black2pink is a hack, it should be denied
2 (5.9%)
Chop bars is a hack
13 (38.2%)
Nothing is
6 (17.6%)
Let's make and promote more plugins/utils: health bars, magic bars, etc
5 (14.7%)
All plugins should be detected by antihack to know who use them, then they are legal
8 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Which is more of a hack 2?  (Read 20455 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Which is more of a hack 2?
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2019, 06:27:35 PM »
I just dont like any changes to the game play thats all, If are are gonna have mods like this, we need to be able to enable them on game creation i think.

Exactly, you dont like those change! Not because it's a hack! Because you dont like those change!

Because what he does for us had nothing to do whit hacks! Nothing is a hack when it's add to the original game itself and everyone have acces to it.

But the way you guys are talking is like if updates are hacks, and that kind of vision will make fear programmars to keep doing ther stuff.

Thats why patch exist, because we can make constant modification in the game.

Now there another point you guys have to understand, best player of the world are not the one who still play the same damn thing for over 20 years..

Best players of the worlds can also adapt themself to new patchs without any probleme, thats how it work, you guys are just lookin scare… How the fuck you guys are scare of a damn bar chop, if this shit scare you, that mean we will have no updates at all! It took 20 years to add a fucking bar chop to the damn game and you guys are fucking scare..

Are you guys kidding me??? I knew you guys were newbs, but at this point?? Really??
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 06:36:13 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2019, 06:37:05 PM »
When you go out and buy a 1957 Chevy,  do you slap a new body on it to make it look like a Ferrari?  I mean,  wtf,  it's outdated and needs to be updated!  IDK about you, but if I saw someone do that,  I'd have to say that they have an IQ less than that of a rock.   This is exactly what you're trying to do with War2.  You're trying to modernize something THAT DOESNT NEED IT.  Some things in life are better left alone.  War2 is perfect just the way it is,  flaws and all.  The only types of things we should looking to be improving upon are things that dont change the game mechanics themselves.  So that would be things like an antihack that is functional, keeping the game working on all new OS's that come out, always looking for better ways to allow people to host their own games, fixing bugs that the game itself has (although there are none that havent been fixed).  COLORIZING the text was a GREAT modification that I saw in the last update.  Simple,  but it adds a nice touch to the game without changing the way it works.  Making it look cooler is an acceptable modification too as long as those looks are OPTIONAL and not something enabled by default (like new building/unit art, voices, etc).  Those are all ways things can be improved without disturbing the game itself.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2019, 06:42:54 PM »
When you go out and buy a 1957 Chevy,  do you slap a new body on it to make it look like a Ferrari?  I mean,  wtf,  it's outdated and needs to be updated!  IDK about you, but if I saw someone do that,  I'd have to say that they have an IQ less than that of a rock.   This is exactly what you're trying to do with War2.  You're trying to modernize something THAT DOESNT NEED IT.  Some things in life are better left alone.  War2 is perfect just the way it is,  flaws and all.  The only types of things we should looking to be improving upon are things that dont change the game mechanics themselves.  So that would be things like an antihack that is functional, keeping the game working on all new OS's that come out, always looking for better ways to allow people to host their own games, fixing bugs that the game itself has (although there are none that havent been fixed).  COLORIZING the text was a GREAT modification that I saw in the last update.  Simple,  but it adds a nice touch to the game without changing the way it works.  Making it look cooler is an acceptable modification too as long as those looks are OPTIONAL and not something enabled by default (like new building/unit art, voices, etc).  Those are all ways things can be improved without disturbing the game itself.

Your just a big retard with an APM of 200 who cant stand and adapt to any modifications.

Nothing in this bar chop change the mecanic of the game, and even if it will be i will adapt myself to it.

But how you will adapt yourself to it, you have never been able to adapt yourself to the actual game in the last 20 years.

I can understand how fucking newbee you are, trash.

PS: I dont buy any chevy 1957 cuz i live in 2019, go back to your eternal pattern, your IQ is barely higher then AI.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 06:46:09 PM by Equinox »

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2019, 06:53:58 PM »
Equinox unfortunately it’s not just the two talking. 9 players voted it. Not sure if any of those are multiple accounts.  But we are out numbered.
https://www.twitch.tv/incoswc - my twitch. Streaming 9:30pm - 11pm est most days!!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2019, 07:04:02 PM »
Equinox unfortunately it’s not just the two talking. 9 players voted it. Not sure if any of those are multiple accounts.  But we are out numbered.

You are stupid, sorry to tell you, this pool absolutly mean nothing, full of smurfs, full of peoples who dont play at all, full of haters, full of newbs.

The only things i know is…. Warcraft II have been one of the most playing game around 1995-2004

Sadly peoples had enouph of that game, only a couple of nerds who have been stock in this game have keep playing it…

They want to keep that game where people left it… And the result of that vision bring us 20 years later with a community of 80 players.

The only way we can bring our old peoples back and new players is by giving this game what it deserve.

It mean some fresh air!

We have try ther formula, and it have never work, maybe it's time to be more open and try our formula!

I dont cares at all to make 10 geek mad and see them left the game, because at the end we gonna get 500 new players.

If they cockblock that patch, im out for good, i dont cares at all, not gonna lose my entire life for a game stock in the same damn pattern.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 07:06:41 PM by Equinox »

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2019, 07:22:20 PM »
We need to add health bar and mana bar next.
https://www.twitch.tv/incoswc - my twitch. Streaming 9:30pm - 11pm est most days!!

