Author Topic: Burnt!  (Read 48131 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Burnt!
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2019, 11:37:49 AM »
Speaking of irony... the Z in [z] stands for Zen.

What does it mean to feel Zen?
adjective. The definition of zen is slang for feeling peaceful and relaxed. An example of zen as an adjective is to have a zen experience, how you feel during a day at the spa.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2019, 11:40:00 AM »
We know there is truth behind it =)
keep going, at least I can have a meal at work when I read this
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2019, 01:27:28 PM »

#2: Hes just a retard.
I already said it for many years, this dude is really retard.

LOL I love Equinox

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2019, 01:28:04 PM »
All I will say is that in xurnt's defense,   he never joined the game "jordan wants one more game",   the game name was something normal like just a letter for game name an password.   00Jordanus joins the game,  once we figure out jordan vs xurnt,  jordan leaves, comes back at 00jordanus with lower case J.   In my personal experience vs jordan,  from what I saw from the 00jordanus.... it was not jordan.   Jordan is very mediocre skill set, xurnt has been training with lone and playing 1v1 with lone and I have been watching the games.   Xurnt is getting very good at 1v1 and could keep up with lone for the most part... which makes me think that swift logged on jordan account, wasnt expecting as hard of a game and xurnt took the win,  which made him embarassed because that was the whole point of swift logging on his account was to get a easy win to shut xurnt up,  instead xurnt won a really close LONG game that looked like swift.   You all claim that swift is so good that he somehow couldnt lose,  which is not true at all.  I have watched a few of braviet vs swift 1v1 lately and swift was getting his ass handed to him by braviet quite easily in some of the games,  which we all know braviet is at the bottom of the elite totum pole so if braviet can take some wins from swift, its not like its impossible for xurnt who has been training with lone, to get a win.   So after the game is over,  00jordanus hosts immediately and when we make fun of him for losing, he gets all pissy like swift does when he loses and says " did you play in the game? no so stfu" .  Xurnt proceeds to tell them that he is going to take a shower,   i said oh that means hes gonna piss on you hoes.  Then he literally went to take a shower, so 00jordanus logs off, no more than 30 seconds to a min later,  blid logs on for less than a minute or so, then logs off.  I thought this was super wierd I almost even took a SS because of it,  then when xurnt comes back to play later on that night.  His game log says  Jordan wants one more in the game log, which there was never a game hosted that said that,  i was online the whole time, and played a few more games after their 1v1.   and the game name was NEVER hosted, so the theory that xurnt clicked on the game name or was in a game named that , and thats how it showed up is FALSE..  the game report with the game name Jordan wants one more, with xurnt in it, is a FABRICATED GAME, he NEVER WAS IN THAT GAME,  I WAS ONLINE THE WHOLE TIME, WITNESSED IT ALL,  THAT GAME NAME WAS NEVER HOSTED.  It was added to the game log by blid.  You guys treating xurnt like he has mental issues is extremely fucked up.... he is trying to keep the playing field as accurate and fair as possible and you guys are just making fun of him for it,  shame on you.   This has been mentally fucking with xurnts head because he is a really good person and cares about the community.   If any of you have any sort of decency in you, you wouldnt treat xurnt like this.   Keep your bias bullshit about me to the side.   No Lone isnt Viruz, but I am almost POSITIVE blid is jordan.     Which makes 100% sense , because he covered up swifts hacking in the past with iL.   I don't really give a shit about any of you to be perfectly honest, thats why I never comment on here,  but xurnt is my homie and I am tired of you guys being total pieces of shit to him.   He has done more for this game than ANY of you, including blid and swift and your pathetic ass TK.
You just got vandalized, vanimal style.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2019, 01:36:25 PM »
Lol @ van "if you had decency you wouldn't treat someone like this"

Is this real life. I'm starting to wonder if I'm losing my shit because I see van preaching understanding and compassion... and burnt raging over some shit that by most people's account appeared to be bat shit crazy.

