Author Topic: Cant install my video card drivers? Anyone can help me? Cant play anymore...  (Read 5181 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Cant install my video card drivers? Anyone can help me? Cant play anymore...
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2019, 11:01:18 PM »
I fix my video card probleme but now i cant use my external sound card with windows 10..

If someone can help me…

Sound card - Quad-Capture Roland
Windows - Windows 10 family.

Cool sound card. WTF did you install Windows 10 for?

Because i cant download no more driver with windows 7.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Cant install my video card drivers? Anyone can help me? Cant play anymore...
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2019, 11:16:25 PM »

If your hardware worked with 7 then it still works with 7. I can still download nvidia drivers for XP.

Personally I would stick with 7, but if you want to use 10 then you will have to go to the Roland site and hope they have drivers for your sound card that support 10.

NVidia are very good with backwards compatability support. IDK about Roland - if your sound card is an older model, maybe they will have updated drivers or maybe they wont.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2019, 11:21:39 PM »

If your hardware worked with 7 then it still works with 7. I can still download nvidia drivers for XP.

Personally I would stick with 7, but if you want to use 10 then you will have to go to the Roland site and hope they have drivers for your sound card that support 10.

NVidia are very good with backwards compatability support. IDK about Roland - if your sound card is an older model, maybe they will have updated drivers or maybe they wont.

roland dont give drivers, it suppose to automaticly download them when i plug my sound card… But it dont...

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2019, 11:23:31 PM »
My pc and windows regonize the sound card, it show me quad capture, but the driver dont start automaticaly and i cant find them on the internet.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2019, 01:40:05 AM »
What came with the sound card? A disk? Anything?

What is the model number?

How did I find drivers on my first search?

https://www.roland.com/us/products/quad-capture/downloads/

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2019, 03:56:05 AM »
there no driver in there, it containt only informations lol

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2019, 05:45:03 AM »

Real question. Do you know what a driver is?

A driver is not any window or app or other software that you use. It is only the hardware level interface that lets your device talk to the computer.

Check the status of the device
    Under normal conditions, the driver installation is completed in several minutes.
    If the QUAD-CAPTURE is connected but cannot be used after waiting for 10 minutes, follow the procedure below and check the status of the device.

Use a USB cable to connect the QUAD-CAPTURE to your computer.
    Right-click the start button and then click "Device Manager".
    In the View menu, click "Devices by type".
    Click "Sound, video and game controllers" or "Other devices" to display the QUAD-CAPTURE device.
    When the QUAD-CAPTURE device appears, double-click it to open the "QUAD-CAPTURE Properties" screen.
    Under the General tab, check the "Device status" field.

If the message in this field is "This device is working properly.", the driver installation is completed.

You want help? Try taking it seriously lol

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2019, 05:55:02 AM »

Real question. Do you know what a driver is?

A driver is not any window or app or other software that you use. It is only the hardware level interface that lets your device talk to the computer.

Check the status of the device
    Under normal conditions, the driver installation is completed in several minutes.
    If the QUAD-CAPTURE is connected but cannot be used after waiting for 10 minutes, follow the procedure below and check the status of the device.

Use a USB cable to connect the QUAD-CAPTURE to your computer.
    Right-click the start button and then click "Device Manager".
    In the View menu, click "Devices by type".
    Click "Sound, video and game controllers" or "Other devices" to display the QUAD-CAPTURE device.
    When the QUAD-CAPTURE device appears, double-click it to open the "QUAD-CAPTURE Properties" screen.
    Under the General tab, check the "Device status" field.

If the message in this field is "This device is working properly.", the driver installation is completed.

You want help? Try taking it seriously lol

Whatever a driver is, you need to install them, there no installation in what you send me.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2019, 06:42:03 AM »
eq if u got a studio that pc is left offline...you dont play war2 on it ..search facebook

all i can think of your soundcard has failed because windows did a sp update

win 7 is very terrible with companies drivers being unsigned...and they aint nothing you can do to get them to work
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 06:50:55 AM by easycompany »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2019, 06:51:06 AM »
Im just gonna buy a new sound card tomorow.

Offline maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2019, 06:52:07 AM »
Download program Slim drivers and you will have option to dowload proper drivers for your graphic card

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2019, 07:01:42 AM »
Is that another scanning software that will find me tons of bugs and will told me to paid for removing them Lol

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2019, 07:06:39 AM »
roland is prob one of the best sound hardware..games that sounded crappy back on dos sound blaster, roland would sound awesome but it was like a couple of grand $$$

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2019, 02:29:39 PM »
EQ,  looks like Lambhax sent you a link that had the driver link on it but it wasnt the driver page itself which is here:  https://www.roland.com/us/support/by_product/quad-capture/updates_drivers/0dadbdff-1d8f-4e0f-a976-099590851f2a/

Scroll down,  click "I AGREE AND WISH TO PROCEED WITH DOWNLOAD.",  click the "download" button,  and then watch your PC magically melt down into a pile of gooooo.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2019, 02:42:58 PM »
You fucking cant read your own language and you try to explain me what is a hack or not.

Fucking read idiot.

QUAD-CAPTURE Driver Ver.1.5.2 for Windows 10
This contains information on the QUAD-CAPTURE driver compatible with Microsoft Windows 10.