Author Topic: Leftism thread for forum.war2.ru (Communism itt)  (Read 164597 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Leftism thread for forum.war2.ru
« Reply #480 on: October 17, 2017, 11:05:15 AM »
pardon me for posting historical facts in this meme-infested thread glorifying communism
You dumbass haha.  That's not a fact about "communism"

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: October 17, 2017, 11:13:03 AM »
Furthermore history does show communism didn't work. Communism resulted in the deaths and torture of millions of people.
This is also extremely stupid

The US killed how many Koreans?  How many Vietnamese?  How many Iraqis?  Why doesn't this imperialist behavior by the most powerful capitalist country on earth prove capitalism doesn't work?  How many people are in prison right now in the United States?  Over 2,000,000?  How many people are in poverty right now, in the richest nation on earth?  50,000,000?  Doesn't this show capitalism doesn't work?  Actually, the fact that this is literally capitalism "working" says it all.

Meanwhile the bad stuff you reference about communism resulted from excesses and errors in certain points of history (and even where real atrocities did happen the numbers are always greatly exaggerated).  Cuba is more peaceful than the US and does more for its people than the US, even with all its wealth, even considers doing for its own.  So why does communism not work and why is capitalism a better alternative?

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: October 17, 2017, 11:18:37 AM »
funny how i dont even have to respond or attempt to twist the logic like yourself, simply because im right and every single historical fact confirms it

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: October 17, 2017, 12:31:12 PM »
Furthermore history does show communism didn't work. Communism resulted in the deaths and torture of millions of people.

This is also extremely stupid

The US killed how many Koreans?  How many Vietnamese?  How many Iraqis?  Why doesn't this imperialist behavior by the most powerful capitalist country on earth prove capitalism doesn't work?  How many people are in prison right now in the United States?  Over 2,000,000?  How many people are in poverty right now, in the richest nation on earth?  50,000,000?  Doesn't this show capitalism doesn't work?  Actually, the fact that this is literally capitalism "working" says it all.

Meanwhile the bad stuff you reference about communism resulted from excesses and errors in certain points of history (and even where real atrocities did happen the numbers are always greatly exaggerated).  Cuba is more peaceful than the US and does more for its people than the US, even with all its wealth, even considers doing for its own.  So why does communism not work and why is capitalism a better alternative?

Tell me blid, do you feel like you live poorly in America? Do you ever go to the grocery store and see no food on the shelves?

Talk to Cubans living in America who lived under communist rule. They will all tell you life in Cuba sucked hence why they all immigrated here. There are millions of people around the world waiting to get a visa to come live in America, because it is the best country in the world to live in.

Also why do you care about people in prison? Here are some facts for you about people living bellow the poverty line.

http://www.heritage.org/poverty-and-inequality/report/understanding-poverty-the-united-states-surprising-facts-about
war2 > war3

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 17, 2017, 12:47:39 PM »
Also why do you care about people in prison? Here are some facts for you about people living bellow the poverty line.
This pair of sentences are so morally bankrupt.  Flat out saying people in prison don't matter and immediately following that up with a dismissal of poverty

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: October 17, 2017, 12:50:53 PM »
Cuban people living in the US are mostly the descendants of rich people who fled the island when the capitalist dictator Batista got thrown out.  Of course they wouldn't like Cuba lol.  Go to Cuba and talk to ordinary Cubans, then hit up Flint Michigan or Puerto Rico and talk to the people there, and then report back with your findings.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: October 17, 2017, 12:50:53 PM »
This pair of sentences are so morally bankrupt.  Flat out saying people in prison don't matter and immediately following that up with a dismissal of poverty

Answer the question. Spare me the moral lesson.
war2 > war3

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: October 17, 2017, 12:51:38 PM »
your beliefs are naive and childish

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 17, 2017, 12:52:32 PM »
your beliefs are naive and childish

Your beliefs are outdated and unrealistic.
war2 > war3

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 17, 2017, 12:57:14 PM »
There are millions of people around the world waiting to get a visa to come live in America, because it is the best country in the world to live in.
like, just, lol.  this is such pie in the sky cartoonishness

it's a cultural hegemony that showcases wealth in all its media.  so people want to come.  that doesn't mean it's good to its people at home, nor does it mean it doesnt kill people by the million abroad in a reckless attempt to maintain the luxuries its spoiled rich residents enjoy

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: October 17, 2017, 12:57:48 PM »
Cuban people living in the US are mostly the descendants of rich people who fled the island when the capitalist dictator Batista got thrown out.  Of course they wouldn't like Cuba lol.  Go to Cuba and talk to ordinary Cubans, then hit up Flint Michigan or Puerto Rico and talk to the people there, and then report back with your findings.

As I've already said I've spoken with plenty of Cubans and people from former USSR nations. Nobody will ever tell you anything nice about life under communist rule. To say that every Cuban living in America are somehow descendants of "rich people" is very far fetched. Anyone that has visited Miami can meet thousands of Cubans, and they all say the same thing. "Life in communist Cuba was bad."
FYI I never claimed America is perfect. However to say that the whole system needs to be destroyed is a very stupid thing to say.

I would love to see you talking like this on the street. 
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 17, 2017, 12:59:52 PM »
like, just, lol.  this is such pie in the sky cartoonishness

it's a cultural hegemony that showcases wealth in all its media.  so people want to come.  that doesn't mean it's good to its people at home, nor does it mean it doesnt kill people by the million abroad in a reckless attempt to maintain the luxuries its spoiled rich residents enjoy

To some extent this is true.
The media over seas does showcase America as greater than it is. However life in America is better than life in west Africa, Eastern Europe, South America and Central America, and Asia.
war2 > war3

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 17, 2017, 01:02:41 PM »
well yeah life in america is better and should be better than in the countries it exploits for profit.  those are also cpaitalist countries btw, it's just that they're on the losing end of capitalism.  but even here in the capitalist core theres an enormous underclass who have no health care and substandard living conditions including homelessness and hunger.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: October 17, 2017, 01:03:03 PM »

As I've already said I've spoken with plenty of Cubans and people from former USSR nations. Nobody will ever tell you anything nice about life under communist rule. To say that every Cuban living in America are somehow descendants of "rich people" is very far fetched. Anyone that has visited Miami can meet thousands of Cubans, and they all say the same thing. "Life in communist Cuba was bad."
FYI I never claimed America is perfect. However to say that the whole system needs to be destroyed is a very stupid thing to say.

I would love to see you talking like this on the street. 
foonat is cuban

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: October 17, 2017, 01:45:00 PM »
foonat is cuban

You've never actually spoken to foonat in real life. You don't know him..
Also I haven't seen foonat advocating communism.
war2 > war3