T.f. is going on in this server?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2019, 01:37:24 PM »
Maybe I have schizophrenia and none of this is really happening

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2019, 01:44:04 PM »
I don't bother to come here crying when you guys talk shit about me or my family,  I could have countless threads or SS of the shit pathetic fucks say on the server,  this forum is pretty pathetic for the most part.     But I figured I would clear the air of the incident that occurred.   Xurnt has been pretty upset over this shit,  just feel like clearing the air of the situation.  The rest of you can decide if youre the retards.... his SS are pretty clear to see that they fabricated shit.  Then you have some idiots come and say "game logs have done this before"  yea well sorry this isn't the case.   This is my last post about this shit,  got better shit to do. 
You just got vandalized, vanimal style.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2019, 01:51:11 PM »
I've heard you all on discord when I was on months ago. You sit there and talk a out other players like they're all scheming and seem to take the approach that if you can all put your heads together.. maybe you can solve all of these perceived schemes between everyone in the community.. its consuming you and bringing you all (it appears) to an unhealthy mental state. I won't deny that people sceme from time to time.. do some fucked up shit.. but this blid = jordan conspiracy shit is insane. Burnt of all people should know this. Hes been around for 20 years.. talking and interacting with both of then. 2 fking decades bro.

So sure some people scheme.. but this is like some elaborate shit ur talking about.. lots if time, effort, work, and risk.. for a game report?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2019, 01:52:23 PM »
U wanna be his friend stop enabling it.. convincing him that u think it could be true too! .. ffs..

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2019, 02:01:04 PM »
You know why people think they see ghosts, bigfoot, and UFOs all the damn time? Cus they allow the idea to consume them.. they want it to be true so bad that as soon as the light reflects off the wall in a strange manner they convince themselves it's a ghost. They see the tail of a squirrel in the woods and are certain it was big foot's leg.. if you're constantly telling yourself all kinds of fucked up stuff is going on in the server, eventually something a little off is going to happen and BOOM! I WAS RIGHT! .. nah man. You're just letting your mind trick you... to believe what you already wanted to believe.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2019, 02:01:38 PM »
He cant prove that he wasnt in this game, report  show us that he was, il said with log he was

Only if he had stream from that night can prove it that he is right

http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2019, 02:15:41 PM »
And now you have Equinox, who is a paranoid individual with some pretty batshit crazy conspiracy theories and very willing to accept incomplete and inaccurate evidence investigating this circus sideshow. Congratulations

He have nothing dude, i only think it's a big accusation and it deserve a deep investigation, what im gonna keep to do untill im really certain of what i think.

The difference between me and everyone is the fact that i am neutral.

I have always been a neutral person since many years and i have always work for justice.

I dont say burnt is true, i dont say burnt is lying, what i say is, the guy work for that community for many years and he deserve us to help him even if hes not right.

I know what he feel right now because i live that 3 years ago, when you fight a whole community and everyone are telling you your crazy and have mental issue instead of helping you.

I dont try to find the answer burnt want, i try to find the truth and whatever the truth is i hope hes gonna be free of this story and gonna sleep well before hes becomming crazy for real.

So dont fucking talk about me like that, or im gonna get crazy on you, and you certainly dont want that.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 02:20:43 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2019, 02:17:29 PM »
Looked at the time stamps just to put things in order, for what it's worth. Server time is 4 hours ahead of EST.

8/27 - Tuesday

2:25am EST - in other words, late Monday night there is a game called Jordan wants one more
http://ladder.war2.ru/reports/gr_20190827063514_032469
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,5129.msg83095.html#msg83095

1:36pm EST - I logged on to temp ban Lamb
http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,5129.msg82922.html#msg82922
https://i.gyazo.com/bee095037d78d0003ddcd97b5642e887.png

5:58PM EST - Burnt beats jordanus
http://ladder.war2.ru/reports/gr_20190827215838_032781

8:18 PM EST - Burnt PMs me to add game
https://i.gyazo.com/76ef467593b78614c3762a5997b5cb81.png

so this means your join screen was auto-suggesting a game from the night before for some reason.  and i logged in during the afternoon before the game ever happened - backed up by my posts and il's logs provided to burnt very early on in this.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2019, 02:25:04 PM »
This is where burnt says "oh shit.. my bad"

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2019, 02:25:53 PM »
What evidence do you have that the screenshot you took is from the game report you're trying to associated with?

It's a real screenshot i check it myself from the original website of game reports, both games are not matching up.

But swagier said all the ladder is fucked up like that, so im gonna take a look at that.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.