Author Topic: Burnt!  (Read 48180 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Burnt!
« Reply #285 on: October 04, 2019, 11:23:34 AM »
I muted Burnt because he was showing extreme symptoms of schizophrenia and it didn't seem healthy for him to be here.  I'm very disappointed that it's been 30 days and he's still focused on the same stuff.

I don't know a single thing about a any conspiracy here.  I've only logged onto War2 one time in months and it was in the middle of the afternoon, and it had nothing to do with any of this!  The timestamps don't even match up with these events.

Burnt will say timestamps and everything are faked, but they're not.  He'll say iL's logs are faked, but they're not.  He'll say posts have disappeared, but they haven't.  He also believes all sorts of things that everyone knows are insane, like that Lone is Viruz and that War2 players put gasoline on his grass and that someone burned Van's neighbor's yard.  As far as his computer being hacked, I guess it's possible but even that doesn't seem most likely to me.  This is serious mental illness and I don't think it's really fun or funny, and I don't really want to play into it or laugh at it.  It upsets me.  I just want Burnt to get better, and he'll see this as me gaslighting him or insulting him, but it is what it is.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 04, 2019, 11:24:46 AM »

Think of this from the perspective of someone who hasn't played War2 in a couple of years, and who has only logged on once or twice to ban somebody because nobody else was doing it.  Then imagine you're suddenly accused of all sorts of involvement in bizarre conspiracies by a long-time friend who is clearly losing his grip on reality.

I grant there is one confusing thing here, with Angelfire not recalling being in that game.  Remember the timestamp shows it wasn't even from the day he was asked about so he might just not recall, but if he knows he's shared his password, I hope he can clear that up.  Or if someone else broke into the account, I hope they can fess up to that.  Clearly admitting any of that, if it in fact happened, is far better than letting Burnt continue off the deep end.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #287 on: October 04, 2019, 12:02:00 PM »
Well blid for you to be telling the truth means van would have lied to me. I don't want to think thats true but it might be. I sat there and cried for him when I thought he died. My computer really got hacked and it seems like some people are laying hints to me in this thread. 

Lance told me that jordan was picka and not to say anything due to them having a agreement but now lance is saying that is not him. Lance said thatz with a z like hes hinting its him hacking me.

And what lone said seems to be a hint that its him and tupac.

And tupac thinks I called his employer so he has motive.

Ask jordan who played on his name he offered to tell me before.

The only thing I don't get is why van would be involved or lie about seeing you.

Seems like jordan and swift really cheated me but are confused because its another group that is hacking me.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 12:15:29 PM by XuRnT »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 04, 2019, 12:14:15 PM »
I did log on one time that day, because I wanted to make sure we responded to Lambchops being caught with a macro, and nobody had done that yet.  iL's log confirmed that's all that I did and that it just at a totally different time from your game. 

Van could just as easily be stretching the truth or just confused.

Angelfire could have had his account stolen or be sharing it, or he could just as easily have been afk the whole game and that's why he doesn't remember it.

I just now asked Jordan for the first time about this game, and he said it was Thumb$ that was using the Jordan name in the game you beat him, so if that's true there is definitely at least some account sharing going on, which could be causing confusion for you.

Other things like your grass, van's neighbor, or tk driving a tractor over people is just noise you need to filter out.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #289 on: October 04, 2019, 12:17:08 PM »
I don't believe it was thumb$.

Swift was acting like a asshat on his real name after that game.

And he said "that was the first and last time that I would beat him"

Why would thumb$ say that.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 05:01:03 PM by XuRnT »

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 04, 2019, 02:21:34 PM »
Picture this, Van has a RL issue going on in his lawn, not related to war2, and a guy on war2 is writing things on his FB, in front of his personal life friends/family, as you think the guy is dead for some god for saken reason. How would Van NOT think you have lost it as you have obviously jumped to the the most extreme conclusion you could come up with over.... a VIDEO GAME. You said the post was deleted? If I was Van I would have deleted and blocked/or unfriended you, personally.

Listen to Lone, do your homework and go from there. Facts are proven, talk is just talk and there is too much of that going on.

I've been friends with Angel for years on this now. I consider him my only actual real friend on here. He doesn't give 2 shits about anything but playing from time to time and having fun. No drama, no other crap, he doesn't care. He hates watching games and rarely does as well. He isn't particularly friends with the people that were in that game. I see no reason Angel would watch and then lie to me about it. That isn't him.

When I asked him, the next day, he said something like, what? No. I guess I need to change my PW.

If the real crime is people switching accounts, there is nothing you can do about that. Play (1v1) people on their real names and no matter who is actually on the name and if you win, you get the win off of that name. Simple as that. Especially a no name smurf that was just created. You know better than that. That part is your fault. Deciphering who was on that name is useless and you need to get over that. Whomever will not admit it and you will not get credit. You need to accept that and move on.

People troll and will continue to troll and fuck with you as long as they can because to them, it's fucking hilarious, how bad they got your goat right now. You can't get caught up in that stupid shit or it will drive you crazy. The more they throw you off, the further you get from the truth, the more motivation you give them to keep fucking with you. Like BabyShark......

I wish you would get over this Burnt because when you were gaming with your Z guys, you were doing a great job helping the community play more and diversify maps. You were getting real good and it was impressive to watch. You will no doubt beat top people if you keep it up and this 1 win you got, you will look back on, and say, who gives a shit, I've beat him many times at this point.

