Author Topic: Cant install my video card drivers? Anyone can help me? Cant play anymore...  (Read 5192 times)

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: Cant install my video card drivers? Anyone can help me? Cant play anymore...
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2019, 02:55:18 PM »
I see,  so it's not actually a "Driver" that it lets you download,  it's just a zip file with a bunch of HTML files in it.  Thats retarded.  Dump that piece of shit and get a real sound card.  Why do you need a high end card anyway?  War2 doesnt exactly need a Ferrari of a sound card lol  And like 90% of all consumer motherboards will have a built in soundcard anyway.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Cant install my video card drivers? Anyone can help me? Cant play anymore...
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2019, 03:04:23 PM »
A real sound card, dude his talking shit  about one of the biggest music compagny ever.

The sound card his good, they are just retard, period.

ps: i dont need a sound card for playing Warcraft II idiot, i need my sound card cuz im a sound enginner and i work with a sound card.

Thats my job, thats how i live, nah mean.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2019, 03:13:48 PM »
So,  you dont know how to use the tools of your own trade?  Isnt that backwards?  (Oh ya I forgot,  you're backwards by nature since you're french canadian lol) You should know how to install/use the hardware of your trade inside and out.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2019, 03:29:33 PM »
So,  you dont know how to use the tools of your own trade?  Isnt that backwards?  (Oh ya I forgot,  you're backwards by nature since you're french canadian lol) You should know how to install/use the hardware of your trade inside and out.

How the hell is that my probleme if roland dont let there drivers on manual download.

Im not the only one whos got this probleme, there a tons of engineer who got this probleme and cant solve it.

its not an engineer sound probleme it's a customer services probleme.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2019, 03:33:50 PM »
Just re-install Winblows 7,  you know everything works with that :D  Besides,  Win10 sux anyway :P  I dont use it either.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2019, 03:36:41 PM »
Did you read this btw?

*   If this product does not work correctly when connected to a USB 3.0 port, you will need to connect it to a USB 2.0 port.

USB 3.0 ports are BLUE.  USB 2.0 are BLACK.  So we should as the ever so obvious question:  "Did you plug it into the correct port".  Lol

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2019, 03:43:31 PM »
Did you read this btw?

*   If this product does not work correctly when connected to a USB 3.0 port, you will need to connect it to a USB 2.0 port.

USB 3.0 ports are BLUE.  USB 2.0 are BLACK.  So we should as the ever so obvious question:  "Did you plug it into the correct port".  Lol

Are you kidding me dudeā€¦

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2019, 04:09:51 PM »
Dont blame me,  I didnt plug it in.  But I can tell you that there is a difference in USB ports.  It actually does matter with some devices which port you use.  If they are ALL blue and it doesnt work,  you could be SOL.  But if you have a few that are black,  I'd try them all first.  I have a mic that only works in 1 specific USB port and no others.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2019, 09:51:21 PM »
Whatever a driver is, you need to install them, there no installation in what you send me.

@Equinox

I'm trying to work out if the drivers actually are or are not installed. Or maybe there is some other software bundled with the original installation that you are expecting to appear.

Did you try this?:

Check the status of the device
    Under normal conditions, the driver installation is completed in several minutes.
    If the QUAD-CAPTURE is connected but cannot be used after waiting for 10 minutes, follow the procedure below and check the status of the device.

Use a USB cable to connect the QUAD-CAPTURE to your computer.
    Right-click the start button and then click "Device Manager".
    In the View menu, click "Devices by type".
    Click "Sound, video and game controllers" or "Other devices" to display the QUAD-CAPTURE device.
    When the QUAD-CAPTURE device appears, double-click it to open the "QUAD-CAPTURE Properties" screen.
    Under the General tab, check the "Device status" field.

If the message in this field is "This device is working properly.", the driver installation is completed.

Does it say "This device is working properly."? If not what does it say? ... or what step do you get stuck on.

This is the first thing to check when trying to install a device.

Ignore Lance he is just a shit talking noob. It is not a port problem because the hardware hasn't changed, only the OS (duh).

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!