Author Topic: War2Combat 4.5 released (upd 4.5.1)! GoG+Classic, holpunch, plugins, w7 fix, etc  (Read 16640 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
And equinox you're wrong here as well. That moment comes several times a night where you need to pull choppers for whatever reason, if you only pull choppers that have just started chopping  you will have an extra amount wood and that wood does make a difference in very close games.

I prefer the game to stay the same, as it always has been.

Bro i see shotgun beat you with 2 dragons hastes, what do you know about this game!

I already know wich peons to get because i use the same pattern every fucking day.

I dont random send my peons, i always send my peons at the same place at the same timing every games.

It's an instinct and it what make the difference between good and pro players.

You and lance are not even pro, you both are good…

Dont try to tell me how to play this game, actually it dont give any advantage since it disadvantage you!

If you fucking take time to watch where your peons are in chopping you gonna be slower for everything else..

This shit not gonna help nobody at all except bigginner whos download that game for the first time.

And if you fear beginner then maybe your not even good but yoour still a beginner.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
I caught the tail end of that I think,  I saw him rando (nova I think) go 4-0 and I believe I summed it up before the first game even started with:  "Why is eq playing this guy?  He is seriously outclassed and will get rekt".  Sure as shit,  EQ proceeded to get absolutely dominated.  I do actually remember seeing him mis-manage his wood several times as well as not lust before moving,  and scouting,  I dont even think EQ knows what the word scout means.  The worst scouting I've ever witnessed lol.  Now its clear as to why he will never be that good.  He has no idea why micro is such an integral part of the game.  When your at our level,  even the slightest of details WILL tilt a game.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 12:43:43 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Lol Equinox, you are so funny :) love ya buddy.

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
I guess all your peons that you strategically place on wood also take the same path back and chop the same exact piece of wood in sequence for the entire life of their chopping...

Your logic equinox... you sound like a woman.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
I caught the tail end of that I think,  I saw him rando (nova I think) go 4-0 and I believe I summed it up before the first game even started with:  "Why is eq playing this guy?  He is seriously outclassed and will get rekt".  Sure as shit,  EQ proceeded to get absolutely dominated.  I do actually remember seeing him mis-manage his wood several times as well as not lust before moving,  and scouting,  I dont even think EQ knows what the word scout means.  The worst scouting I've ever witnessed lol.  Now its clear as to why he will never be that good.  He has no idea why micro is such an integral part of the game.  When your at our level,  even the slightest of details WILL tilt a game.

First of all he beat me 3-1, i was human vs orc and goes middles 3 times.

The only time i use orcs he dint even break me a farm.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
I dont random send my peons, i always send my peons at the same place at the same timing every games.

It's an instinct and it what make the difference between good and pro players.

Actually EQ,  thats called "cookbooking" and it's anything BUT a skill.  If you cookbook everything, you're never going to get anywhere because you dont actually understand the mechanics of what is happening and why.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile

First of all he beat me 3-1, i was human vs orc and goes middles 3 times.

The only time i use orcs he dint even break me a farm.

You left out the part where  you couldn't  break his 4 hall @ 4/5/6/11 from middle... maybe it was your gold flow, the 4 peon on gold from hall to fort strategy im not aware of yet because im not pro enough...

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile

You left out the part where  you couldn't  break his 4 hall @ 4/5/6/11 from middle...

Hahah yea that was one amusing game to watch,  funniest shit I've witnessed in quite a while.  It was blatently obvious that he was just trolling EQ and EQ was powerless to stop it haha.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
I guess all your peons that you strategically place on wood also take the same path back and chop the same exact piece of wood in sequence for the entire life of their chopping...

Your logic equinox... you sound like a woman.

Depent on wich position, but yes some position where i chop the same piece of wood at the exact same time, and it change nothing, even if i send them randomly i still know wich one i send where the first… so if i really need choppers i know where to find thems…

Pro players dont send 20 peons at the same spot as you newbe are doing, pro player spread there peons and know exactly wich one have been send where.

Nobody count chops, its pure instinc if you dont have that instinct thats why your still sucking after 20 years.

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
if you got the instinct for which chopper to pull, as if you have a natrual chop meter, kudos to you, and your instincts.

But i watch you chop equinox, many many times, so you cant fool me ;)

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Seems to me that so far its 66% that think the chop meter is a hack.  The creator's vote doesnt count (for obvious reasons),  iL has said he has no opinion one way or the other and the other 3,  only 1 seems to think it's a cool addition.  2-1 == 66% against :P  If we add iL to the 'its ok camp' because I'm nice like that,  thats still 50/50 which IMO means it's to controversial to add as an item.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 12:57:37 PM by {Lance} »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
You both newbs i dont cares at all about your talkshit, you both can keep counting your chop and get owned by everyone.

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
count chops on 10 choppers? who has the cycles for that, lol. Must have some super brain power to keep track of that one.

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
I think it’s pretty useful. I think chopping is a skill but this will most likely increase the competitive  atmosphere
https://www.twitch.tv/incoswc - my twitch. Streaming 9:30pm - 11pm est most days!!

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
if hack is defined as "a mod that gives disadvantage to players not using it" then yes, i believe this qualifies as a hack.