When I was "new" again to this game and I'd beat someone good, I'd be like holy shit! Even take an SS sometimes. Now, I beat those people often (yes they beat me more stfu ppl) and don't think twice about it. I look back at the SSs from before and go, well, these aren't worth anything now. Keep things in perspective.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 02:31:02 PM by Harrywangs »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #291 on: October 04, 2019, 03:19:43 PM »
Harrywangs you touched nothing on my computer being hacked. Thats what lead me to posting on vans facebook. I couldnt post the pics of his field on fire. I had to copy and paste the link. It was a scary time for my friend after I got death threats earlier in the day that said "they hire IRL killers"

My grass got gasoline on it so fuck that bullshit you can deny it but I know what happen just not who yet.

They just too pussy to come out or meet face to face.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 03:35:35 PM by XuRnT »

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 04, 2019, 03:48:56 PM »
I did, that was the Lone comment, as he addressed it in his last post.

I mean, you think, they hired someone to kill Van, for siding with you about a War2 game? Someone is going to risk going to jail for the rest of their lives and being butt fucked over and over, over a god damned War2 game!?!?!?!??!!? REALLY!?!? Not to mention the $ they would have to pay for someone to do such a thing.

Then, you think they hired or got someone to burn your lawn, as opposed to killing someone this time (naturally), like in Van's situation. Tell me, why did they go from killing someone to burning lawn when you are the #1 person they'd be pissed at, over a single War2 game?

Let me say this again, OVER a SINGLE WAR2 VIDEO GAME. Please put this into perspective.

Burnt man........ these accusations aren't even close to being plausible and everyone else sees it but you. Your logic is absent. That or these are the dumbest people on the earth we are dealing with. If that is the case, I doubt they'd be able to do all of the things you accuse them of doing.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #293 on: October 04, 2019, 04:12:46 PM »
If they are scamming peoples credit cards then it is plenty plausoble.

Playing this game means nothing to me when my computer and phone got hacked. I don't care to be the best like I was aiming for. I am done with war2. Swift is not getting his rematch.

I've been offered full control of the server. I don't care about that. My shit got hacked and people sit here and act like I'm making it up.

Even if blid wasnt involved in anything else he should be ashamed in muting me in a time when I needed my voice heard.. and shame on anyone else who just sat back and watched it happen.

I've put thousands of dollars up of my own money into this server and god knows how many other hours into it trying to help out and they muted my ass when I got hacked. Fuck that.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 04:30:05 PM by XuRnT »

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 04, 2019, 04:37:42 PM »
Sigh, even if they are, those penalties are both two different extremes. Motivation for money vs motivation (with a much higher penalty) to cover up 1 loss on a War2 video game man...................

Still never explained to me your logic of murdering a accomplice/witness, whatever bs you want to call it, vs just burning your lawn...

All these years, all these intelligent computer programmers on here, and non of them are willing to try and help you out to see if and how you got hacked? Didn't Lone just attempt to help you with that?

Burnt, the ONLY reason anyone is entertaining the things you are saying, at this point still, is out of respect for who you are and what you have done for the server. To me, you were the owner/admin of the server and I've always respected you. If you were anyone else, this forum topic would have ended a long time ago as nobody would have given 2 shits.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #295 on: October 04, 2019, 04:43:25 PM »
Because I didnt go to sleep. I stayed up ready for a fight and informed people of what was going on so they knew if they did anything it would go back to bite them in the ass. We can square up face to face if anyone wants to quit hacking and make shit real.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #296 on: October 04, 2019, 04:47:53 PM »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 04, 2019, 05:05:13 PM »
Yeah man... no bull shit here.. not being a dick.. saying this because blid was right and I was wrong. I would have swore you were trolling. You clearly weren't.

You gotta talk to a professional burnt. You have a problem that you're not going to be able to fix by yourself. Itll only lead to serious problems in real life if you dont. Real shit.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 04, 2019, 05:06:17 PM »
Because you knew exactly what day it was going to happen!?!??!?!?!!?!?? Because, if someone got hired to murder, there was an expiration date, where if they didn't do it that night, everything was called off?!?!?!?!? They wouldn't just wait or go back another time? They are that fucking lazy or unprofessional?!?!?!?!?

Jesus christ man.....I've been trying to work with you here but this just isn't happening. I'm not meaning to use this as an insult whatsoever but I genuinely think you need to see a doctor.

Maybe this whole situation triggered something for you, maybe you are already medication but there are some complications that are giving you adverse side effects, maybe you stopped taking something, either way, the things you are stating and the lack of logic and basic thought that is taking place is a serious sign that you need to receive some medical attention to get yourself right. Not many people who have issues, are able to identify them themselves and feel they are just fine. I understand that.

If you don't want to believe a bunch of online gamers, please tell me, how many IRL (in person, like live within 30mins of you) friends or family have you seen lately and spoke to about this? And what was their reaction? If you have not, I ask, if you choose not to see a doctor, speak to a family member or close friend about this and see what, someone you trust and love, has to say.

If you don't have that option, ask what Van thinks and tell him to be honest since you two were so close...

Again, I'm probably not the best at approaching this situation and still mean no offense and am not trying to insult you in any way shape for form but I, as well as others on here, are legitimately concerned about you and your well-being.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 05:08:18 PM by Harrywangs »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #299 on: October 04, 2019, 05:12:23 PM »
Keep ignoring the fact that they made death threats and hacked me. You can fuck off too if your not able to bring answers to the table. I am in the best place I have ever been in my life so quit attacking my mental and stay out of the thread if your not involved anymore. I appreciate you talking to angel~fire but I don't need the bullshit your spouting.

Funny thing is Harry I remember you being in the channel when they happened and you were too lazy to scroll up for me and look at them.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 05:15:57 PM by XuRnT »