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2019, 07:24:23 PM »
iL,

Before you deal with plug-ins, you need to enforce people to use only one version of the game which is available in whatever languages. There will be a bigger mess otherwise.
Until you do so, let the chop plugin run and gather feedback.

This thread is just Lance repeating himself, Eq puking nonsense, and Incos asking for undead ogres (aka removing orcs). Lance can at least logically state his point.

Please create separate threads for each point of discussion starting with a yes/no vote. Some examples...:
-Force update (yes/no)
-Ban chop plugin (yes/no)
-Interest in minor balance changes (yes/no) -> if enough people are interested, then brainstorm, then create more decision threads and have a discussion strictly about one topic.
-Demote "ladder abusers" according to xyz rule (yes/no)
-Ban Eq from forums (1week/4ever)

People are not going to read all this mess. Most people don't even care. You need proper feedback, and you need to gather, organize and understand it from as many players as possible. Otherwise simply do NOT allow any changes to the game-play. You are the admin.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2019, 07:25:21 PM »
We need to add health bar and mana bar next.

How you want to do that, they will say it will change the mecanics of our micro..

Because actually those guys think they are doing micro in team fight, lol…..

There like 10 players on the server who really do usefull micro.

The rest try to do it and lose ther fights for that bad micro.

They will actually get better if they had a healt bar, but they already think they are pro, lol
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 07:27:56 PM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2019, 07:27:08 PM »
iL,

Before you deal with plug-ins, you need to enforce people to use only one version of the game which is available in whatever languages. There will be a bigger mess otherwise.

This thread is just Lance repeating himself, Eq puking nonsense, and Incos asking for undead ogres (aka removing orcs). Lance can at least logically state his point.

Please create separate threads for each point of discussion starting with a yes/no vote. Some examples...:
-Force update (yes/no)
-Interest in minor balance changes (yes/no) -> if enough people are interested, then brainstorm, then create more decision threads and have a discussion strictly about one topic.

People are not going to read all this mess. Most people don't even care. You need proper feedback, and you need to gather, organize and understand it from as many players as possible. Otherwise simply do NOT allow any changes to the game-play. You are the admin.

Keep customize secretly your hotkeys, hater boy.

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2019, 07:32:10 PM »
iL,

-Force update (yes/no)

Die in cancer already stupid fuck. Oh and (easily, rustily) raped 6vs5 talker.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2019, 07:34:35 PM »
iL,

-Force update (yes/no)

Die in cancer already stupid fuck. Oh and (easily, rustily) raped 6vs5 talker.

I dont fucking care, i already beat that cancer, something you will probably never do if you caught it.

Your still an hacker, go fuck yourself newbe.

Oh and Karma gonna take cares of you, believe me on that  :newthumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 07:45:54 PM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2019, 12:43:31 AM »
You actually have cancer? Sorry to hear.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 06, 2019, 12:50:20 AM »
Hodgkins lymphom stage4.

But i almost completly beat it, need 2 more month of chimio and im done with that.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hodgkins-lymphoma/symptoms-causes/syc-20352646
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 12:54:02 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2019, 01:01:01 AM »
Yeah, cancers no joke, good luck with the treatment.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2019, 03:07:35 AM »
Yay, wyrmsun.

Equinox has a good point, the community here is sometimes toxic.  I honestly feel the lumber bar will help new players learn timing and resource management better and maybe close the skill gap.  I don’t particularly see it as a problem as most, but, I’m a modder who appreciates game improvement.  One thing I know is that anyone can modify the mpq files, the key change is not a hack.  In fact you can learn step by step on how to do it in the mod section. 

I’m pretty sure everyone wants to keep the game the same. Hence why I got a lot of pushback even on balancing humans (people stated orcs are not op, yet they always pick them).  RU doesn’t like change or evolution. It’s just the way of
The lands.

You cant balance human and orc, even if you make auto-heal (stupid idea 6mana = 1 hp + one hit by ogre(lvl 7 ~~24hp) instead of hit ogre), even if you will make 1 mana = 1hp, knights will only heal and watch how they die by ogres

slow still is not enough to kill 9 ogres by 9 knights, better is polymorph, but it will be op if you change mana to 100 per one polymorph
people want play orcs, why do you want them to choose human?

You cant change BL cost from 50 mana to 100 mana, cause game will be slower, people will camp more,  new ogres will be usless to defense against ogres with lust

If you are modder, why dont you help us(me) i modding MPQ? I asked many question how to change for example mission objective, adding new ai? (there are only 53 if i remember), how to change ai place for buldings, why ai sometimes stuck?

Lower gryphon cost to 1500 and make ogres undead units.  That will do two things, create air gameplay and allow paladins to actually be a thing.  Auto slow and auto heal are nice in theory... even auto slow could be nice but it wouldn’t work due to previous statements you made.

another stupid idea 9 knights full mana will kill hm...  255/4= 63 , so 9 ogres will got 27 hp or 2 ogres will be with full hp thrid will got 63 hp
dragon = gryphon why one of them should be cheaper?

you want make humans op? cause you want play online with humans?

any of your idea arent good

« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 04:06:28 AM by Szwagier »
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience