Author Topic: Kind of hacks peoples were using with warcraftII battle edition.  (Read 1446 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Do you guys remember what kind of hacks peoples were using at the time on Warcraft II battle net edition client.

Hmmmm, I remember flying units and level 25 ogers, paladin.

Thats how easy it was to hack those old versions of Warcraft II battle edition.

And we allows those version to play with us, i dont even want to know wich kind of hack they can made with those versions now in 2019.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: Kind of hacks peoples were using with warcraftII battle edition.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 06:50:33 PM »
Those hacks are just as easy with war2combat.  Just because the apps that provided those hacks dont work with combat, doesnt mean it's not possible.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2019, 07:04:58 PM »
Those hacks are just as easy with war2combat.  Just because the apps that provided those hacks dont work with combat, doesnt mean it's not possible.
i've been sure war2 make checks of peers for such things like ogres 252lvl. There should just break the syncronization between clients.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2019, 07:05:45 PM »

No hacks is able on anti hack, if antihack fall on a binary that he dont reconize he will still  show us an unknow raport so at the end we still know that guy try to change the binary, wich is illegal.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 07:08:05 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.