madness rules are as follows:

Best of 3, 5, 7 (decided by captains, ie: you, me)
Which ever character is banned during the draft remains banned for the rest of the series (meaning if abathur is banned in game 1, nobody can pick abathur in game 2,3,4,5,6,7, therefore, the banlist gets higher and higher forcing everyone, not just the team captains to play out of their comfort zone if the series goes all the way)
Whichever team picks the map, the other team gets first ban and first pick choice in draft.
1-2 map choice bans for the series (we can skip this part if you don't agree)

I got 3 other accounts winchester that you dont know, 1 platnum, 1 diamond, 1 master.

go watch hotlogs newbe.

LPzKenshy, KenshyTV, KenshyPRO.

Hotslogs is down for a few weeks now, but when I showed you your record on Kenshy, why didn't you just say which acc of yours has masters? Or simply log on and show it's statistics from the season you got masters?

Getting grandmaster was easy for me because the enemy team target bans me and we steal all the top meta heroes that they would normally ban otherwise. And in the event they don't, I get my mains and we win. You've also said that abathur is a very bad hero, which anyone playing in Master or grandmaster will easily disagree with you as he has always had a very high ban rate in those ranks. You being in gold most of the time, you rarely see abathur play and rarely see abathur bans. When you see an abathur in gold you see it as an auto win/loss and the team with the abathur gets tilted and loses.

And for the record, it was 2018 and not 2017 when I started playing. 1 Year less it then it took me to get diamond, master and grandmaster ranks.

You absolutely can climb out of gold really easy if you main a tank or a support in those ranks and are good with them. To remain at gold nearly every season for 4 years is not an elo thing, here are some characters to easily climb out of gold with.

Alarak
Yrel
Stukov
Diablo
Arthas (who you have a nice win rate with)
Hyperion Raynor
Thrall
E.T.C
Jaina
Garrosh
Ana
Leoric
Anub'arak
Zeratul
Hanzo
Malthael
Dehaka
Tyrande once you learn how to follow up stun on slows/stuns from your team
Rexxar
Johanna

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2019, 05:03:32 AM »
Oh and by the way, considering abathur is a carry hero, we can consider your friends are just carrying you lol

Considering I'm a grandmaster in Hero League and not team league, that means I am solo queing, meaning not playing with friends, meaning I got that grandmaster playing without my friends.

Also HGC is dead, that's blizzards competitions, there are still competitions for heroes of the storm, just not done by blizzard, in which many former HGC players play in. Heroeslounge, NGS, Heroeshype just to name 3 different places to play competitive HOTS with prize money on the line. I compete in Heroeslounge in Division 1, the highest division for NA, for Europe it's Divison S.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2019, 05:25:40 AM »
I actually can fill and am target banned quite often in drafts, which benefits my team more then anything. maining abathur requires a base understanding on how to play each character due to his clone ability. You can't be a good abathur if you don't know how to play each character in the game with their base kit.  which is why i'm accepting your 5v5 challenge, on the condition that it is under meta madness rules (which benefits you more then it does me if you are a filler and im not )

Meta madness rules are as follows:

Best of 3, 5, 7 (decided by captains, ie: you, me)
Which ever character is banned during the draft remains banned for the rest of the series (meaning if abathur is banned in game 1, nobody can pick abathur in game 2,3,4,5,6,7, therefore, the banlist gets higher and higher forcing everyone, not just the team captains to play out of their comfort zone if the series goes all the way)
Whichever team picks the map, the other team gets first ban and first pick choice in draft.
1-2 map choice bans for the series (we can skip this part if you don't agree)

I got 3 other accounts winchester that you dont know, 1 platnum, 1 diamond, 1 master.

go watch hotlogs newbe.

LPzKenshy, KenshyTV, KenshyPRO.

Hotslogs is down for a few weeks now, but when I showed you your record on Kenshy, why didn't you just say which acc of yours has masters? Or simply log on and show it's statistics from the season you got masters?

Getting grandmaster was easy for me because the enemy team target bans me and we steal all the top meta heroes that they would normally ban otherwise. And in the event they don't, I get my mains and we win. You've also said that abathur is a very bad hero, which anyone playing in Master or grandmaster will easily disagree with you as he has always had a very high ban rate in those ranks. You being in gold most of the time, you rarely see abathur play and rarely see abathur bans. When you see an abathur in gold you see it as an auto win/loss and the team with the abathur gets tilted and loses.

And for the record, it was 2018 and not 2017 when I started playing. 1 Year less it then it took me to get diamond, master and grandmaster ranks.

You absolutely can climb out of gold really easy if you main a tank or a support in those ranks and are good with them. To remain at gold nearly every season for 4 years is not an elo thing, here are some characters to easily climb out of gold with.

