Author Topic: Burnt!  (Read 48105 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Burnt!
« Reply #240 on: October 01, 2019, 07:01:50 PM »
Also what happened to Warbux and Tora. Curious what they might know about the situation since their disappearance.

Had someone message me to respond here.
I just decided I need to stop wasting so many hours of my life playing and arguing with people on the internet. It’s a waste of time and I’m not doing it anymore.

I don’t know what your arguing about here @XuRnT but I’m not aware of any conspiracy that your going on about.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 01, 2019, 07:14:39 PM »
Also what happened to Warbux and Tora. Curious what they might know about the situation since their disappearance.

Had someone message me to respond here.
I just decided I need to stop wasting so many hours of my life playing and arguing with people on the internet. It’s a waste of time and I’m not doing it anymore.

I don’t know what your arguing about here @XuRnT but I’m not aware of any conspiracy that your going on about.

I missjudge you at start, but your too good for them, good decision dont waste your time here.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #242 on: October 01, 2019, 07:56:01 PM »
Not a conspiracy when I have witnesses.

It's swift being a baby to take his loss to me.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 01, 2019, 08:03:57 PM »
Not a conspiracy when I have witnesses.

It's swift being a baby to take his loss to me.

Burnt * And then i goes to the bar and get drunk all night remembering my victory over swift, i was so happy *

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 01, 2019, 08:28:53 PM »
My god people. Can we please take a step back and realize this is just a god damned video game we play for entertainment?

Some of you need to step back and realize Warcraft is not life and is not your social life. If indeed it actually is, then you deserve what you get on here, I'm sorry. It's the god damned internet and it's been the same way since the 90s. Stop expecting something different.

To take such stupid shit so seriously is really concerning to who you people are in real life. Yes, there are tons of smurfs who are often the same people. Yes, I do believe Xurnt is 1/2 crazy (due to being fucked with initially and now being paranoid) and 1/2 correct. I do think BS is happening on some level. (NOTE: Angel was NOT in that game but his account indeed was) Yes, Xurnt, you are getting no answers, and will continue to not. This is something you're going to have to let go. IT'S A GAME.

When I lose to a smurf, or he/she talks shit to me, or van won't stfu, it's annoying, sure, but in the end, really, who gives a fuck. I'm here to play the game, play with competition, and to try and win every game. That's it. I like and enjoy some people on here, and I dislike and hate some people on here. That is life. Get used to it.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #245 on: October 01, 2019, 08:33:03 PM »
Harrywangs it is cool if thats all that happen but people been fucking with my computer too. They deleted all my files in my war2combat folder when I was trying to take SS of the death threats, and they wouldn't let me post pics of vans neighbor field on fire.

Then the next day I notice my grass outside was all dead like someone poured gasoline on it.

Also they been fucking with my phone posting weird encrypted messages like they are unsent texts, even after I switched phones.

So they took it past the game with me. But hacking my shit is ok as long as swift admits I beat him.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 01, 2019, 09:11:31 PM »
My god people. Can we please take a step back and realize this is just a god damned video game we play for entertainment?

Some of you need to step back and realize Warcraft is not life and is not your social life. If indeed it actually is, then you deserve what you get on here, I'm sorry. It's the god damned internet and it's been the same way since the 90s. Stop expecting something different.

To take such stupid shit so seriously is really concerning to who you people are in real life. Yes, there are tons of smurfs who are often the same people. Yes, I do believe Xurnt is 1/2 crazy (due to being fucked with initially and now being paranoid) and 1/2 correct. I do think BS is happening on some level. (NOTE: Angel was NOT in that game but his account indeed was) Yes, Xurnt, you are getting no answers, and will continue to not. This is something you're going to have to let go. IT'S A GAME.

When I lose to a smurf, or he/she talks shit to me, or van won't stfu, it's annoying, sure, but in the end, really, who gives a fuck. I'm here to play the game, play with competition, and to try and win every game. That's it. I like and enjoy some people on here, and I dislike and hate some people on here. That is life. Get used to it.

Go get anti hack newbe!

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 01, 2019, 09:42:17 PM »
I mean, who is going to go through all the work to find your address, physically go to your house, then say, FUCK YO GRASS N&%Y$A. Not buying that one.

Rest of the shit, why don't you just record, show your phone company or authorities and such and go from there if it is legit? Why fight a fire with gasoline?

That or, stop being Xurnt/Brunt, come back as another player on a VPN, and play the game. Or, if even half of what you said is true, I would probably quit too to be honest.

Again, here is the problem. " But hacking my shit is ok as long as swift admits I beat him.". WHO GIVES A FUCK. LET IT GO MAN.

As Marsellus Wallace said best, "The night of the fight, you may feel a slight sting. That's pride fucking with you. Fuck pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps."

EQ: I could but then I can't hack anymore. It's hard to lose this much and hack but I work hard at it. Wait, that's pride, FUCK.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 01, 2019, 09:51:48 PM »
Wangsss.. ur about to get sucked into this shit showwww. you're trying to talk rationally to someone who isnt looking at the world through rationally.

Asking logical questions to an irrational person will only frustrate you more.. trust me, it's exactly where i've found myself repeatedly over the last few weeks.. I'm just too stubborn to accept the fact that i can't force reality on him. You might learn from mistakes before you get too emotionally involved?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 01, 2019, 09:56:04 PM »
here's how the rest of this conversation will go if burnt follows your advice:

you: use a different name
burnt: they're watching me. it wont work

you: use a vpn
burnt: my entire house is bugged with microphones and surveillance cameras.. itty bitty ones that i can't even see. even in my toothbrush

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 01, 2019, 09:56:23 PM »
Why are you guys cares about burnt? He always been retard, there nothing new here, you guys can find post of me from 2014 where i already told hes a legit retard person.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 09:58:56 PM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 01, 2019, 09:57:56 PM »
EQ: I could but then I can't hack anymore. It's hard to lose this much and hack but I work hard at it. Wait, that's pride, FUCK.

Not a question of hack, it's a question of respect for everyone who work on this game.

Peoples like you show no respect for our game.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 01, 2019, 09:58:44 PM »
Why are you guys cares about burnt? He always been retard, there nothing new here, you guys can find post of me from 20014 where i already told hes a legit retard person.

you're a retard.. but if you seemed more mentally unstable than you already appear to be im sure we would attempt to talk shit on you too until you realized how retarded you were being. We do it because we care.. and because we're all have a little bit of retard in us from time to time.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #253 on: October 01, 2019, 10:00:14 PM »
Lol its funny how you all act like I'm the nutcase when I already quit the game. I've got no reason to make this stuff up.. I'm just letting you guys know there are legit psychopaths on the game.

I would run ipcheck on the account

uwanttofight247 who was logged in a ton during this time period as well. Because the hackers did know I was ready to fight as I sat there playing songs for like 2 days straight ready to fight after I got muted. I was pumped up and ready for them to have the balls to knock on the door instead of cowering behind the computer.

Why U Turn On Me (Explicit) - YouTube
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 10:11:37 PM by XuRnT »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 01, 2019, 10:12:42 PM »
bro you said people lit van's neighbors yard on fire.. and implied it was most likely a war2 player trying to assassinate van... and said someone drove to your yard to pour gasoline on it.

but nah.. none of that sounds crazy at all.