black2pink is a hack, it should be denied
2 (5.9%)
Chop bars is a hack
13 (38.2%)
Nothing is
6 (17.6%)
Let's make and promote more plugins/utils: health bars, magic bars, etc
5 (14.7%)
All plugins should be detected by antihack to know who use them, then they are legal
8 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Which is more of a hack 2?  (Read 20433 times)

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Which is more of a hack 2?
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2019, 04:15:48 AM »
Every time someone try to do something for this game, there always a bunch of haters who try to destroy him and his work.

A bunch of newbe who cant even beat SPB, and a bunch of hacker who dont use AH and customize there hotkeys with the MPQ.

This community is totally toxic and will die toxic,

Im done with this game, good luck to all, have fun.

http://ladder.war2.ru/record.php?player1=SPB-&player2=Equinox

you lost iin this year 2-0 to him :/
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Tolean

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2019, 04:29:56 AM »
What is wrong with this ppl,if they don't like anything they quit. Are we here 12 years old???
Enjoy the game, have fun. Find some good players/persons and enjoy it.
Quit and quit and quit and done and done????
Like small girls....

If you want to quit just quit,this public crying is anoying and then anyway all of them come back.
Or quit And stay silence.
Or make smth good. Quiting is worse then any other solution.

Public quiting is just a need of attention.

And shit like I spent here/for this game x years.... Everyone is here for x years.
If it's toxic there is another ,, non toxic " server. We are all grown ppl. If you stay here, stay, if you want to leave, leave. But doing nothing and crying how much love you have for the game and quiting.....
Too much drama. Women drama. It was ok for Bs, not ok for a 30 years old man.
Anyway.... Have fun, love the game, try to help.
Quiting is not a solution.
Crying also.
Playing can help the game more then all this drama on forum.
And last week's it's too much drama. Are we getting here in the ages when men start to have mid age crysis?

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2019, 05:53:11 AM »
Yay, wyrmsun.

Equinox has a good point, the community here is sometimes toxic.  I honestly feel the lumber bar will help new players learn timing and resource management better and maybe close the skill gap.  I don’t particularly see it as a problem as most, but, I’m a modder who appreciates game improvement.  One thing I know is that anyone can modify the mpq files, the key change is not a hack.  In fact you can learn step by step on how to do it in the mod section. 

I’m pretty sure everyone wants to keep the game the same. Hence why I got a lot of pushback even on balancing humans (people stated orcs are not op, yet they always pick them).  RU doesn’t like change or evolution. It’s just the way of
The lands.

You cant balance human and orc, even if you make auto-heal (stupid idea 6mana = 1 hp + one hit by ogre(lvl 7 ~~24hp) instead of hit ogre), even if you will make 1 mana = 1hp, knights will only heal and watch how they die by ogres

slow still is not enough to kill 9 ogres by 9 knights, better is polymorph, but it will be op if you change mana to 100 per one polymorph
people want play orcs, why do you want them to choose human?

You cant change BL cost from 50 mana to 100 mana, cause game will be slower, people will camp more,  new ogres will be usless to defense against ogres with lust

If you are modder, why dont you help us(me) i modding MPQ? I asked many question how to change for example mission objective, adding new ai? (there are only 53 if i remember), how to change ai place for buldings, why ai sometimes stuck?

Lower gryphon cost to 1500 and make ogres undead units.  That will do two things, create air gameplay and allow paladins to actually be a thing.  Auto slow and auto heal are nice in theory... even auto slow could be nice but it wouldn’t work due to previous statements you made.

another stupid idea 9 knights full mana will kill hm...  255/4= 63 , so 9 ogres will got 27 hp or 2 ogres will be with full hp thrid will got 63 hp
dragon = gryphon why one of them should be cheaper?

you want make humans op? cause you want play online with humans?

any of your idea arent good

I don’t think you will get it and if you haven’t got it after all these years then I don’t know what to say.  Maybe go play on bnet and open your eyes a little.  You are very close minded, you haven’t mentioned a single idea yet. All you are doing is being s typical nay sayer (probably another one that votes against the lumber bar) because you don’t like change.
https://www.twitch.tv/incoswc - my twitch. Streaming 9:30pm - 11pm est most days!!

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2019, 06:57:34 AM »
Yay, wyrmsun.

Equinox has a good point, the community here is sometimes toxic.  I honestly feel the lumber bar will help new players learn timing and resource management better and maybe close the skill gap.  I don’t particularly see it as a problem as most, but, I’m a modder who appreciates game improvement.  One thing I know is that anyone can modify the mpq files, the key change is not a hack.  In fact you can learn step by step on how to do it in the mod section. 

I’m pretty sure everyone wants to keep the game the same. Hence why I got a lot of pushback even on balancing humans (people stated orcs are not op, yet they always pick them).  RU doesn’t like change or evolution. It’s just the way of
The lands.

You cant balance human and orc, even if you make auto-heal (stupid idea 6mana = 1 hp + one hit by ogre(lvl 7 ~~24hp) instead of hit ogre), even if you will make 1 mana = 1hp, knights will only heal and watch how they die by ogres

slow still is not enough to kill 9 ogres by 9 knights, better is polymorph, but it will be op if you change mana to 100 per one polymorph

You cant change BL cost from 50 mana to 100 mana, cause game will be slower, people will camp more,  new ogres will be usless to defense against ogres with lust

If you are modder, why dont you help us(me) i modding MPQ? I asked many question how to change for example mission objective, adding new ai? (there are only 53 if i remember), how to change ai place for buldings, why ai sometimes stuck?

