Author Topic: Burnt!  (Read 48149 times)

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Burnt!
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2019, 05:41:19 AM »
In both reports i see 2x2 game you with sg vs swift jordan, rest people watch, xurnt got proabably loss casue he left/was killed by someone

There a screen shot, and there 2 games report.

Watch the screen shot and then watch both of the games reports.

( The screen shot is showing both games from the main page of games report, but when you click on both game it bring you to the more details game report where both games have been edited )

Someting is definitly edited, because both games from the main page game report are not coresponding with the solo details game report.

Both of those games are saying im watching or playing, but both details game report or saying im playing or im watching...

Wtf his happening here?

It's a ladder mystake or something have been edited for real..

But there certainly a probleme right here.

Nothing new that ladder  isnt working,  i will post about it later
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2019, 06:19:18 AM »
In both reports i see 2x2 game you with sg vs swift jordan, rest people watch, xurnt got proabably loss casue he left/was killed by someone

There a screen shot, and there 2 games report.

Watch the screen shot and then watch both of the games reports.

( The screen shot is showing both games from the main page of games report, but when you click on both game it bring you to the more details game report where both games have been edited )

Someting is definitly edited, because both games from the main page game report are not coresponding with the solo details game report.

Both of those games are saying im watching or playing, but both details game report or saying im playing or im watching...

Wtf his happening here?

It's a ladder mystake or something have been edited for real..

But there certainly a probleme right here.

Nothing new that ladder  isnt working,  i will post about it later

I will say now anyone who is a top player on the server needs to not be trusted because it means they most likely have made some kind of deal with Blid.

We have already discovered Viruz (LoNe) and Swift are involved.

I have suspicions of Shotgun.

and the way Szwagier is trying to debunk everything I say then I think he is involved too!

This game report is fabricated!

« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 07:15:43 AM by XuRnT »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2019, 07:45:06 AM »
Lone is not a viruz, both got diffrent styles
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2019, 07:46:50 AM »
Lone is not a viruz, both got diffrent styles

Sorry but I busted him. He played as $corpio[z] and was telling us how he trained Swift. Before he told us he was LoNe.

Only Viruz trained Swift.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2019, 07:47:51 AM »
If burnt is trying to troll, he is doing a horrible job at it. It's almost like he is trying to replicate Vans Behavior with his own little twist on it. Except van does not troll. Van loses all control over his emotions, goes on a rampage, and then pretends like he was just trolling to make his actions seem less childish. But maybe van was able to convince burnt that he actually is trolling and now burnt is trying to imitate parts of it.

Acting like a complete idiot is not how trolling works. That's not trolling. That's just acting like a complete idiot

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2019, 07:48:53 AM »
If burnt is trying to troll, he is doing a horrible job at it. It's almost like he is trying to replicate Vans Behavior with his own little twist on it. Except van does not troll. Van loses all control over his emotions, goes on a rampage, and then pretends like he was just trolling to make his actions seem less childish. But maybe van was able to convince burnt that he actually is trolling and now burnt is trying to imitate parts of it.

Acting like a complete idiot is not how trolling works. That's not trolling. That's just acting like a complete idiot

Go look at the fabricated game report dipshit.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2019, 07:52:13 AM »
Trolling involves being more clever than the person you are trying to troll. Typically other clever on Lookers are able to determine that a troll is actually trolling, because they are clever as well. Somebody who is not clever is not capable of properly trolling. Van is not clever. Burnt is not clever. They are not even capable of trolling properly. Claw is clever. Claw is an effective troll

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2019, 07:52:59 AM »

and fuck you for talking shit about van! Van doesn't even keep up with you stupid fucking nerds on the forums he doesn't even know that LoNe is Viruz.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2019, 07:54:15 AM »
And now you have Equinox, who is a paranoid individual with some pretty batshit crazy conspiracy theories and very willing to accept incomplete and inaccurate evidence investigating this circus sideshow. Congratulations

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2019, 07:54:55 AM »
(and he still ignores the fabricated game report)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2019, 07:56:45 AM »
I have seen zero evidence of a fabricated game report. There have been dozens of people who have looked through this thread, looked at your evidence, and nobody yet has said oh my God burnt his right. What does that tell you? Is the whole server in on it? Some giant conspiracy against you?

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2019, 07:57:45 AM »
Equinox is the only one who looked through the game report and he saw the same thing as me! The players with units/kills/resources etc do not match the players in the Screen Shot!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2019, 08:01:46 AM »
What evidence do you have that the screenshot you took is from the game report you're trying to associated with?

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2019, 08:03:42 AM »
Go scroll through the god damn video

Jordanwantsonemore FABRICATED game reports - YouTube

or type the address into your browser and go to games for the whole week

hold down ctrl + f

then type in "jordan wants" and the game will come right up.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2019, 08:04:19 AM »
Or are we just supposed to be taking your word for it? Because if that's the case your word is also that blid and jordan are the same person. Your word is that virus and lone are the same person. That all top players are in some conspiracy to cover for the blid/jordan conspiracy... at this point your word holds about as much weight as a balloon filled with helium