Author Topic: War2 RU Ladder......  (Read 23101 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: War2 RU Ladder......
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2019, 08:11:58 PM »
Is there a rule for the number 1 of the ladder to play against everyone? In my experience Sepi mainly practices against lower tier players and avoids the top players. Thou he does play against braviet occasionally.

I dont think so, but something we should change its the duration of the time before being demote for not playing, instead of being 21 days, it should only be 7 days.

21 days is WAY TOO MUCH!
@Equinox pls post in this thread and remind me if I forget. I’m very busy rn
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2019, 09:02:25 PM »
Warning for what? I got 20 games played last 10 days and lost a rank during those too. Sepi has 17, ragner has fuckloads. Slacher has been inactive. How many games do you want during some time period? Maybe something else? Id really like to know ur preferences for that warning. You didnt even answer my question btw.

Its not about how much you play games, its about who your playing with the rank you have.

As a top 5 players you should play against everyone, cant only played against sure wins, thats make no sens at all.

I dont say you are bad, i dont even say your an abuser or dodger, maybe its just a badluck, but please dude, try to play against some real players too.

Ill happily play against anyone, just ask and we shall play. Havent dodged anybody because it doesnt really matter to me if i win or lose, I dont take it personally or anything. Slacher and Ragner werent top5 when they played vs me, but obviously they moved up there after beating me. I know im not very good, just playing casually for fun while having some beers.

Whatever, at the end, dont be insulted by what i said, i got nothing against you and you seem like a good guy, it's just because the top 5 is freeze since 3 months between you, slacher, sepi, ripe and ragner and nobody in those guys have really play against pro player. And dont get me wrong, i got nothing with the fact that someone is in top 5 even for a year. But he also have to play against pro players.  :newthumbsup:
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2019, 09:07:00 PM »
So, when will Sepi now play 1s with SG LONE SWIFT BRAVIET or do they not call it for 1s?  Some kind of fake number 1
I think urll find time zones is a problem, Sepi is on the other end of the generally online time zone with those players

No sepi is clearly abusing and dodging.

Dude is always connected with us and he just dont play nobody who can be risky.

He play me a week ago and probably only because he was sure i was sucking, but i beat him 3-0 and now he ask for warvid even if he already ask for ss and send it under 2 minutes.

My question is, do sepi have ever ask someone for warvid.

He got around 1500 ladder games and im pretty sure nobody in here can told me sepi already ask him for warvid.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2019, 09:08:14 PM »
Is there a rule for the number 1 of the ladder to play against everyone? In my experience Sepi mainly practices against lower tier players and avoids the top players. Thou he does play against braviet occasionally.

I dont think so, but something we should change its the duration of the time before being demote for not playing, instead of being 21 days, it should only be 7 days.

21 days is WAY TOO MUCH!
@Equinox pls post in this thread and remind me if I forget. I’m very busy rn

Sorry i have been to hospital all day, cant answer before.

What do you mean *remind me if i forget?* forget what?

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2019, 10:30:27 PM »
If someone in the top 10 doesn’t play for 10 days or more post in this thread and I will demote them.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2019, 10:37:58 PM »
Dude is always connected with us and he just dont play nobody who can be risky.

Yes. But can someone be demoted for this?
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2019, 11:07:31 PM »
Men sincerly, it only depent of the situation i think...

In that situation he clearly dodging me with all those ss and warvid hes asking me.

But for other one... I cant talk about it ,because i sincerly never seen nobody ask him for 1s.

I know hes not asking himself, but i dont see nobody ask him for 1s too.

So i dont think we should demoted him only for me.

I will love too see him making effort and ask real player for 1s himself and proove hes a real #1, but i dont think he had to do that, if someone ask him for 1s, he had to do it, but if no real player are asking him for 1s, it's not his fault either.

So in that situation if we dont talk about me, hes not dodging nobody, hes clearly choosing who he want to play and abusing of it, but choosing his oponents his not illegal.

It's just a cheap move from a top 1 player...

So from my pov, hes a cheap fake #1 untill a real player asking him for 1s and he clearly dodge someone eles other then me.

PS: So any big player who feel ready to 1s sepi, go get it please because actually im pretty sure the real top five start at lone and im borred to see sepi #1!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 11:12:57 PM by Equinox »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2019, 11:19:41 PM »
there are 5 people in the top 10 currently that have the ability to challenge sepi @ #1... would like to see them challenge sepi.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2019, 11:20:47 PM »
Thats also why i think demoting players faster for innactivity is better!

Because now if sepi really dodge we will not see him for ten days since he know real players gonna ask him for 1s!

By demoting players faster peoples cant dodge and have to playing constantly at almost every day!

I even think 7 days it's to much, i think every top should have his own personal time.

Because i know its alot of work to do that and we have to find a way to make it easier.

So here what i propose.

ps: Because actually #1 it's something we have to win, something we have to defend constantly, so if you got no time to play and going afk every fucking days, then you dont deserve it at all!

So here my proposal.

#1: 3 DAYS before demote
#2 to 10, 5 days before demote
#10 to 25, 7 days before demote.

REST we dont cares about it.

Can you not automate those demote?

Can be easier for you?

From the other side i also wanna said, demoting peoples faster for innactivity will make everyone happier too, because if someone like spb *by exemple* hes way too good for everyone and keep the top 1 in hostage not by dodging peoples but just by being too good.

It will give chance to other peoples to get that #1 spot faster, because if the dude is way too good and hes also going afk, then he will be #1 for a year if he want.

So it give chance to everyones fighting for the #1 since hes innactive.

Demoting peoples faster is clearly more job, i give it to you, but if it's possible to find a way, it's just way better for the ladder.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 12:01:32 AM by Equinox »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2019, 11:29:42 PM »
the main problem i see is there will be many people who get #1 rank ONLY because they were #2 or #3 and #1 got demoted.

i personally like a rule where like #1-10 all have to be active once every 10 days or so.

also think all #1-10 should be demoted if they intentionally/deliberately dodge anyone within top 50.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2019, 11:32:07 PM »
if we force activity every 3 days... that means 3 things

1) nobody is allowed to go on short vacation without being demoted
2) me/tora/blid are always demoting people.. almost daily probably.
3) people who would never EARN #1 will get #1 just because very high rate of demotions.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2019, 11:39:29 PM »
if we force activity every 3 days... that means 3 things

1) nobody is allowed to go on short vacation without being demoted
2) me/tora/blid are always demoting people.. almost daily probably.
3) people who would never EARN #1 will get #1 just because very high rate of demotions.

Who cares if a #2 or #3 is getting #1 by demotion?

We just make someone else happy? No? Is that not the point for keepin our players and make everyone happy!

Even if that guy is not the real#1 because he get it by demotion, he will be the real #1 untill the real one came back because actually hes the real #1 active player in the moment.

Now if you wanna get vacation, it's not my probleme, why the hell im gonna be #2 by exemple because your living the good life while im playing.

You wanna go in vacation, you are not playing, thats your probleme, good vacation and when you comming back get your #1 again since you have no probleme to do it. * since your the suppose #1 *

Now... Yes you tora blid have more works... thats true... thats totally fucking true.. but you guys probably can find a way to make a sowftware or an add on to your ladder and automates those demotion..

If not... then men... find more admins... you have no choice if you want the community to grow up... thats what is really killing the game. the fact that the game is really dead.... if nobody work for fucking 10 days because its too much job and players cant have a service, he will leave, are you really surprise they gonna start playing another game.

Fuck im not dude... not from my own part.

You guys have to find more peoples who can do the job that you said its too much jobs for you.

Easy like that.

If you cant do something, find peoples who will do it for you, thats how every buisneess in the world work bro.

And you know that...
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 12:02:49 AM by Equinox »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2019, 09:24:44 AM »
I’m a little lost here.

Everyone agree to demoting people in top 10  if they don’t play for at least 10 days? What should they be demoted to? I did 20 for now.

All this #1 needs to play #2. How is that even enforceable?
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2019, 12:31:06 PM »
Inactive for 10 days to rank of 20 sounds good to me.

Sucks some will get #1 by virtue of #1 being demoted.. but it is what it is.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2019, 12:34:30 PM »
I think dodging is fairly easy to "prove" if the person being dodged provides some screen shots.. If player A and B are both online.. gaming.. and player A repeatedly makes excuses for not playing player B I think a clear conclusion can be drawn