Lower gryphon cost to 1500 and make ogres undead units.  That will do two things, create air gameplay and allow paladins to actually be a thing.  Auto slow and auto heal are nice in theory... even auto slow could be nice but it wouldn’t work due to previous statements you made.

another stupid idea 9 knights full mana will kill hm...  255/4= 63 , so 9 ogres will got 27 hp or 2 ogres will be with full hp thrid will got 63 hp

I don’t think you will get it and if you haven’t got it after all these years then I don’t know what to say.  Maybe go play on bnet and open your eyes a little.  You are very close minded, you haven’t mentioned a single idea yet. All you are doing is being s typical nay sayer (probably another one that votes against the lumber bar) because you don’t like change.

I said it many times, its about MAP, not race, sea map  human>orc, cause you cant attack with only ogres, there are diffrent units mages, ships, land map orc> human
I got still no idea why you want change warcraft2, cause only you want? If most people dont want change you still want change cause you can do it? Make vote if you will get +50% you can change something but if you want get 50% you will do nothing
Most users are not even read forum, It would be nice if vote will be in game

I can win with humans
http://ladder.war2.ru/reports/gr_20190901195640_035206
http://ladder.war2.ru/reports/gr_20190901194214_035201
http://ladder.war2.ru/reports/gr_20190901190458_035168

and this is not a water map
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 07:00:03 AM by Szwagier »

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2019, 06:58:40 AM »
OK I voted "nothing is" only because there isn't an option that says "everything is".

Chop bars, the lobby map, black2pink, warlat, the res bug fix, the noCDloader, observer, insight, iL's ploader, war2combat itself etc. etc...

These things are ALL "hacks". Discussing if they are hacks or not is pretty irrellevant - they all are.

The real question is: Which of these mods (aka: hacks) do you want to have in the game?

"For better or worse", (I think for the better), iL has released a new version, that is what we have for now. I think we should just try it out for a while and then we can all make an informed decision about what we prefer, instead of a reactionary one based on fear and mistrust of change.

From what I can see most of the negativity seems to be based on the fear of losing some kind of competative edge, or making it too easy for new players.... I got to say if a new player knowing how many chops a peon has made is going to make anyone lose a game, then they're not very good to start off with ;)

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2019, 08:24:33 AM »
Yay, wyrmsun.

The lands.

I admire how fiercely competitive you are, but you gotta try harder to take the title of #1 degenerate from Eq. Stop talking about changes until you can comprehend elementary school level math that just proved your idea is flawed...

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2019, 09:18:10 AM »
Thank you Lone.  “Gryphons equal dragons, why should they be cheaper”.. but paladins don’t equal ogre mages and they are the same price, so if we use u8 logic maybe we should just make knights cost less.
https://www.twitch.tv/incoswc - my twitch. Streaming 9:30pm - 11pm est most days!!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2019, 09:34:48 AM »
Yay, wyrmsun.

The lands.

I admire how fiercely competitive you are, but you gotta try harder to take the title of #1 degenerate from Eq. Stop talking about changes until you can comprehend elementary school level math that just proved your idea is flawed...

Dont be mad cuz swift raped your newbe ass and your now #2.

It's how it work hacker.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 06, 2019, 09:39:23 AM »
Thank you Lone.  “Gryphons equal dragons, why should they be cheaper”.. but paladins don’t equal ogre mages and they are the same price, so if we use u8 logic maybe we should just make knights cost less.

Knights cant cost less cause human will be op in tier2, maybe after upgarde to palladins, but still you need to have votes not only cause you want

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2019, 09:56:09 AM »
Polls up

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2019, 10:03:04 AM »
Knights cant cost less cause human will be op in tier2
WOTS WRONG WITH THAT? I THINK IT WOULD BE BETTER TO HAVE RACES WITH DIFFERENT POWERSPIKE TIMINGS. WOULD SPICE THINGS UP N PROMOTE NEW STRATS (TABAC[MAN] AND MESSIAH COULD USE HUMAN N KNIGHT RUSH EVERY TIEM)

IM TALKIN BOUT LAND MAPS. IT WOULD PROLLY FUK UP WATER MAP BALANCE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Lone

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2019, 10:07:11 AM »
Yay, wyrmsun.

The lands.

Dont be mad cuz swift raped your newbe ass and your now #2.

It's how it work hacker.
6vs5 owned baddie. fyi the whole community *without exception* completely agrees on the fact that you are *insanely dumb*.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 06, 2019, 10:18:39 AM »

Knights cant cost less cause human will be op in tier2, maybe after upgarde to palladins, but still you need to have votes not only cause you want
On land maps and with orc players, tier 2 is almost bypassed completely. Orcs are also clearly better than humans in tier 3 on maps like GOW. It would be kind of fun to see new strategies evolve if humans got a tier 2 buff by way of cheaper or stronger knights. Not that I want to change the game, I don’t, I’m just curious what we might see in such games.

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 06, 2019, 10:25:09 AM »
We could always test it, if everyone agrees on a poll.  Then from there if we don’t like it, change it back through another poll.  Ilyaz not going to care about adjusting an easy value on whatever is agreed on.

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2019, 10:26:07 AM »
Definitely the entire community should work to develop as many mods as they want, with one rule in mind -

HAVE THE MODS BE DISABLED BY DEFAULT, AND HAVE THE ABILITY TO ENABLE DURING GAME CREATION.

So this is a pain because we cant easily modify the actual GUI for war2, or can we ?