Alarak
Yrel
Stukov
Diablo
Arthas (who you have a nice win rate with)
Hyperion Raynor
Thrall
E.T.C
Jaina
Garrosh
Ana
Leoric
Anub'arak
Zeratul
Hanzo
Malthael
Dehaka
Tyrande once you learn how to follow up stun on slows/stuns from your team
Rexxar
Johanna

What the hell can you fill?? You have 6 heros past level 30 if we dont count abathur.....

Those six hero combine has level 328, and you are lvl 660 with abathur.

And there 85 heros in the games.

I mean you clearly fill healer position with stukov or assassin position with raynor or junkrat... But from advance point of view you cant even fill a mage or a bruiser or anything else.

Just in the mage there a ton of filling role you can do, do you need a burst mage? do you need a cc mage? do you need a mobility mage?

there so much think to take in consideration that you absolutly cant fill..

The truth is your playing an hero where your ally can take a part of the control of it...

So if your ally are good your abathur will be op cuz your ally is playing with you on the same hero since we can share abathur with ally.

And by the way, i dont say abathur is bad, but hes certainly no op and nobody want an abathur player who cant fill other position.

They will took an abathur players if he also can fill other roles..

And like i said you clearly cant fill nothing at all.

Wich bring your team to always be short in strategie and THEY HAVE TO FILL for your ass.

And btw all the competition your talking about worth nothing, everyone know real thing was world cup and heroes of the dorm.

The reste are the low rating league where you can try to get a name for the world cup.

And since blizzard stop the world cup all your low rating league have become, the new standart.. but it worth no shit and real players have gone the game since your league paid absolutly nothing in cash prize compare to world cup.

There still some pro players but there no competition at all anymore.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 05:47:08 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2019, 05:40:00 AM »
But we both know your a liar anyway.

You have start playing way earlier with another account where you have been stock in ELO hell.

And you made vivec when you realize your account was trash and you have no other choice to make a new one.

There no way you have been diamond in your first season with abathur.

You dont know map, you dont know heros, you dont know meta... I mean your a fucking liar bro.

I will love to see your main account.

your probably bronz with 5k games lol.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2019, 05:50:41 AM »
If i can't fill, then you should have no problem beating me in a meta madness series then. You laid the challenge for a 5v5, I up'd it to meta madness rules. A setting used sometimes used in current competitive  tournaments.  What do you say?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2019, 05:53:09 AM »
I will take you anytime Lol

With your poor abathur rofl

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2019, 05:58:38 AM »

You have start playing way earlier with another account where you have been stock in ELO hell.

And you made vivec when you realize your account was trash and you have no other choice to make a new one.

You dont know map, you dont know heros, you dont know meta... I mean your a fucking liar bro.

I'm not like you,  I don't need to lie about my rank or whether i play a game or not. I've only got 1 smurf named almalexia which i intentionally keep in low rank since storm league came out so i can help my friends climb to platinum-diamond so t can que up with them on my main account due to storm league rules not allowing them to play with me if they are 2 divisions lower.  I started with vivec, I played alot of dota , league of legends and sotis before hots, my skills just carry over since heroes of the storm is a much easier version off those 3 games.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2019, 06:23:36 AM »

I'm not like you,  I don't need to lie about my rank or whether i play a game or not. I've only got 1 smurf named almalexia which i intentionally keep in low rank since storm league came out so i can help my friends climb to platinum-diamond so t can que up with them on my main account due to storm league rules not allowing them to play with me if they are 2 divisions lower.  I started with vivec, I played alot of dota , league of legends and sotis before hots, my skills just carry over since heroes of the storm is a much easier version off those 3 games.

Hell yeah lie about my rank... But the guys who you are asking about your informations and you are considering as your idol is wearing this portrait!

Do you know why?

Cuz only the best are having it ;)

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 06:26:27 AM by Equinox »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2019, 07:07:42 AM »
back to the important stuff... top 10 players who are inactive for 10 or more days will be demoted to the rank of 20 to keep things active in the ladder.

Offline Available

• Global Moderator
  • Grunt
  • We're smarter than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2019, 08:02:24 AM »
Demoting to rank 50(next page) would be more interesting. But in 14 days, not in 10.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2019, 08:20:32 AM »
Demoting to rank 50(next page) would be more interesting. But in 14 days, not in 10.

Make no sens at all, i get 50 to top 10 in 5 games, make no difference between top 20 to top 10 and top 50 to top 10.

It make a way much bigger difference removing by days instead of removing by rank. 

