Author Topic: Burnt!  (Read 48183 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Burnt!
« Reply #105 on: August 30, 2019, 05:00:45 PM »
Lol @ eq.. bro, read the last dozen or so posts. It's already been solved. Everything burnt has said up to this point has been proven Incorrect and inaccurate. You can keep investigating if you want, but there's not really anything else to investigate

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #107 on: August 30, 2019, 05:03:09 PM »
Burnt answer this question please.

Ok burnt let's keep this investigation togheter.

Did you check other games in the ladder that dont concern you...

Because actually, swagier is right, almost every games are not matching up...

What you say about that.

They have had days now to manipulate other reports that don't mean jack s*** to me, except I DONT REMEMBER A GAME WITH THAT NAME, and DO YOU FUCKING REMEMBER A GAME WITH THAT NAME

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 30, 2019, 05:04:10 PM »
Lol @ eq.. bro, read the last dozen or so posts. It's already been solved. Everything burnt has said up to this point has been proven Incorrect and inaccurate. You can keep investigating if you want, but there's not really anything else to investigate

I dont do that too proove anything at anybody, i already know what is happenning here, i just work with him untill he realize himself what is happening here.

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 30, 2019, 05:09:59 PM »
The hole in your f'n story blid is that VIRUZ ALREADY HAD THE BALLS TO COME FORWARD
Lone was being sarcastic with you because you were trying his patience.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #110 on: August 30, 2019, 05:14:01 PM »
sure  ;)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 30, 2019, 05:32:10 PM »
I really hope that warbux bot was on and has the join/leave logs so burnt and Van can see for themselves that they are wrong about blid logging on after that game

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 30, 2019, 05:33:47 PM »
Burnt answer this question please.

Ok burnt let's keep this investigation togheter.

Did you check other games in the ladder that dont concern you...

Because actually, swagier is right, almost every games are not matching up...

What you say about that.

They have had days now to manipulate other reports that don't mean jack s*** to me, except I DONT REMEMBER A GAME WITH THAT NAME, and DO YOU FUCKING REMEMBER A GAME WITH THAT NAME

Ok burnt dont put words in my mouth i have never said.. find me a quote where i said i dont remember a game with that name. (jordan wants one more)

Because actually i remember someone have really create that game, i seen it from my own eyes and i remember it, the fact is i dont remember if i really join that game, because from the report i really join it, the other fact is i dont remember what did happen in this game, so it explain why i dont remember if i join that game or not.

So telling me i dont remember if that game have really been created it's a lie, i remember it pretty good.

Now here what i think from all that story and let me explain you why you so lost and probably that much deep in it.

I think you are lost because alot of things in what you said is pretty possible.

You and i clearly know all those guys are weird as fuck, there no lie about that...

Did you played against jordan or swift, everything is totally possible.

did 00Jordanus is blid? Yeah sure it can be...

So yeah it's look like you can be right and there alot of concidence.

The fact where i dont get with you is that one..

Nobody will risk so much problemes and will involved so much peoples for a damn fucking lose from jordan...

NOBODY... its not a hacking probleme, its not for a tournament, its not for an icon, i mean, its a god fucking damn lose from jordan...

I had doubt about the reports, but it's clearly a ladder bug... Nobody will fucking edit so much games in the ladder to cover a fucking lose from jordan bro.

Those guys are fucking lazy and cant even answer a damn question on the forum, how the fuck can you believe they will do so much work for a damn lose..

Brotha listen me, you know me, you know what i did for this game, you know im an honnest and neutral person, but i told you now, you are wrong even if all you said is totally possible. You are wrong, because i know everyone of you like what is in my pocket right now, and i can told you nobody in those guys will make that much effort to cover a loss from jordan.

It's ok too, you had reason to believe what you are saying, because there alot of coincidences and those guys are already strange since many years.

But right now you are wrong bro and it's ok it happen to everyone.

Now let me tell you something, let all of this behind you, because it will hurt you in real life and you dont need that for something you are wrong.

You can believe me, you know me, if i had a doubt about that i will keep defending you, but im certain of what im saying, you are wrong bro.

We want the old good burnt back, can we have it now please?

« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 05:51:52 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #113 on: August 30, 2019, 05:34:52 PM »
and i logged in during the afternoon before the game ever happened -

Van saw you log in the channel after the game its how we knew you came to begin with!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 30, 2019, 05:39:03 PM »

Van saw you log in the channel after the game its how we knew you came to begin with!

So use warbux bot to check the logs and prove it... pretty easy.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #115 on: August 30, 2019, 09:16:07 PM »
[/IMG]

Look how far the admins are going to keep this under the rug.

Offline WillTheRealKoorbStandUp

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 30, 2019, 09:46:57 PM »
Xurnt you set your bot to spam slander. If i was admin id kill it too. Bots shouldnt even be allowed in wc2 chat imo.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #117 on: August 30, 2019, 09:47:25 PM »

How is this slander Koorb? This them caught in their lies.

Van wanted me to leave this alone. Van has no reason to lie about seeing blid after the game.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 09:50:36 PM by XuRnT »

Offline WillTheRealKoorbStandUp

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 30, 2019, 09:57:06 PM »
Also viruz is also more skilled than i thought, dam thats impressive playing against himself even into late game on 2 computers at the same time.. the apm that must be needed, does he use his feet on the keyboards and 1 hand on each mouse? Impressive
http://ladder.war2.ru/record.php?player1=
ViRuZ&player2=LoNe

add [ TD ] before viruz name, the forum code wont allow the link to be posted correctly
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 10:03:41 PM by WillTheRealKoorbStandUp »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #119 on: August 30, 2019, 09:57:36 PM »
It's called name swapping the same thing that happened in this thread =)

Viruz already admitted his part in this. We are waiting on Blid and Swift to come forward now but they are cowards.