War2.ru Slogan
News: New responsive forum theme available!
Click here to switch! More info here!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

What is happening in Finland that Sepi behaves low and inadequate? 109  2

Peon Posts: 22 Karma: +0/-0 **

Oragorn

• Peon
    • View Profile
What is happening in Finland that Sepi behaves low and inadequate?
« on: September 08, 2019, 09:24:09 AM »
Sepi once seemed like an adequate warcraft player 2 ...
What happened to him?
Either he doesn’t give a vision, then he kills the OBs, then he is afraid to play with the ragner (he recently overcame this fear).

And this is our top1 ?? This is the shame of all warcraft.
Server Admin Death Knight Posts: 3333 Karma: +80/-11 *****

tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: What is happening in Finland that Sepi behaves low and inadequate?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 11:24:44 AM »
try talking to him in another few days. you will most likely get a different version of him. but don't get attached to that version because it will again most likely change again in few days.
Peon Posts: 22 Karma: +0/-0 **

Oragorn

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: What is happening in Finland that Sepi behaves low and inadequate?
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 12:35:16 PM »
He is especially touched by the “belief” that someone will begin to prompt his rivals ... and, well, he would call someone specific! But no, he blames the whole Russian-speaking community for this! Sorry, comrades, but this is already a real disrespect not only for individual players, but also for a rather small community ...

As for me ... I’ve been on the server since 2013, and have been a proven person for a long time. And of course, I never did and don’t do any hints. On the contrary, I always advocate for an HONEST game.

BTW, talking, I "vision shared" also issue OBS-player ALWAYS. What Sepi gets up is, I'm sorry, some kind of disease .... I can’t understand which one.