Offline Available

• Global Moderator
  • Grunt
  • We're smarter than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2019, 08:41:36 AM »
if you forgot, 14 days = 2 weekends, that make sense if you have real life.

i get 50 to top 10 in 5 games,
Yes, but placing to next page will not f :salty: up the middle of the first page.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2019, 10:10:17 AM »
if you forgot, 14 days = 2 weekends, that make sense if you have real life.

i get 50 to top 10 in 5 games,
Yes, but placing to next page will not f :salty: up the middle of the first page.

So let's take your therm, that mean if you got life we have to wait for you 2 weeks?

Are you that hungry that you are willing to make waiting an whole community 2 weeks for you because your fucking your wife on a beach?

i mean if you can play a couple legit games in 10 days, that mean your just not there and someone else deserve your spot.

Otherweise it bring us in the last situation where sepi is playing a couples newb every 13 days and going afk over and over and over.

10 is still alot, but is better then 14 days, i will not cry and you probably should do the same.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2019, 08:11:21 AM »
I gotta laugh on this shit already, what could be the lowest form of being an asshole? Telling somebody that xx beats him/might beat him. Why are you acting like a little cunt Equinox? Do you even realize that some people might play this 25 year old game for fun? Calling out newbs for example is just the thing that makes you a cocksucker. Giving good advice would be a better way.

Dude it's a fucking game, talkshiting is what everyone did for 20 years, wtf you talk about... It's a part of the game, it's competition, and it bring some funny part too, If your too sensitive because your 45 years old, that not my fucking probleme, people have call me newb all my fucking life, who fucking cares bro, it's a fucking game? If talkshiting at a gaming point make you cry like a little bitch go back to real life playing baggamond with your old friend.

But we both know your not too sensitive, your just mad like lone cuz i expose you as an abuser and since that day you have to played against good peoples and your about to get out of top 10.

Im sorry if you guys all want to act like your number one, but to be number 1 you have to beat the number 1, and if you want to be number 2 you have to beat number 2, etc, etc.

Playing the newb you want dont make you good as you look on the ladder!

You, sepi, slacher and ripe have take that ladder in hostage for a total 3 months by abusing of admin weakness and newbs.

Im sorry if you mad but that how it work, your abusing or dodging you should be remove and let chance to other to get better rank in that ladder.

No time to waste cuz you bunch of pussy are taking the easy way.

People who deserve to be top will be top because they really deserve to be there.

Telling me im worst then everyone cuz i talkshit at a gaming point while other are talking shit about cancer and weel chair make you worst then me.

I don't know how low IQ u have, but it's gotta be v low.

I just protect myself and clearly proove u wrong. It is true there is dodgers. I don't nme them but my name  being there equ is simply being absolute garbage. Every has seen I host 1v1s constantly and play all. Nonames r kickable ofc tho.

I don't like ur continuous being a cunt. That's y u r permabanned from my games.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2019, 09:16:22 AM »
I gotta laugh on this shit already, what could be the lowest form of being an asshole? Telling somebody that xx beats him/might beat him. Why are you acting like a little cunt Equinox? Do you even realize that some people might play this 25 year old game for fun? Calling out newbs for example is just the thing that makes you a cocksucker. Giving good advice would be a better way.

Dude it's a fucking game, talkshiting is what everyone did for 20 years, wtf you talk about... It's a part of the game, it's competition, and it bring some funny part too, If your too sensitive because your 45 years old, that not my fucking probleme, people have call me newb all my fucking life, who fucking cares bro, it's a fucking game? If talkshiting at a gaming point make you cry like a little bitch go back to real life playing baggamond with your old friend.

But we both know your not too sensitive, your just mad like lone cuz i expose you as an abuser and since that day you have to played against good peoples and your about to get out of top 10.

Im sorry if you guys all want to act like your number one, but to be number 1 you have to beat the number 1, and if you want to be number 2 you have to beat number 2, etc, etc.

Playing the newb you want dont make you good as you look on the ladder!

You, sepi, slacher and ripe have take that ladder in hostage for a total 3 months by abusing of admin weakness and newbs.

Im sorry if you mad but that how it work, your abusing or dodging you should be remove and let chance to other to get better rank in that ladder.

No time to waste cuz you bunch of pussy are taking the easy way.

People who deserve to be top will be top because they really deserve to be there.

Telling me im worst then everyone cuz i talkshit at a gaming point while other are talking shit about cancer and weel chair make you worst then me.

I don't know how low IQ u have, but it's gotta be v low.

I just protect myself and clearly proove u wrong. It is true there is dodgers. I don't nme them but my name  being there equ is simply being absolute garbage. Every has seen I host 1v1s constantly and play all. Nonames r kickable ofc tho.

I don't like ur continuous being a cunt. That's y u r permabanned from my games.

It happen that you play once of year against a good player, but still you just avoid the war after your first lose and going afk.