Author Topic: Burnt!  (Read 48167 times)

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Burnt!
« Reply #210 on: October 01, 2019, 08:14:14 AM »
tk see pm

Offline picka_materina

• Grunt
  • I like logs
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 01, 2019, 01:16:42 PM »
Likely.  If Jordan had any common sense, he'd put the Picka persona back in the bottle and keep it there.  Permanently.
Lol, no, it's me indeed. You never were too smart. Like when i defaced your crystaldawn first time to when you were so stupid you actually installed war2 server onto your employer's host and that in turn put whole company in jeopardy. Poor Steve never realised how fucked in the head his admin was. Installing game server onto business stuff :)))) Who in their right mind does this kind of shit?

Do you remember how you tried to be sneaky with changing up rm command  when you feared i'd rm -rf your war2 server along with whole of Steve's core business? Ofc i never did it cause i'm not as stupid as you to jeopardize other people because he lacked sense in hiring a loony person to work for him.
-----------
#!/usr/bin/php
<?php
/*         Picka get a fuckin life man.  I dont have time for your sick bullshit.  If you are stupid enough to actually delete a single thing, then the guy who was just notified is going to be calling
me to ask what happened.  I can either tell him nothing happened, or I can tell him you just fuckin nuked the server.  The choice is up to you.  I've been working with him on a separate DDOS issue and I
swear to god I WILL pin it on you just to fuckin pin it on someone, anyone if you fuck with this shit anymore.
foreach ($argv AS $key => $cmd)
   if ($cmd == '-rf' || $cmd == '-fr')
   {
      $notify_fbi = TRUE;
   }
   file_put_contents('/tmp/tmp.txt', " $cmd", FILE_APPEND);
   file_put_contents('/tmp/tmp.txt', "\n", FILE_APPEND);
shell_exec("netstat -n >> /tmp/tmp.txt");
shell_exec("last >> /tmp/tmp.txt");
#killall -9 bash
//This is me.
shell_exec('/bin/mail -s "rm" "lowlight1974@gmail.com" < /tmp/tmp.txt');
I swear to god if you fuckin try this rm -rf shit, this is whats going to happen.  If yer reading this, you probably already tried it.  If you havent and you STILL do it, I'll make god damn sure he is
still notified.  Dude, do not fuck with me man.  I am not kidding,  this dude will hunt you down like no tomorrow.
if ($notify_fbi)
        //This is the guy at the FBI that I've been dealing with to track down some DDOS attacks on this server.  I'm thinking we should pin that shit on YOU just because we can.
        //shell_exec('/bin/mail -s "rm alert log from newmedia .20 server call RyanC or Steve Morris from newmedia immediately" "stephen.roberts@ic.fbi.gov" < /tmp/tmp.txt');
       echo "Dude you just made the biggest mistake of your fuckin life.  This was the worst 1 second mistake you will make your entire life.  You're going to regret it I swear.\n";
else
        //We dont need this shit anymore, we have it in email now anyways.
        unlink("/tmp/tmp.txt");
        echo "rm: cannot remove file or directory: Read-only file system\n";
------

I mean, if you already get rooted, do you really think if i run rm -rf that a message on screen of "rm: cannot remove file or directory: Read-only file system" would do the trick? Don't you think with root privs and if i wanted to harm the system, i'd just mount it with write privs and erase it then? Do you really think a simple message would stop someone that was malicious? :))))))
You really crack me up. Too bad i was never malicious, just putting you in your place.
Yea its me.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 01, 2019, 01:39:50 PM »
Is this the post that you're saying was deleted, burnt?
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,5129.msg83122.html#msg83122

I don't think your ideas of what was deleted or what is happening are reliable

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #213 on: October 01, 2019, 02:08:46 PM »
Ok I was wrong about that, doesnt excuse the death threats and the haxking my comp and admin abuse though.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 01, 2019, 02:45:43 PM »
You've been wrong about a lot. Anything that could have been proven that you are wrong about, has been proven. Not saying that to be a dick at this point. Just saying it so that you realize you've been throwing a lot of inaccurate statements around that are pretty serious

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #215 on: October 01, 2019, 03:08:12 PM »
Angel~fire was not in the game. Someone else was on his name. The plug was pulled for disc.

