Author Topic: Beat a master 3-0!  (Read 6820 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Beat a master 3-0!
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2019, 02:12:40 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT GUY IS A REAL GENIUS LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2019, 02:42:48 AM »
Lolo

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2019, 01:27:53 PM »
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2019, 03:06:06 PM »
It was Sepi i beat him 3-0 and he even ask me for ss Lol.

Yesterday he also dodge me on our real aka.

I fucking beat him so hard that now he think i hacks and he dodge me.   :newthumbsup:

The first to beat him 3-0 since 2016 and it's not a real win, lol, fucking shame staff.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 03:19:58 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2019, 11:37:11 PM »
Let's see if sepi confirms.

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2019, 05:39:40 AM »
Still no confirmation from Sepi...

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2019, 04:35:39 PM »
Why are you bragging about mopping the floor with one of my smurf names?  I dont play "for real" on smurf accounts and I'm sure no one else does either.  If you want a tag,  stop lying through your teeth and challenge someone for REAL. 
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline WillTheRealKoorbStandUp

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2019, 10:29:15 PM »
Whats playing "for real" to you lance? Not map hacking for a change?

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2019, 10:45:02 AM »
If you see me making a DKs, breaking walls with axers, using blimps, invising trannies, or mage bombing the shit out of you,  then you know shits about to get real ;)  Otherwise,  I just stick to 1 unit regardless of map type,  usually dont scout, and purposefully handicap myself in other ways like playing PB style with stupid shit.  But when I'm playing for real,  I make use of every unit available that would be best suited for whatever task is at hand.  I just simply dont do that anymore.  I find it more amusing to attack a wall with 50 zillion lusties and watch half of them get slaughtered in the process than it is to easily break it with a DK, breaking man walls with axers or hitting repairing units with axers,  that sort of thing.  The minor details that would make the game end quicker and almost insure a win,  I tend not to do.  Takes to much concentration that I'm not willing to put forth during relaxing game time (AKA just being lazy).  BTW,  you're free to stream snipe me anytime,  everyone else does it anyway.  I'm sure you probably have to you hackin whore.  I would never stream a game I'm actually trying to win as if there were cash on the line and thats the only way I'd ever "play for real" was if there was some sort of monetary motivation.  I stream every single game I play instead of warvid,  so thats another example of ways I handicap myself.

BTW,  the previous post was just a joke.  I thought someone else would chime in with "WTF no that was me!" and then we'd get like 5 others saying the same thing but alas,  you lazy fucks didnt want to play that game lol.  I just thought it was amusing because even I know I dont play all that great/serious anymore and it would be an insult to EQ to think he was playing someone good when he wasnt haha.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.