Author Topic: Burnt!  (Read 48148 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Burnt!
« on: August 30, 2019, 12:46:07 AM »
There only 4 options for burnt behavior.

#1: Hes trolling.
What i really doubt since hes already too retard for thinking of trolling someone.

#2: Hes just a retard.
I already said it for many years, this dude is really retard.

#3: Hes Protecting van.
Hes trying to make us forget that van is the biggest trash to ever walk on that earth and hes doing all of this to make us forget about it.

#4: Hes right.
I dont know... Sincerly.... Ive always know swift, jordan, joe and lux as big cheaters, swappers and for some of them old hacker or even still hacker. I also always knew blid is a smurfer, he can say whatever he want but i seen him smurfs a couples times over the last years, Thats nothing new to know blid is still playing but under smurfs. I also always tought someone else was playing on 00jordanus account, im really good to estimate players level, and i can assure you someone else was playing on 00Jordanus account 1 month ago. Ive always tought it was swift, but swift told me it was not him, then maybe it's really blid.... I also know 00Jordanus log in caps lock, but sometime he also log in oojordanus what is pretty strange since nick name is already register to your account registering... So why Jordanus will decide to log as 00Jordanus sometime are oojordanus other one, make no sens at all.... Ive always tought too it was pretty retard to call himself Anus... Who the fuck want to call himself anus and make 900 games with it? I also know iL have always been strange, always protecting hackers, always making false report, always trying to avoid the bans... Hes a good guy, but dont get me wrong, hes also strange, So who really know actually.

I mean burnt got no proof at all, it's fucking true, but is that possible hes right? Fuck yes it's possible.... Since all of those peoples concern are fucking weird since wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back. What i dont understand too is how the fuck someone who have work all those years for this server is sudenly turning back to his own friends. He always been loyal to all of them and now hes not anymore? Then he have to be really retard or he have to be really serious about what he said and he really think it.

I really dont believe hes doing all of this for only trolling, i really dont believe he will lose all his reputation for protecting a trash like van, yes he can protect him, but a what cost?? Losing all his friend, nah, i dont believe that.

So here what i think, Hes really fucking retards like i said for many years or he really believe what he said and maybe it could be true, or maybe he still believe it but its not true, what bring us back to the retard point.

But hes definitly a retard or really believe everything he said.

There no troll in here.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 04:49:31 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: Burnt!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 12:55:47 AM »
I never turned my back on anyone. Swift and 00Jordanus were my friends and every night I sat for two days trying to get games with them and they would tell me I am too stupid and can't play etc etc make fun me. All I wanted to do was play games with them. They had me sad and depressed and made the Top Player Dodging Z thread. Then when I beat 00Jordanus I got a very emotional high. I was very happy to have the win and I went and got drunk for the night! Then I come back to my computer and find "JORDAN WANTS ONE MORE" Hacked as my game name and all of the pieces started coming together. I remembered the disconnect in the game, joked around with van that it was swift and van said he did log in all lowercase! Then it really hit me.. IT WAS SWIFT!! And that Angel~Fire disconnect was a cover up for my loss. Then van mentions seeing Blid online the server so I knew then he was covering his ip tracks.

From there they just kept busting themselves, getting caught in their own lies, making actions that I knew were not like them. Like you said those were my friends, I knew how they acted. Then I busted their ass's lmao

I want to move on, they just have to come forward.

Bumping this. Lone (Viruz) threatening messages towards me.

---- IF ANYONE IS READING THIS THREAD MAKE SURE YOU READ THE OTHER THREAD MADE  BY ME CALLED TOP PLAYERS DODGING Z AND SEE IF YOU CAN SOMEHOW HELP-----

Making sure this thread is not a distraction to lose the evidence.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 01:02:46 AM by XuRnT »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 01:02:07 AM »
And why they would do that to you?

Whats are the options your giving me?

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2019, 01:03:23 AM »
We can contact Angel~Fire and see who has access to his name would be a nice first step.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2019, 01:05:10 AM »
We can contact Angel~Fire and see who has access to his name would be a nice first step.

Dude im serious with you because i know your fucking damn serious about that, i know your not trolling and you really believe what you said.. so if your right and you want me to help you, then answer my damn fucking questions, and dont try to lead that conversation.

