Author Topic: Burnt!  (Read 48157 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: Burnt!
« Reply #255 on: October 01, 2019, 10:15:03 PM »
It's real life. They almost burnt his tractor and they killed my grass. That's real life. Think who has motive to do it.. or THINKS they have motive. Ps I gave you a little hint not long ago.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 01, 2019, 10:18:35 PM »
the answer is ABSOLUTELY NOBODY ON THIS SERVER HAS A MOTIVE TO TRAVEL ANY AMOUNT OF DISTANCE TO A WAR2 PLAYERS HOUSE OVER ANY PERCEIVED ONLINE DISPUTES. NOBODY. NOT ONE.

that is the answer... it has always been the answer.. and will always be the answer. UNLESS you're literally psychotic. which you clearly are because that seems like a reasonable possibility to you. and ITS NOT A REASONABLE POSSIBILITY

gnite

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 01, 2019, 10:32:32 PM »
Burnt, van even told you the fire was due to dry weather and had nothing to do with anything else....... Also, when I asked Lone why he said he was Ruz, the day it happened, he said, cuz burnt doesn't believe me when I say I'm not, so fuck it, I'll just say I am to fuck with him now.

Again, all of these things they are doing to you, and they physically come out to make you..... plant new grass next year? Those sons of bitches.... Of all the options they had.....

"I was ready to fight as I sat there playing songs for like 2 days straight ready to fight after I got muted. I was pumped up and ready for them to have the balls to knock on the door instead of cowering behind the computer." This is not something a healthy minded person would say.

I'm honestly not trying to be a dick or disagree with you but if you are failing to realize some of the signs of things you are saying and doing that are, indeed overboard, regardless of the situation, I think you may need to take a step back and reflect on who are, who you were before this, and who you see yourself as now and ask yourself, am I still the same person? The answer should be yes.... If it is not, then that is a much bigger issue than all of this.

EQ: Much more laziness than a lack of respect on my end. Should just be included in the single download I did for the game.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #258 on: October 02, 2019, 06:48:35 AM »
Where did van tell me that? Plus im sure he just thinks that but my grass never turn brown before so its awfully odd that it happens the day after I get death threats.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 02, 2019, 07:22:19 AM »
Grass can turn brown for a couple of different reasons. One reason is way too much water. It can start to get a fungus. The other reason is not enough water obviously. The least likely reason is that somebody from Warcraft 2 took the time to find out where you lived, drove to your house, and like Harry Wings said, of all the things they could possibly do they decided to kill some of your grass? They were so upset that they took the time to find out where you lived and drove there, and the way that they showed how angry they were was by killing some of your grass? They didn't slash any tires. They didn't burn your house down. They didn't spray paint your siding. They didn't break any Windows. They didn't break in and try to steal any items from your house or Vehicles. They didn't try to kidnap or murder you They killed some of your grass?

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #260 on: October 02, 2019, 07:38:32 AM »
What about my war2combat folder files all getting deleted tk.. You don't believe that one either?

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 02, 2019, 10:24:06 AM »
Where did van tell me that? Plus im sure he just thinks that but my grass never turn brown before so its awfully odd that it happens the day after I get death threats.
You are suffering badly from mental illness.  This is painful to witness. :(

You were muted for a whole month and come back and still are obsessed with the same delusions.  Are there people in your real life saying anything about this?

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #262 on: October 02, 2019, 10:46:41 AM »
What about my war2combat folder files all getting deleted tk.. You don't believe that one either?

Do your job blid instead of attacking my mental.

Go find the death threat by infern0
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 10:53:46 AM by XuRnT »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 02, 2019, 11:16:50 AM »
Inferno is a troll with multiple accounts.. taking anything he says seriously is definitely not recommend

Van said he was going to kill me, my wife, and my kids .. so? It's the internet.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #264 on: October 02, 2019, 11:47:02 AM »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 02, 2019, 12:08:44 PM »

Honestly you've thrown out quite a few claims in the last month that are flat out crazy. Claims that you should have known beyond a shadow of a doubt simply weren't true... claims like blid = jordan. Ruz  = lone. A war2 player burned Van's neighbor's grass. A war2 player killed your grass... they're all crazy, especially coming from you. Somebody who has been involved in this community for 20 or so years.

So my point, when you start throwing claims that are in my view completely crazy, I can't take any other claim seriously. Regardless of how believable or possible the other claims are.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 02, 2019, 12:48:03 PM »
This is what happens when the dark warrior cannot find the lost artifacts of Khaz Modan. We now know what he was looking for, a magical potion, made by Khadgar himself, which would prevent  the evil conjurer Terron Gorefiend from taking control of his mind, sending him insane. Sadly, he could not locate the potion, and his mind is now lost.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #267 on: October 02, 2019, 01:56:11 PM »
But it is not The Dark Warrior who is lost

It is the rest of you

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #268 on: October 03, 2019, 03:46:02 PM »
You are suffering badly from mental illness.  This is painful to witness. :(

You were muted for a whole month and come back and still are obsessed with the same delusions.  Are there people in your real life saying anything about this?

What forum rule did I break to get muted in the first place? Please tell me. I know tk was talking about running van over with a tractor and telling me I already died by a van on the server. Yet I can't seem to think of what rule I broke..

Or did things just hit too close to homebase for you? Seems like you guys sure wanted me shutdown pretty badly.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 03, 2019, 03:51:52 PM »
lan party withdrawel we all suffer from it