Poll

Which is more of a hack

a bar that shows how far along peons are in the chopping process
9 (75%)
Keyboard modifications such as -  changing the p key to q so its closer to your left hand, or w/e else you cando
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Which is more of a hack ?  (Read 6943 times)

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Which is more of a hack ?
« on: September 04, 2019, 01:59:17 PM »
Which is more of a hack?

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Which is more of a hack ?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 02:05:09 PM »
hrm it appears i forgot to add an option for "who gives a fuck?"

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2019, 02:06:57 PM »
Both of them can be considere as a hack and both of them can be considere as legit.

It's not what is it that make it a hack but how you acces to it.

If it came with the original version its not a hack.

If you have to download it outside the game or the community its an hack.

Even the map editor is a hack since you can see what map your playing and your ennemies maybe cant.

But since we let it in open download of the original website of war2ru combat and you got the right to choose it in the installation, it's not a hack anymore.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 02:12:13 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2019, 02:18:43 PM »
Did you know that the original war2 put out by Blizzard also had the map editor?  The editor that comes with Combat is THE editor that came with the original war2 game by blizzard.  Are you sure you're talking about the map EDITOR and not a map HACK?  Besides,  why is a map editor a hack in the first place?  It's not something you use during a game anyway.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 02:20:49 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2019, 02:20:04 PM »
No hes talking about when I am playing b2b combat and i put a giant image of the map on my second monitor so I can see where I am going ;)

Which i am definitely guilty of on any random map i ever play.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2019, 02:22:02 PM »
No hes talking about when I am playing b2b combat and i put a giant image of the map on my second monitor so I can see where I am going ;)

Which i am definitely guilty of on any random map i ever play.

Ooooo hhaha yes.  I have done that before too.  But it wasnt with a monitor.  I use to literally PRINT the maps and had them all on my desk.  I totally forgot about that until you just mentioned it LMFAO.  I havent had a printed map in over 20yrs!  Wow that brings back memories hahaha.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2019, 02:24:47 PM »
Both legit. Ones in combat, other is changing a dat file
https://www.twitch.tv/incoswc - my twitch. Streaming 9:30pm - 11pm est most days!!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2019, 02:25:54 PM »
Did you know that the original war2 put out by Blizzard also had the map editor?  The editor that comes with Combat is THE editor that came with the original war2 game by blizzard.  Are you sure you're talking about the map EDITOR and not a map HACK?  Besides,  why is a map editor a hack in the first place?  It's not something you use during a game anyway.

Do you know your not playing Warcraft II battle net edition but your playing Warcraft II RU Combat?

Like i said the map itself itself it's a kind of hack, but since everyone is allow to have it from the installation it's not anymore.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 02:47:13 PM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2019, 02:27:09 PM »
Funny how everyone said customize hotkeys is not hack are peoples who customize ther hotkeys.

Lance, lone, claw, szwagier, all fucking cheaters lol

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2019, 02:29:08 PM »
Anyone can change their hotkeys tho... it’s not a hack...
https://www.twitch.tv/incoswc - my twitch. Streaming 9:30pm - 11pm est most days!!

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2019, 02:31:11 PM »
Funny how everyone said customize hotkeys is not hack are peoples who customize ther hotkeys.

You would rather call the entire community "fucking cheaters" rather then look at your own line of thought as possibly inaccurate.

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2019, 02:33:26 PM »
We should be more upset at people map hacking than using custom keys. Maphacking is a hack

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2019, 02:35:18 PM »
Anyone can change their hotkeys tho... it’s not a hack...

It will not be a hack if you will be able to customize it from the game itself or if an add on will be able to download on the war2ru website.

Thats why every games of 2019 allow you to customize your own hotkey since some peoples who have no money to buy some high price keyboard are totally desadvantage by that.

Money is not representative of skills… Anything that can make you better by paying while poor peoples cant is a hack.

Money is not representative of skills.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2019, 02:35:38 PM »

EQ have you ever seen me play?  I dont even use hotkeys.  On purpose.  I play for leisure now,  I no longer bother using hotkeys.  When you play against me,  you're literally playing someone who plays with ONE hand.  So I suggest you dont ever lose or have a hard time beating me,  cuz that would be REALLY embarrassing for you.  Just watch my twitch streams,  I literally use ONE hand to play war2 now.

But if you REALLY want to change your hotkeys,  I told you how to do that in the other thread with AutoHotkey app.  It's 100% free and everyone can use it.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 02:37:52 PM by {Lance} »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2019, 02:38:27 PM »

You would rather call the entire community "fucking cheaters" rather then look at your own line of thought as possibly inaccurate.

The entire community? You mean the entire community of geek, thos guys are all programmar and clearly abuse of ther knowledge in programmation to get better over non programmer player. And peoples who cant programm will wish to have money to get on ther level and will buy super key board if they can.

The day we gonna have customize hotkey in the game itself it will not be hack anymore, for now its totally a real hack and i dont cares what people said, the entire community is wrong if needed.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 02:40:59 PM by Equinox »