Blid came in channel after game

Jordan said it was not him playing in the game.

I recieved death threats by infern0 who logged out then oojordanus logged in.

My computer and phones have been getting hacked.

Those things have all been verified. The most important pieces.

----

The fact that you care more about me being wrong about a post not being deleted instead of the threat by Lone about securing my PC shows plenty about the adminship happening here.

----

Also what happened to Warbux and Tora. Curious what they might know about the situation since their disappearance.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 03:18:39 PM by XuRnT »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #216 on: October 01, 2019, 04:02:48 PM »
Honestly BabyShark I do wonder if you guys got framed when this stuff happened.. I even mentioned it to mousey.

I never called tupacs employer though.. W/e or whoever did that wasnt me. I still am in the boat where I don' t think you should have messaged vans wife. Anything mixing IRL I believe is going way too far.

The youtube was my own doing for security reasons just like now I removed mouse and IL and well everyone but myself before I quit playing. I'm done with the game now it has effected me too much IRL and nobody seems to want to come forward.

I don't care about having the players respect on here. I've moved on and became closer to god thanks to all of this happening.

Now I'm attending church, picked up a new hobby in a guitar I bought. I am just here to call out the wrong doings.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 04:08:42 PM by XuRnT »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 01, 2019, 04:04:33 PM »
I actually really think lone is viruz, Lone is a profesionnal smurfer, hes probably SHxPaladin, Scorpion and hes also the real viruz, viruz is a profesionnal smurfer, tk your just the most stupid moderator to ever walk on this game, sorry bro.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 04:08:22 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 01, 2019, 04:08:27 PM »
Nobody fights on server USA. I think I know why.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 01, 2019, 04:13:37 PM »
I actually really think lone is viruz, Lone is a profesionnal smurfer, hes probably SHxPaladin, Scorpion and hes also the real viruz, viruz is a profesionnal smurfer, tk your just the most stupid moderator to ever walk on this game, sorry bro.

How do viruz and lone play each other? How they do it at such high levels? Games that other people watch? Is swift or SG in on it? Are they logging on lone or viruz name?

Why is lone a complete beast on fastest, but viruz isn't? Why are their personalities consistently different? Why are their IP addresses and global locations consistently different?

Why are you wrong well over 70% of the time about who you think is smurfing as who @Equinox

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #220 on: October 01, 2019, 04:16:34 PM »
Viruz has been mentioned in top fastest players threads before. Lone is Viruz. He admitted it by saying he trained swift when he was on the $corpio name. Swift and Viruz prob share the Lone name.

His confession is in the other thread.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 04:19:29 PM by XuRnT »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 01, 2019, 04:21:35 PM »

How do viruz and lone play each other? How they do it at such high levels? Games that other people watch? Is swift or SG in on it? Are they logging on lone or viruz name?

Why is lone a complete beast on fastest, but viruz isn't? Why are their personalities consistently different? Why are their IP addresses and global locations consistently different?

Why are you wrong well over 70% of the time about who you think is smurfing as who @Equinox

Im 100% right about everything.

Viruz and Falken have swap accounts for years, personalities mean no shit when you smurf, TukTuk! Can switch IP pretty easy with vpn, Get out the fingers into your ass and wake up newbe.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 01, 2019, 04:25:00 PM »
Scorpion = Lone
Paladin = Lone
KGBAgent12 = Lone
FuriousSheep = Lone
Xul = Lone or swift

Steeplepeoples = steve
sun am = steve

i can told you every smurfs at this game tk, your just newb and you dont know shit.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 04:28:42 PM by Equinox »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 01, 2019, 04:28:58 PM »
Viruz has been mentioned in top fastest players threads before. Lone is Viruz. He admitted it by saying he trained swift when he was on the $corpio name. Swift and Viruz prob share the Lone name.

His confession is in the other thread.

logic and reason have no place in discussions with the two of you. im getting nowhere. l8r.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 01, 2019, 04:29:46 PM »
Scorpion = Lone
Paladin = Lone
KGBAgent12 = Lone
FuriousSheep = Lone
Xul = Lone or swift

Steeplepeoples = steve
sun am = steve

i can told you every smurfs at this game tk, your just newb and you dont know shit.

at least 50% of those are wrong. just sayin'

and i know that to be fact. as do some other war2 players.