Why do you believe they are all doing that to you.

What are the options you are giving me.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2019, 01:06:29 AM »
Because Swift cannot take a loss to me. Remember like I said he wants it stacked on 2on2 games.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2019, 01:08:08 AM »
Because Swift cannot take a loss to me. Remember like I said he wants it stacked on 2on2 games.

So you actually think you played 00Jordanus and beat him, but it was not actually jordan whos was playing but swift, so you think you beat swift under the jordanus account and now you think swift try to cover his loss and they are all doing that for this reason?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 01:10:52 AM by Equinox »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2019, 01:11:48 AM »
Yes! Jordan is a pro hacker, he was going to defend the server against tupac.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2019, 01:25:33 AM »
Ok i repeat myself in extend words and we analyze that.

So you think you beat swift under 00Jordanus account.
ok let's analyze that part.

Can you really beat swift, i really doubt it, but since you played him on your own map, maybe it's possible, dont forget the MAYBE here.

Now

Is that possible swift use jordanus account? Certainly, i give you that.

From now everything is possible.

Next.. Is that possible swift try to cover a bad attitude... Yes... But depent wich one.. If it was for hacking, i will not be surprise, it's a big thing.... But cover a loss??? Really.... No sorry, even worst, cover a loss that is not even consider as him?? You really think he will waste his time to cover that loss... Because actually, he dint really lose on paper, jordan is the loser since you beat 00Jordanus.... I mean i even doubt he will try to cover a lose on his real name, but try to cover a lose under jordanus account when you suppose to think your playing jordanus... If i was them.. i would say, sorry jordan but you will have to live with that lose since you actually can lose against him and nobody cares..

Why the fuck swift will try to cover a jordanus lose and he will gonna start to bring everyone in this probleme with him...

Jordanus, angel fire, iL, Blid, Lone, Viruz.

I mean... he dont fucking cares to lose on you while is on jordanus account...

Actually he dont fucking cares to lose at all against you since the day your gonna beat him hes gonna be mad and raped you 20-0 right after that to make you look as the biggest newbe ever.

How the fuck someone will paid everyone to cover a jordanus lose, paid blid, paid iL, ask angel fire to drop, make peoples hacking you, sending lone treating you and make you scare..

I mean... thats alot of work for covering a jordan lose.. actually is not only alot of work but also alot of risk for absolutly no reason.

It's hard to believe they paid, they hack, they edit the ip and the ladder and they bring everyone in that probleme for a jordanus lose.....

Dont you think?

« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 01:29:23 AM by Equinox »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2019, 01:29:29 AM »
Because he was embarrassed that his close friends knew it was him.

He said after game "that was your FIRST and will be your last win against me"

I knew there that was swift when I went back to think.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2019, 01:31:48 AM »
Because he was embarrassed that his close friends knew it was him.

He said after game "that was your FIRST and only win against me"

I knew there that was swift.

Ok but even if they do all of that because his embarass, he still will be embarass after, even more since he want to cover that shitty loss.

If i was him, the only way i will use to get that shame out of me, its to play you again, because i know you have been lucky and i will rape you 20-0 to make them know im not embarasse at all since i 20-1 you.

Making all this evil plan will embarass me way much more, it will mean i just cant beat you at all....
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 01:34:35 AM by Equinox »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2019, 01:34:12 AM »
Yes I didn't do re. I said next map scrub and he said re same map.

I said im taking a shower on these bitchez

And then van said that means hes pissing on you fuckers.

Then I said brb shower and I took a shower for real and drank beer and listen to music until I noticed they hacked me.

I also made posts on the forums owning jordan in this time span.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 01:37:41 AM by XuRnT »

Offline d0ng3rdik

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2019, 01:38:56 AM »
No one has brought up the day after Blid logs in ^PaperBoy~SoL^ comes back

00JOrdanus = swift = blid = pb

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2019, 01:39:59 AM »
So instead of waiting you, they decide to hack you, edit ip and ladder?

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2019, 01:43:10 AM »
They changed my game name to say "jordan wants one more".

So I went and made a video called haxoncomp and haxoncomp2.

Then they went and edited game reports to have a diff game with that name.