Poll

What cost would make a paladin equal an ogre mage in terms of cost effectiveness?

750 gold 100 wood
0 (0%)
700 gold 100 wood
7 (63.6%)
800 gold 50 wood
0 (0%)
775 gold 75 wood
0 (0%)
None of those- here is my suggestion:
1 (9.1%)
Leave as is
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: November 05, 2019, 08:55:30 AM

Author Topic: Human Race Paladin Cost  (Read 9391 times)

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: Human Race Paladin Cost
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2019, 06:31:43 PM »
Keep trying to be a total jerk and use people's opinions in an effort completely separate than what it was intended.  You'll accomplish nothing other than to wreck your own reputation as and quickly become known as nothing more than a snake oil salesman.  I know for a fact that some of those that selected a cost AS AN OPINION would absolutely NEVER actually vote to implement it as a default option in the game.  Ever.  Trying to pull a bait and switch con isnt the way you get something implemented and it sure isnt the way to win over anyone's trust.

If you want something implemented,  you ask others in simple Yes/No questions.  You dont try to hide it amonst 50 options and then proclaim victory over something that the probably never intended in the first place.  If you think you cant win a Yes/No poll, then you have no business even thinking about the question let alone actually try to ask it.  It just goes to show that you know I'm right but are embarrassed to admit it.  I put up a proper poll for it that was COMPLETELY unbiased and had no bait/switch possibilities and the only thing you want to do is to bury it so people cant see it.  Thats not what confident people do.  Thats what cheats and liars do.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 06:37:26 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2019, 06:37:24 PM »
You just have too many polls up, and what it does is diminish what votes we Already have... you basically did a re count because you were upset.. I’m the snake? Your the one calling women bitches.  I’m just try to ask the public for a vote on what they might want to see.. you are getting so upset your name calling.
https://www.twitch.tv/incoswc - my twitch. Streaming 9:30pm - 11pm est most days!!

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2019, 06:38:45 PM »
At the end of the day, this is the poll that matters.
https://www.twitch.tv/incoswc - my twitch. Streaming 9:30pm - 11pm est most days!!

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2019, 06:40:12 PM »
Lol dont act all holier than thou as though you didnt do anything wrong.  You literally just attempted to hijack people's opinions in some crusade that they probably want no part of.  I can see right through your bait/switch horseshit and I'm not the only one.  As time goes on,  you'll slowly learn that what you attempted was asinine.  Things around here take time to develop.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2019, 06:41:58 PM »
I got nothing to prove here. The poll is a testament to how some people want change.. there is nothing at all if they don’t want it to change.  We will stick to the poll and the people that voted. If they don’t want change, they will vote “keep it the same no change”. It’s not hard. Whatever everyone decides I am with, if they don’t want it implemented that is fine too.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 06:44:28 PM by Incos »

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2019, 06:47:44 PM »
Then prove it.  Use a poll with the EXACT language you're looking to do instead of try to hide it behind getting people's opinions on something that they probably wouldnt support in the first place. 

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,5315.0.html

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2019, 08:04:25 PM »
This is still the official poll. If you want paladins to be changed to 700 gold 100 wood, vote here.  Also you can vote for no change at the bottom.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2019, 08:33:23 PM »
wow really no slow users in the house  :o :o 

if vote passes can we do whatever for atleast a month?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 08:36:15 PM by easycompany »

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2019, 09:51:54 PM »
just mpq edit for that should be compatable with all..im not arguing at all on stratagus..i wish blizzard made a stratagus version just from freecraft its the way superior engine

what happend to wargus all high iq c++ /asm people they cant have fun as us lower iqs..so what you got was a nerdfest
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 09:55:51 PM by easycompany »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2019, 09:59:02 PM »
Sorry human lovers but I don't think this is going to happen.

Making this sort of change in the exe would cause games to split/drop between the players who were using the modded version and those who weren't as soon as the first person made a paladin.

So in the absence of forced server updates at login such a change would just cause confusion and failed games. That being said I think the 700/100 thing could make for more interesting games, but there is no easy path to implimenting it yet.

Ofc you can already do this my changing the cost in the pud and hosting a modded map, but people tend not to join those sort of games.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2019, 10:50:49 PM »
maybe something could be done..how many humans are they 100% 3 or 4 kinda of surely they could be helped out a little..maybe a meeting with dugz
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 10:53:22 PM by easycompany »

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2019, 11:10:39 PM »
is no easy path to implimenting it yet.

LIES.  I already mentioned that this type of change is easy with stratagus/wargus as well as with maps (using the use map settings) option.  There is nothing stoping anyone from modifying something like GoWTE to have this kind of modification.  But yes like I mentioned here and in the other poll I created,  the only way to have such an option by default with THIS war2 is to lock out any versions that are not modified and thats not likely to happen.  Some people around here are to thickheaded to see these issues though.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2019, 11:18:41 PM »
well i see like 20 users on..what if you did they gonna go play sc2?

Offline Incos

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2019, 11:33:27 PM »
Just make one compatible version.

When you enter Bnet, it will connect to RU and do an auto patch.  Or make an advertisement on bnet about getting the new version. GoG doesn’t really bring in a lot of people, go around bnet and ask who’s from GoG, you will hear crickets. 

Once we get enough votes,  do the hex change in the .exe, release it and make it mandatory you have to play that version.  If someone wonders why they drop, they quickly figure out they have the wrong version and download. It’s like any game.

You can’t modify a map to do paladins at 700 gold and still expect it to work on a UMS without using fixed order.  Also it won’t work on melee or tvb so it would be useless.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 06:04:15 AM by Incos »

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2019, 06:09:21 AM »
is no easy path to implimenting it yet.

LIES.  I already mentioned that this type of change is easy with stratagus/wargus as well as with maps (using the use map settings) option.  There is nothing stoping anyone from modifying something like GoWTE to have this kind of modification.

Like I said in the exact post you quoted? .... then called me a liar? Put down your crack pipe.

But yes like I mentioned here and in the other poll I created,  the only way to have such an option by default with THIS war2 is to lock out any versions that are not modified and thats not likely to happen.  Some people around here are to thickheaded to see these issues though.

DUH. This is exactly what I said when I started the AH project on the occult forum, and here we are 10 years later... and WOW Lance has finally picked up on it enough to parrot it like he has any clue WTF he's talking about.

:clap: .......... :clap: .......... :clap: .......... ( slow hand clap for the special kid )

... in the absence of forced server updates at login...

^ Try reading this sentance again (from the post you quoted). If you didn't have the mental capacity of a developmentally challenged 5 year old you would note that it actually goes a lot further than your "lock out versions" statement above.

You are one of the least intelligent people who uses this forum. Please finish smoking the big bag of crack you obviously bought a couple of weeks ago then stop spamming word soup and trying to pass it off as English.

Please google "native code" then say some more clueless shit that makes me lol. I like it ;D

Yeah I guess I did ask for it  ;D
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!